You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2023 3:30 am  #351

Re: Best friends

As soon as I release his hands I feel him drop his left hand on my left thigh making it jiggle. After I speak I see a smile start to form on his face despite the last of the leftover streaks yet to be taken care of. I get startled out of my  thoughts (as I'm completely focused on how attractive he looks with tear streaks unchecked on his cheeks , despite the circumstances) by feeling him drop his right hand on my right thigh gently. He then says he'd love to stay as long as I need. He decides we can talk about living arrangements after everything. I then feel him give my thigh a few soft pats making them jiggle.

"I need you here with me as long as you need me." I begin staring into his eyes. "I mean although the situation I'm going through is tough and even a bit painful at times, the tears you've just shed and the streaks you've lovingly shared with me indicate you may need me just as much as I need you." I continue slowly. "Just remember it's ok not to be ok. I'm trying to remind myself of that right now as well. At least we've got each other to lean on." I finish hoping I hadn't completely broken the dam (and completely ruin him emotionally for the rest of the evening).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 1, 2023 3:32 am)

April 1, 2023 3:55 am  #352

She replies: "I need you here with me as long as you need me." As she stares into my eyes, she continues: "I mean although the situation I'm going through is tough and even a bit painful at times, the tears you've just shed and the streaks you've lovingly shared with me indicate you may need me just as much as I need you." She slows down, as if thinking what to say: "Just remember it's ok not to be ok. I'm trying to remind myself of that right now as well. At least we've got each other to lean on." A single tear slips from each of my eyes, as I cup her cheeks, telling her: " I would never hide my tears from you, you have shown me you trust me completely, I won't give you less." I hope the tone of my voice reassures her and lets her know I'll always be available to hold her in my arms and wipe and kiss her tears.

April 1, 2023 1:40 pm  #353

I guess my words really touched him as soon as I was finished I noticed a single tear falling from each of his eyes. I felt him cup my cheeks as he replied. He reminded me he would never hold his tears from me as he feels I trust him so much he should give me the same. I couldn't help smile as I knew in my heart he would always be available to hold me in his arms and wipe and kiss my tears.

I finally decided I wanted him to completely feel as I didn't want him going home tomorrow with any grief on his mind (where as I wouldn't be there to comfort him). So I slowly spoke. "I'm so sorry I went through your phone. I just saw you so upset and really wanted to know why." I began slowly hoping he wasn't mad at me for doing it. "It's not fair what your wife is putting you through, but know despite everything I'll be by your side to hold you, wipe and kiss your tears or anything else you may need just like you have me." I finished looking deeper into his tear filled eyes.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 1, 2023 1:40 pm)

April 5, 2023 7:21 pm  #354

She slowly says: "I'm so sorry I went through your phone. I just saw you so upset and really wanted to know why." She blushes a bit as she continues: "It's not fair what your wife is putting you through, but know despite everything I'll be by your side to hold you, wipe and kiss your tears or anything else you may need just like you have me." As she finishes, she looks deep into my tear filled eyes.

As we look into our tear filled eyes, I tease her, dropping my hands on her soft thighs, smiling and closing my eyes briefly as I indulge feeling her soft muscles jiggle in my hands: " Have I told you your eyes look more beautiful than they already are every time they fill with your precious tears?" I squeeze and jiggle her thighs, switching my eyes to her thighs to see them jiggle in my hands: " I have to admit I find hard to know what I find more attractive, your tears or your sexy legs, I hope that now that we're together, you start wearing shorts or skirts more often".

I lean in and give her lips a quick peck as I jiggle her thighs once more with another soft pat.

April 7, 2023 2:44 am  #355

As soon as I finish talking I feel him drop his hand on my thigh, closing his eyes as they jiggle in his hand. He then speaks slowly and tells me how beautiful he finds my eyes every time they fill with tears. He then squeezes and jiggles my thighs, looking at them and nearly getting lost before adding that he doesn't know what he finds more attractive, my tears or thighs. He then blushes a bit as he says he hops I start having the confidence to start wearing more shorts and skirts.

Before I have a chance to answer I feel him giving my lips a quick peck as he jiggles and pats my thighs once more.

As soon as my thighs stop jiggling I take a deep breath, slightly embarrassed, and answer slowly "I'd love to go shopping with you some time, although I know your schedule is usually quite busy, and have you help me pick out either a skirt(s) or short(s) that you think I'd look good in." Honestly, I'd hate for him to be attracted to me in something my husband used to like me in, although shorts and skirts were far and few.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 7, 2023 2:44 am)

April 7, 2023 4:05 pm  #356

As I hear her positive response, I answer with a smile: “ What about we go shopping today? I’d love to start fresh with new outfits, I could get clothes for both of us. What do you say?” I lean and give her a quick hug, dropping my hands on her thighs while I wait for her answer. I am surprised I can’t get enough of her warm, silky skin and her soft muscles jiggling in my hands.

April 7, 2023 9:59 pm  #357

I'm surprised when I hear him suggest we go shopping today. He must have liked my suggestion as he explained how he'd love to start our relationship fresh with new clothes for both of us. Before I could answer I saw him lean in and felt him give me a quick hug before dropping his hands on my thighs making them jiggle in his hand.

"It's a bit later in the afternoon to go very far, but I think it'd be a good distinction from everything we did today." I say finally answering him.

April 8, 2023 2:26 pm  #358

I smile as I stand up and, with a smile, offer her my hand to get up and go shopping.

We go to the nearest shopping mall and look for clothes for both of us. I help her choose her outfits, making sure she feels comfortable and she likes them.

April 9, 2023 2:14 pm  #359

We drive 15min to the nearest shopping mall. It us very small but has a few nice clothing stores. We go into the first store hoping to find something. He almost immediately finds a cute pair of mid thigh Jean shorts and pairs it with a dark blue t-shirt.

"I think these would look good on you, and are a bit more conservative. I hope you'd at least be willing to try them on." He says showing me what he's picked.

"Sure." I say a bit uneasy trying to find the confidence within to not feel self conscious once I put them on.

I disappear into the dressing room and in less than 5min return. I spin in front of him to get his opinion before we make a purchase.

April 9, 2023 7:44 pm  #360

As I see my girlfriend come out in a fitting dark blue t-shirt and a pair of shorts that highlights her shapely, aesthetic thighs, she even teases me spinning. The can’t help but look at the cute folded denim lower hem and her beautiful muscles jiggling as she lands firmly after spinning.

I can’t resist seeing her without feeling her, I lift her like a princess, her relaxed thigh muscles giving in to the pressure of my fingers and her relaxed calves swaying as they clash in a very relaxed manner against my hands softly molding as they clash against my hand.

I can’t resist nor control the strong tent that forms I’m my pants. I get her back in the dressing room and ask her: “Can you tell if I like the way you look in this pair of shorts?”

Board footera