You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 22, 2023 4:23 am  #341

Re: Best friends

He begins thrusting hard yet slow in a way I've never experienced before. It was like I was enjoying every sensation so much I was nearly losing sense of where I was. After the best 15 min I've had in quite a long time I felt myself no longer able to control myself and reached above and beyond the point of no return bathing his member stronger than I can ever remember. As I am coming down I feel him reaching the point of no return and beginning to fill me up.

After a moment he rolls next to me, cups my cheeks and tells me how much he loves me. Completely caught of guard I feel my eyes begin to fill up with happy tears as I whisper with a wavering voice "This is best day I've had in quite a while. I love you too." With that I couldn't hold my emotions in any longer and let a single tear fall from each of my eyes and over his fingers as his hands were still on my cheeks.

"You don't know how happy you make me." I say my voice wavering just a bit more, trying to reassure him these aren't sad tears.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (March 22, 2023 4:24 am)

March 23, 2023 8:00 pm  #342

As we are still coming down from beyond the point of no return, I feel a pair of hot tears land on my fingers. Surprisingly, I feel a tent rising for the third time, I decide to slide away to avoid her noticing, I would rather cuddle and indulge kissing and wiping her tears as well as jiggle her thighs and calves in my hands.

March 23, 2023 9:51 pm  #343

As soon as my tears land on his fingers I feel him slide away to get more comfortable. He lies next to me placing a delicate kiss on my wet cheek as he places his left hand on my right cheek and his right hand on my left thigh. As he delicately runs his fingers along my wet cheek and jiggles my thigh I nearly forget about everything that has been bothering me (and the packing we will be doing the next day)  and brought to a state of euphoria that I hope will last forever.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (March 23, 2023 9:52 pm)

March 27, 2023 4:54 pm  #344

I see a smile through her wet cheeks, I kiss her eyes, tasting the warm lightly saltiness of her tears as I slowly and with all the love and care, wipe her wet cheeks with my thumbs. I see her closing her eyes, I lightly jiggle her calf, caressing her leg up until I feel the soft back of her thigh, giving it a few soft squeezes, feeling it jiggle in my hand. I close my eyes and try to have her tears and jiggling leg muscles be the last memory before the morning starts.

March 28, 2023 3:04 am  #345

I can't help close my eyes so I can enjoy every sensation of his hands on my cheeks fully. I feel him jiggle my calf, caressing my leg up to the back of my thigh, giving it a few squeezes making it jiggle in his hands. I can't help start to drift off to sleep as I feel another smile start to form despite my continued tears. I try to enjoy every sensation as long as I can knowing tomorrow will be a much harder day.

March 30, 2023 4:02 pm  #346

Next morning is a bittersweet for both of us, she has to pack in order to leave, and I have to go back home knowing I won't find who I thought was the love of my life, but giving myself another chance to love, hoping no legal issues arise. As I help her pack, I, more than once have to hold her and wipe and kiss her tears.

April 1, 2023 12:27 am  #347

Next morning I wake up happy soon to remember its the day I have to pack up my husband's things for him to take them over the weekend. I'm glad I have my loving boyfriend by my side to help me. He does remind me, however that he does have to go home later.

Many times during the packing I can't help but let myself feel. I let my tears fall unchecked and he lovingly holds me while tenderly wiping and kissing my tears every time. After we finally finish packing the last of the bags he helps me carry everything out into the front hall. I look at him lovingly and notice tears starting to fill his eyes.

Before he begins packing his things to leave, he takes out his phone and it looks like he might be texting someone. I don't react as I notice the tears in his eyes have finally started to drip into his phone. He sets his phone down on the counter and heads towards the bsthroom. I'm curious as he's always let me see/take care of his tears before.

I decide to discretely look at his phone.

"Darling, feel free to come home. Its not that I have decided to change my ways to suit you and your love for me its just that I can't keep pretending I'm ok with our situation. I'll pack my things and be out within the week. You can keep the house as I have a friend that will more than accept me and take me in." (Of course I was hoping he meant after my husband came to collect his things and move).

April 1, 2023 12:44 am  #348

As we finish packing her ex-husband's belonging, I receive a text from my soon to be ex-wife. I can't help but allow my tears to fall, splashing on the phone's screen as I read: "Darling, feel free to come home. Its not that I have decided to change my ways to suit you and your love for me its just that I can't keep pretending I'm ok with our situation. I'll pack my things and be out within the week. You can keep the house as I have a friend that will more than accept me and take me in."

fI head to the bathroom to collect myself. After a couple of minutes, I regain control of myself and stop the inner turmoil, feeling (and knowing) I am in a full trust environment, I don't bother to wipe my tear streaks from my cheeks as I come out of the bathroom.

As I go back to the living room I see a face that clearly states my girlfriend took a glance at my phone. I stand in front of her, without saying a word, look into her eyes...

April 1, 2023 2:38 am  #349

He retired to the bathroom for what seems like an eternity...in reality it was just a couple min. I am a bit surprised when he stand in front of me, looking me directly into my eyes with what appears to be fresh tear streaks adorning both of his cheeks.  Without saying a word I take both of his hands into mine and lead him to the couch motioning him to sit next to me as I sit.

"I'm so sorry baby." I say (knowing fully well he knows I know) releasing his hands from mine and placing them on his cheeks, cupping them. "I'd hate for you to go home in such pain. Please stay one more night?" I continue using the pads of my thumbs to trace and wipe away his tear streaks. "I'll be completely alone in a couple days after my husband comes to collect his things, then you can stay here whenever you'd like." I finish leaning in and delicately kissing him on his lips.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 1, 2023 2:43 am)

April 1, 2023 2:50 am  #350

Without saying a word she takes both of my hands in hers and leads me to the couch motioning me to sit next to her as she sits. As soon as we sit I drop my hand on her thigh, feeling her silky, warm skin, as well as her soft muscles giving in and jiggling in such a sensual way I feel really good.

She says: "I'm so sorry baby." as she releases my hands and placing them on my cheeks, cupping them. She continues: "I'd hate for you to go home in such pain. Please stay one more night?" she traces and wipes away my tear streaks with the pads of her thumbs. She adds: "I'll be completely alone in a couple days after my husband comes to collect his things, then you can stay here whenever you'd like." She finishes, leaning in and delicately kissing my lips.

I'm still not used to having my tears taken care of but I am starting to love it, I can't help but smile and drop my free hand on her free thigh, enjoying the way it feels in my hand. I answer: " Of course, I'd love to stay as long as you need me to, we'll talk later about where we'll stay afterwards." I give her thighs a few more soft pats, indulging in the way they lovingly jiggle in my hands.

Board footera