You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2023 9:42 pm  #381

Re: Best friends

As soon as he noticed my tears he comforted me by saying he loved when I gave him happy tears as he leaned over and kissed my cheek delicately. I then fe!t him swipe the backs of his fingers delicately across my other cheek. With those happy words I couldn't help my tears from finally over flowing and running over the backs of his fingers as he was still swiping them across my cheek.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 20, 2023 9:42 pm)

April 21, 2023 11:28 pm  #382

I gasp as I feel a hot, thick tear splash on my index finger, immediately followed by another tear, this one runs over my fingers. I blush as I feel a tent growing, I never thought I could get aroused by my girlfriend's tears. I just manage to say: "You have no idea how beautiful you look with multiple thick streaks adorning your face. That, enhanced by your breathtaking feminine, jiggling thighs. I'll confess, I can't resist it, no matter where we are. I can't imagine taking care of your bedazzling tears as you wear a breathtaking pair of shorts in a public setting, at least with close friends, I don't know if I could hold myself back (or if you wanted me to refrain from comforting you and feeling your soft thighs and calves)."

April 22, 2023 2:01 pm  #383

He then speaks again saying how beautiful I look with the tear streaks on my face that are only enhanced by my thighs that he can't resist. He continues saying he can't imaging taking care of my tears while I am wearing shorts in public, unless I'd rather he refrain.

"Although still a bit embarrassed crying in public, it would be the most comforting gesture if you took care of my tears." I said in a quiet yet reassuring tone, almost not sure I even sounded like myself anymore. I mean I would have never let my husband wipe my tears in public... Not even up until the time right before  things went south, so I don't know why I was feeling so bold with him.

April 22, 2023 8:18 pm  #384

After hearing my girlfriend fully trusting in me, I reply boldly: “I think we need a good walk to get fresh air and get out of the vicious circle of our thoughts then a good coffee”. I teasingly give her outer thighs a sensual pat, feeling the sexy jiggle I am getting used to and love with all my heart. “What do you think?”

April 23, 2023 1:36 am  #385

I'm surprised yet happy when I hear him say he thought we could use a walk and a good coffee to get out of our intrusive thoughts. I then felt him give my litter thigh a oat letting it jiggle in his hand as he asked for my reply.

I took a deep breath before answering "Yeah, that'd be lovely. I agree we need to clear our heads."

April 23, 2023 6:00 am  #386

She takes a deep breath before answering "Yeah, that'd be lovely. I agree we need to clear our heads." I smile and look at her shorts, hinting her I would love to see her in the nice pair of shorts I just got her.

I stand up and look for my new cargo convertibles, I quickly dress and look attentive at her, hoping she puts on the pair of shorts.

April 23, 2023 4:17 pm  #387

Taking his lead as he changes into his new cargo convertibles, I dress in my new shorts for our walk. I grab my purse and take his hand  letting him know I'm ready. I'm trying to enjoy every sec of him as I know he will be returning home tomorrow (even for a brief period). So he van straighten his affairs with his wife and I can with my hisband on Saturday.

April 24, 2023 4:36 am  #388

My girlfriend makes my heart start beating faster as she dresses in front of me, putting on the outfit I just got for her (dark blue t-shirt and mid thigh jean shorts), she comes to me and, taking my hand, starts walking outside, resolved to go for a walk and a good coffee.

I can't resist, as we walk, but glance every once in a while, down to her sexy feminine legs (never ceasing to get turned on seeing her thighs and calves jiggling as she walks). After a good 30 minute walk, we arrive a not very crowded but prestigious coffee shop. We go and sit in the least crowded corner on a comfortable couch.

I don't know how or when did my beautiful girlfriend become so bold and courageous, as she, as soon as we sit on the couch, lifts her legs and places them on my lap. I turn to her and smile as I bend her left knee (feeling her soft, relaxed calf and hamstring muscles give in to the touch of my hand) and unzip my convertibles (I desire to feel her skin on mine) lifting my shorts a little bit in order for her thighs to rest on my bare quads.

As the waiter comes to take the order I drop both hands on her legs (one on her quads, the other on the exposed part of her calves).

April 24, 2023 6:11 pm  #389

After a good 30min walk we reach a nice coffee shop I had heard many good things about and had always wanted to try. He picked a couch in the far corner for us to sit while we waited for our waiter.

As soon as we sat I felt unusually bold and surprised myself when I lifted my legs and placed them on his lap. I guess he didn't seem to mind (I know how much he likes my legs) as he turned to me and gave me a very big, approving smile as I felt him bend my left knee so he could unzip his convertibles.

As soon as he finished unzipping our waiter came to take our order. I felt him drop both hands on my legs, one on my quads, the other on my calf showing the waiter how proud he was to be with me.

"Can we have a min?" I ask the waiter as we hadn't had time to think about what we wanted.

We both picked up a menu and while we were deciding I couldn't help but blurt out "So what are your plans for when you return home tomorrow?"

"I haven't really given it much thought, really but I don't think I am emotionally ready to stay there permanently." He said softly right as the waiter walked back to our table.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 24, 2023 6:12 pm)

April 24, 2023 6:45 pm  #390

As I show my girlfriend off, jiggling her thighs and calves in front of the waiter, she asks: "Can we have a min?" We both picked up a menu and while we were deciding when, all of a sudden, she blurts out "So what are your plans for when you return home tomorrow?"

I answer thinking on the scenario: "I haven't really given it much thought, really but I don't think I am emotionally ready to stay there permanently."

As soon as I finish talking, the waiter is back. I give my girlfriend’s soft quads a couple of pats, feeling her beautiful thigh muscles jiggling in my hands, even bouncing it a bit as I rest my hand there after the second pat, asking her: “Ready to order, Princess?” I know I want to order a peppermint mocha

I giver her calf a few soft squeezes, feeling it mold in my hand and jiggle, giving me an almost unknown pleasure.

Board footera