You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 2, 2023 6:23 pm  #401

Re: Best friends

He reminded me that I had told him about my pregnancy when we first started hanging out.

"How could I have forgotten? I'm so sorry, yes I did. I guess my mind really is all over the place." I began feeling really bad I forgot. "But the rest of my answer still stands." I finished quickly hoping to change the subject just a bit.

May 2, 2023 6:41 pm  #402

I listen to her answer, but I notice she's thinking out of the emotions she has. I notice she wants to change the subject but I decide to show her an important point. As I softly pat her silky, soft quads, I say: "My love, I know you have mixed feelings about the child starting to grow in you, but you'll have to forget about your soon to be ex, as you know he won't respond for your child at all. If you need to release those feeling through yells or through tears, I'm here for you. I just want to let you know if I register it as mine, I can give him benefits, both medical, academic and legal. I know you think it's not fair, but I love you and he is part of you (I give a couple of reassuring pats on the curvature of her quads and inner thigh, feeling the characteristic jiggle I love about her, brining my other hand to her lips, lightly brushing her lips and continuing caressing her cheek) and there is nothing I wouldn't do for you."

I look into her eyes, trying to give her confidence and all my love and tenderness.

May 3, 2023 3:16 pm  #403

I guess he noticed I was trying to change the subject as he patted my quads while telling me that he doesn't think my husband will react to his child growing in me as it seems he has already moved on. He said he'd be there for me if I needed to yell or cry. He then tried yet again to convince me to allow him to register my child as his. He explaines how much he loves me and that my baby is a part of me. I then feel him pat my quads and inner thighs, making them jiggle against his hand while simultaneously bringing his other hand to my lips and brushing against them briefly before moving to caress my cheek.

As he is looking deep into my eyes I begin to feel overcome with a great sense of love for him as a smile  begins to spread across my face.

"I love you appreciate everything you are trying to do for me very much..." I begin trailing off a bit.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 3, 2023 3:20 pm)

May 3, 2023 10:05 pm  #404

My beautiful girlfriend smiles as she says she loves everything I do for her, then she trails off. I look past her, only to notice a couple, around their early to mid twenties, I focus back on her eyes: "Have I told how beautiful your eyes look lately?" I lovingly caress her cheek, right under her eyes with my left thumb as I bring my right hand to her still regular abs: "I can't wait for this beauty, I don't know if it'll be a boy or a girl, but it doesn't matter, the baby will be as beautiful and lovely as the mother".

May 5, 2023 1:44 am  #405

He then tells me how lovely my eyes look as I feel him caress my cheek with the pad of his thumb right under my eyes as he brings his other hand to my still firm abs. He says he can't wait to meet my beautiful baby as wether its a bit or girl it will be as lovely as me.

I place my right hand on top of his caressing his hand as I get lost thinking about what a wonderful father figure he will be for my baby. I guess I was thinking for a bit longer than I thought as I was finally snapped out of my thoughts by him.

"I think we should finish our coffee before it gets cold."

May 5, 2023 5:23 am  #406

She places her right hand on top of the one I have on her abs, drifting off in thought. After a little more than a minute she says: "I think we should finish our coffee before it gets cold."

I take a long sip to the cofee, almost finishing it. I glance at my beautiful girlfriend and, giving her beautiful thigh a soft pat, I say: “ I’m with you, let’s finish and go back.”

As soon as we finish, I stand up and offer her a hand to stand, she takes my hand and we start to walk to the cash register. As we are about to pass the table with the couple, the girl smiles at me, looking into my eyes. I blush (trying to control the blush), as I know she acknowledges seeing me crying and my beautiful girlfriend wiping my tears.

I pay the coffees and head out…

May 6, 2023 12:32 am  #407

I guess he likes my suggestion as he takes a long sip of his coffee before he gives my thigh a pat and says he agrees to my suggestion.

A few min later after we finish our coffee he stands and offers me his hand. I stand up and we walk to the register to pay. He offers to pay, then we head out still hand in hand. We walk in near silence for the 30min it takes to get back to my house.

As soon as we enter I ask him what he'd like to do next. "What would you like to do now? Its getting late but we could cuddle or watch tv...or both...unless you're tired then we could just go to sleep."

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 6, 2023 12:33 am)

May 6, 2023 12:40 am  #408

After I pay,  we walk in near silence for the 30min it takes to get back to her house.

As soon as we enter she asks me what I’d  like to do next: "What would you like to do now? It’s getting late but we could cuddle or watch tv...or both...unless you're tired then we could just go to sleep." I softly reply: “It’s never too late for cuddling, I’d love to feel your body and your love against me.”

We sit on the couch and I look at the remote, deciding to leave it as is, if my beautiful girl wants to watch tv, she can turn it on. I pull her next to me, feeling her soft, feminine thighs give in as they mold in my hands.

May 6, 2023 3:17 pm  #409

He replies quickly yet softly “It’s never too late for cuddling, I’d love to feel your body and your love against me.”

As we sit on the couch he pulls me close to him, feeling my thighs as they mold in his hands. I glance at the remote for a sec debating if we should watch TV but ultimately deciding I'd rather not. I'm plenty content just being in his arms.

I lay my head on his shoulder and let out a sigh of contentment as a smile of pure happiness crosses my face.

May 7, 2023 2:00 pm  #410

As she lays her head on my shoulder, I bring an arm to the back of her head, soothing her hair, leaning my cheek against her head and caressing her thighs with my other hand. With those sensations running through my body, I just manage to say: "Everytime we're like this it seems like time stops and nothing else exists, just you and me."

Board footera