You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2023 11:12 pm  #431

Re: Best friends

As I finish speaking I hear him drop both of his hands between my quads and inner thigh, making them jiggle in his hands. I then feel him lean in and plant a passionate kiss on my lips. Honestly I don't know if I was really turned on (in light of recent events) or not, but felt the first spark of happiness I had felt since before the heart wrenching events of earlier unfolded. I couldn't help but smile as we continued to kiss.

"Shall we start packing your things to bring to my place?" I begin asking slowly "That is unless you have a better idea." I finish quickly not trying to sound uninterested in him.

June 2, 2023 11:27 pm  #432

It seems she’s getting turned on, she reciprocates the kiss. As we break the kiss, she says happily: "Shall we start packing your things to bring to my place?" I begin asking slowly "That is unless you have a better idea."

I answer: “To be honest, I would rather start from scratch, no bad memories neither from your place nor mine. What do you think?” I can’t help but caress and jiggle her shapely calves, teasing her: “but for now, I’d love to become one with you.”

June 2, 2023 11:45 pm  #433

He answers he'd rather us booth start from scratch so we  can avoid bad memories. I wasn't exactly sure what he had in mind I mean I didn't expect.him to take everything just some clothes and a few essentials. Before I could ask I felt him caress and jiggle my calves telling me he'd love to become one with me.

"How could I say no to you?" I replied quickly forgetting about the impending packing we eventually had to do.

June 2, 2023 11:49 pm  #434

"How could I say no to you?" She replies quickly. I, considering the time we have to pack, ask: “Well, my love, this is our first time here,what position would you prefer?”

June 3, 2023 12:04 am  #435

He reminds me this is my first time for us to make love at his place so he asks me to pick the poisition.

"Well, honestly it depends on where we end up doing it." I begin. "Like if you'd prefer to move to your bed or just stay right here (on the couch) or if you had another place you'd like." I finished getting excited to hear his choice.

June 3, 2023 12:10 am  #436

She gets kind of bold, as she puts on the table the idea of moving: "Well, honestly it depends on where we end up doing it. Like if you'd prefer to move to your bed or just stay right here (on the couch) or if you had another place you'd like."

I smile as I see in my head several possibilities, I suggest: "Well, we are a bit tired and drained, how about we do it in the shower, and we could even give a shower to each other."

June 3, 2023 3:03 am  #437

I can see a surprised smile spread across his face at my suggestion as he suggests that since we are a bit tired we do it in the shower. It has been a while since I've showered with a guy and this will be a first for us. I excitedly accept his suggestion.

Before I know it he stands up, grabs my hand to help me up and leads me to the bathroom..I slowly strip out of my clothes as soon as we enter the bathroom. I guess he likes the show as he begins undressing himself only to reveal he already has a full tent just from watching me.

June 3, 2023 3:14 am  #438

As soon as we enter the bathroom, my beautiful girlfriend strips herself, just the sight of her well formed thighs jiggling as she strips is enough to raise a full tent whether I want it or not. I quickly strip and, taking her hand, open the water with my free hand, setting it to warm. I ask my beloved girlfriend if the water is ok to enter...

June 3, 2023 3:19 am  #439

As soon as we're both naked he takes my left hand in his adjusting the water with his right. After a few sec he asks me if the water is to my liking. I nod an affirmative and he helps me into the shower.

"Should we wash up first? I could soap up as you watch or you could help." I ask teasing him further.

June 3, 2023 3:28 am  #440

She nods affirmative and, entering the shower, she teasingly says: "Should we wash up first? I could soap up as you watch or you could help."

I tease her back: "I was planning on washing you completely, if you can hold yourself until I finish washing you without interrupting the washing." I give her a teasing smile.

Board footera