You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2023 3:59 am  #391

Re: Best friends

As soon as he finishes speaking our waiter returns. I feel him give my quads a couple pats, making my thighs jiggle in his hands before asking me if I'm ready. I let him order first as my mind is all over the place now with his last response. He orders a peppermint mocha.

"That's my favorite. I think I'll have one as well." I say as I feel him give my calf a few squeezes, making them jiggle in his hand just as the waiter walks back to the counter.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to blurt that out like that." I began slowly finally collecting my thoughts. "But if it's too much, you can always pack some stuff and stay with me for a while. You can pack tomorrow when you get home and after my husband collects his things Saturday you can come back and make yourself at home." I blurted out faster than I meant to while looking for any emotion on his face to say wether I overstepped or not.

April 27, 2023 3:26 pm  #392

My beautiful girlfriend is a bit in shock as we notice the waiter looking at her thighs as I jiggle them. I order first, she, doesn’t even think, so she quickly answers: "That's my favorite. I think I'll have one as well." I lovingly jiggle her calves in front of the waiter.

Once the waiter leaves with the order, she says: "I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to blurt that out like that. But if it's too much, you can always pack some stuff and stay with me for a while. You can pack tomorrow when you get home and after my husband collects his things Saturday you can come back and make yourself at home."

Her words slam straight to my heart. I feel my eyes slowly fill with tears. I reply: “How about you, don’t you need my support when your husband comes for his stuff? Don’t you want me there to hold you if you need to sob and take care of your precious tears if they need to roll down your beautiful cheeks?”

I slowly and lovingly caress her thighs, jiggling them comfortingly.

April 27, 2023 10:08 pm  #393

I notice his eyes beginning to fill with tears as soon as I finish speaking. He takes a deep breath and begins speaking slowly asking me if I'd rather him stay when my husband picks up his things for emotional support; to hold me if I need to sob and to take care if my tears if they roll down my cheeks.

I feel him caressing and jiggling my thighs as he waits for my response, presumably trying to distract himself from his own impending tears.

"I thought you wanted to keep us a secret, but my husband isn't set to come by for another day so you could still go home tomorrow to pack your things and be back here Saturday early, before he shows." I say confirming I like his idea.

I then place my hand lovingly on top of his as it is still on my thigh looking deeply into his still tear filled eyes hoping he will honor his vow to never hold back his tears from me.

April 28, 2023 2:05 pm  #394

She replies: "I thought you wanted to keep us a secret, but my husband isn't set to come by for another day so you could still go home tomorrow to pack your things and be back here Saturday early, before he shows." As she answers, she gently places her hand on top of mine as I continue to lightly jiggle her thigh. I notice she is looking deeply into my still tear filled eyes while I am holding tears back.

I guess she is expecting me to trust her like she trusts me and allow my tears to fall, but I am still self conscious, so I wait for our coffees to arrive. Not two minutes (a bit uncomfortable) go by, when our coffees arrive, I don't look at the waiter as he places the cups on the table, afraid of him seeing my tears, but as soon as he leaves, I, still controlling, allow my tears to slip down my cheeks (hoping nobody notices)

April 28, 2023 9:43 pm  #395

Less than two min later our coffee arrives. I notice he isn't looking at the waiter so I do to make things less awkward. As soon as the waiter leaves he looks back up slowly now staring into my eyes.  Less than a sec later I see a single thing tear escape the middle of both of his eyes and begin their decent down his cheeks.

I grab both his hands lovingly in mine and begin rubbing circles on the backs with my thumbs trying to distract him from wiping his tears. With that loving gesture I see two more tears fall from his eyes making two completely different paths on his cheeks as he begins to blush.

April 29, 2023 12:47 pm  #396

She takes my hands in hers, I guess to prevent me from wiping my tears. Feeling her hands lovingly taking mine as I have them on her soft thighs, makes me feel more than loved and accepted, I feel two more tears roll down my cheeks, making a second trail on my cheeks.

I lean and kiss her lips passionately, hoping she cups my cheeks.

April 29, 2023 2:56 pm  #397

As I'm holding his hands in mine I see him slowly lean in and feel him kiss my lips passionately. In the moment I couldn't help but finally release his hands and place my hands on his cheeks instead, lovingly cupping them while using the pads of my thumbs to delicately catch his tears as well as wipe their streaks. When we finally break our kiss I keep my hands on his cheeks briefly waiting to see if there are any more tears that need to be tended to.

April 30, 2023 4:46 pm  #398

As I have my eyes closed, enjoying my beautiful girlfriend’s lips against mine, I feel her soft thumbs on my cheeks, drying my tears and sliding along my tear streaks. I can’t help but smile as I feel really comforted.

Once we break the kiss (could be a minute but it feels like time stopped) I become aware of myself again, feeling my hands jiggling her thighs. I instinctively scan within eyesight (without turning my head) trying to see if anybody saw what just happened (my beautiful girlfriend wiping my tears).

After regaining composure I ask her: “have you thought what will you tell your soon to be ex about your pregnancy? Will you get him out of your life completely? Do you want me to give him my name (register him as mine)? Would you like me to be with you to hold you as you go through the hard situation? Would you like to cry in my arms before that happens so you don’t cry in front of him?”

I give both her silky thighs a soft pat, indulging in her jiggling muscles as I look into her eyes.

May 1, 2023 5:46 pm  #399

He finally gains his composure enough to ask me if I plan on telling my husband (soon ex) about my pregnancy or if I want him out of my life completely. He continues asking questions like if I'd like him to be there as I tell him or if I'd like to have him wth me beforehand  to cry it out.

"I hadn't really given any of these questions much thought as I didn't realize you knew/realized I was pregnant. I've only known a couple weeks myself." I began shocked. "I do want to tell my ex about my pregnancy as I want my kids father in his life, but then I think he'll feel obligated to stay (like he did with his other kid) and obviously he can't be !living in two places at once. And yes I'd love you to be my kids father figure if you'd like, but I'd feel wrong you registering him as your own. Also, I haven't decided if/when I'm even going to tell him. I'm just working on giving him his stuff right now." I finished blurting answers to his questions I didn't even know I had.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 1, 2023 5:46 pm)

May 2, 2023 2:55 am  #400

She answers, a bit surprised: "I hadn't really given any of these questions much thought as I didn't realize you knew/realized I was pregnant. I've only known a couple weeks myself. I do want to tell my ex about my pregnancy as I want my kids father in his life, but then I think he'll feel obligated to stay (like he did with his other kid) and obviously he can't be !living in two places at once. And yes I'd love you to be my kids father figure if you'd like, but I'd feel wrong you registering him as your own. Also, I haven't decided if/when I'm even going to tell him. I'm just working on giving him his stuff right now."

I look deep into her eyes, tear slowly losing their terrain in my eyes: " You told me about your pregnancy as you cried in my arms, when I arrived at your place, I still remember your precious tears drawing several thick streaks on your cheeks, my heart racing like a horse in a racetrack as you allowed me to wipe and kiss your hot tears from your beautiful cheeks. I even remember you were wearing a pair of shorts, I feel like it was yesterday when your soft, silky thighs jiggled in my hands as I dropped them gently on them. After that, I couldn't resist taking care of your tears every time you cried in my arms."

Board footera