You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 12, 2023 6:21 pm  #461

Re: Best friends

I wake up after what seems like only a short time. I look at my watch and realize it's been nearly two hrs. As he is still sleeping I decide not to wake him. I get up and go to the bathroom. I return to the bedroom about five min later only to see he has gotten up. I look around his house wondering where he had gone. I finally find him ...

June 12, 2023 9:40 pm  #462

...preparing a relaxing tea and improvising with whatever essence works to make a massage oil with essence that helps her improve her status. I smile as I see her walking sexily (involuntarily) towards me, seeing her soft, shapely thighs jiggling drives me head over heels.

June 12, 2023 9:47 pm  #463

He is preparing tea and making a relaxing massage oil. I walk towards him and sit down.

"I love what it seems you have in mind..." I begin trying to figure out how to delicately tell him the rest "But don't we have some packing to do? I mean I know it might be hard, but  you can't distract yourself from it forever." I finish guaging his reaction.

June 12, 2023 11:36 pm  #464

My beautiful girlfriend reaches the table and takes a seat in a chair, then she says: "I love what it seems you have in mind..." trails off for a second: "But don't we have some packing to do? I mean I know it might be hard, but you can't distract yourself from it forever."

I smile and answer: "Well, we could have tea now, work hard packing, then I give a well earned massage to your sore muscles. How does that sound?"

June 13, 2023 3:57 am  #465

He suggests a compromise apparently acknowledging my previous statement. He suggests we enjoy his tea then pack and save the massage for after.

"Ok." I quickly say smiling at him as he serves me a cup of tea before serving himself.

As soon as he sits back down he delicately grabs my hand  as we drink our tea...mostly in silence.

June 13, 2023 5:10 pm  #466

She likes the idea and we sit, taking her hand, drink our tea in silence. After drinking tea, I pack as fast as I can, helping my girl to pack her stuff so we can go to the massage.

June 13, 2023 7:52 pm  #467

After we finish our tea we begin packing his things to bring to my place. He seems to be packing a bit faster than necessary nearly missing a few important things.

"What's the rush?" I ask him seriously.

"I know I need to pack, but I figure the quicker we pack the quicker I get to indulge you in your massage." He answers excitedly.

"I can't wait for my massage either, but lets not get too hasty here. I don't want you to forget anything." I begin quickly. "How about, as soon as we're done packing we double check to make sure nothing important is left behind, then we load the car, then I'm all yours." I finish beginning to dream of how lovely his hands will feel as he runs them all over my body (for my massage).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 13, 2023 7:53 pm)

June 13, 2023 8:15 pm  #468

"What's the rush?" She asks seriously.

I reply: "I know I need to pack, but I figure the quicker we pack the quicker I get to indulge you in your massage."

She responds: "I can't wait for my massage either, but lets not get too hasty here. I don't want you to forget anything. How about, as soon as we're done packing we double check to make sure nothing important is left behind, then we load the car, then I'm all yours."

I softly tell her: “Don’t worry, I don’t think there is anything I need to pack that could be more important than you, besides, the less I take the less I have to carry with memories.” I drop my hand on her outer thigh.

June 14, 2023 2:20 am  #469

He tells me not to worry so much as nothing he plans to pack is more important than me. He adds that the less he packs the less memories he has to carry. I then feel him drop his hand on my outer thigh.

It only takes us three hrs to pack everything he planned to bring to my place as well as load his car. Forgoing double checking he quickly gets the massage oil from the other room.

"I'd love to indulge you with a relaxing massage after you indulge me, if you'd be interested." I ask hoping he'll agree as I've noticed a bit more tension in him than he's letting on.

June 14, 2023 5:35 pm  #470

We pack in a little more than three hours. As we finish, my girl says: "I'd love to indulge you with a relaxing massage after you indulge me, if you'd be interested."

I teasingly reply: “ I’d love to feel your hands on me, I guess as much as I’d love to feel your smooth skin and soft muscles in my hands.”

Board footera