You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2022 8:17 pm  #31

Re: Best friends

As I come out of my room I notice he looks me up and down then asks me to take a few steps closer. He then surprises me and says that I look better than he ever anticipated (speaking to me as a man and not as a friend). He then surprises me even more when he says if I wasn't married he'd try to get with me as I am as sexy as I am sensitive and caring. Those words mean a lot to me and I can feel myself getting filled with emotion but as I feel tears beginning to fill my eyes I decide to change the conversation. Its hard enough for me to allow myself to be going out in public like this, but I don't think I could handle anyone in public seeing my tears as well.

"Thanks. I appreciate the confidence as well as compliments. Now where did you have in mind we should go?" I asked quickly.

October 13, 2022 3:57 am  #32

"Would you like a walk in a shopping mall? we could even make a stop for a coffee, or it could be a park, whatever makes you feel more comfortable, depends if you would like coffee or not". I smile as I offer her my hand.

October 13, 2022 4:15 am  #33

He suggests we go to the mall for coffee, unless I'd rather go somewhere else such as a park.

"Coffee sounds lovely. Besides I'd rather have my first time out of the house in shorts be indoors rather than out. Although you know how much I love being out in nature, normally." I say as he coffers me his hand like a gentleman and walks me out to his car.

October 13, 2022 2:37 pm  #34

I open the door for her to get in the car, I can't help admiring her thighs as she sits and her calves as she takes a couple of steps adjusting herself in her seat, her calves are quite attractive as they sensually jiggle. I go to the driver's seat and start driving, I drive out of state so she doesn't feel embarrassed meeting someone she knows and feels uncomfortable in her clothes. I drive a little more than 4 hours, as we are on the freeway I can't help to glance at her thighs every once in a while. Around the middle of our trip I can't resist anymore and casually, softly place my right hand on her left thigh: "Are you enjoying the trip? I decided to take you somewhere where no one knows you so don't feel uncomfortable, is that ok with you?"

October 13, 2022 10:19 pm  #35

He opens the car door for me and as soon as I'm settled he starts driving. It seems like a rather long drive, but I'm happy to be in a car and now instead of out in public. After maybe two hrs in the car I'm beginning to wonder where he is taking me but get snapped out of my thoughts when I feel a hand being placed on my lefft thigh. I then hear him asking if I'm enjoying the trip so far. He then caresses explains that he's l!anni g in taking me somewhere where no-one knows me so I'll fell less uncomfortable. He even hints that it may be out of state.

I blush a little as I feel his hand still on my thigh as I answer. "Thank you for being so thoughtful. It does ease my nerves a bit knowing no-one I know will see me."

October 13, 2022 11:48 pm  #36

I notice my beloved friend blushes a little as she answers: "Thank you for being so thoughtful. It does ease my nerves a bit knowing no-one I know will see me."

I’m not sure why she is blushing, my mind wanders a bit, so I decide to ask: “Sorry Chris, am I making you uncomfortable, something I said or something I did?” To play it safe I remove my hand from her thigh and place it in the steering wheel. A little less than an hour later, we arrive to Brookfield Place. I park and open the door for my dear friend and offer her a hand to help her out of the car.

I feel her heartbeat rising, I encourage her: “Don’t worry, you look beautiful, plus, you’re with me, you know I would protect you if anything happens, trust me, even though it’s been only five years knowing each other, we know each other as if we’ve know since forever.” I give her an encouraging smile.

October 14, 2022 12:18 am  #37

I guess he noticed I was blushing as he asked me if he said or did anything that made me feel uncomfortable as he placed his hand back on the steering wheel.

"It's nothing, really. It's just that I'm not really used to anyone other than my husband feeling my bare thighs." I say hoping not to offend his caring gesture.

After about another hr (mostly driven in silence) we arrive to Brookfield Place. He parks the car and opens the door for me. I feel myself getting a slight bit more self conscious but he tells me not to worry as I look beautiful and he will protect me just in case anything happens. He then gives me a big smile. I have to admit his encouraging word did make me feel just less self conscious.

"So do you still want to go get coffee?" I asked trying to lighten the mood just a bit as we walked into the mall.

October 14, 2022 12:27 am  #38

After an awkward moment caused by her answer, she breaks the ice asking if I still want coffee. “I just want you to be as comfortable as you can, if you want coffee, let’s go get coffee. Just don’t forget the main purpose of this long trip, be attentive to other people watching us (especially you), see where their eyes fix (breast, thighs, calves, booty). She takes my hand and gets out of the car and we start our walk.

October 14, 2022 12:53 am  #39

He says he's interested in anything I am. He just wants me to do whatever will make me most comfortable. He then reminds me not to forget the reason why we took this trip in the first place. He explains he doesn't want me to sit down and hide my legs/body behind a table, he wants me to be attentive to other people and see what they notice about me as they are looking at me.

"I know. I haven't forgot" I say quickly as we walk into the mall.

We aren't really familiar with this mall so we have to walk around for a bit before we find the coffee shop. That gives us ample time to start being attentive to other people watching us.

October 14, 2022 4:41 am  #40

I don't understand how can she say she's not used to others touching her thighs when last night she was the one who placed her thighs against mine and even clasping my hands between her thighs. I let it slide for now. We start walking in the plaza, not a minute goes by, the first male, late teens early 20's, lowers his eyes from her face to her legs, keeping it there. We walk about fifty feet when the second male, mid 30's, his eyes quickly from her face to her breasts and once he is almost out of sight I notice him turning to see her legs. We finally find a coffee, fortunately (on one side) it's full, mostly teenagers or meeting business. I pull a chair for my loving friend Chris and I sit in the chair next to her, while we wait for the waitress to come offers us the menu, I ask: "Chris, can I ask you an intimate question"?

Board footera