You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2023 5:46 pm  #471

Re: Best friends

He happily says he'd love a massage just as much as he'd love to give one.

"Would you like to indulge me in my.massage first or have me indulge you in yours first?" I ask eagerly awaiting his answer.

June 14, 2023 5:56 pm  #472

She continues teasing: "Would you like to indulge me in my.massage first or have me indulge you in yours first?" I reply: “ Let me massage you first “

June 15, 2023 3:03 am  #473

He decides he'd like to give me my massage first.

I excitedly reply "Ok." As he takes my hand in his and leads me upstairs to his bedroom and motions me to lie down on the bed.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 15, 2023 3:04 am)

June 15, 2023 4:11 pm  #474

She responds, pretty excited: "Ok." I take her hand in mine and take her to my bedroom lying her down on the bed.
I take the massage oil I prepared and, slowly taking her clothes off, I start massaging her from top to bottom, indulging in her soft muscles and the sensual jiggle of her leg muscles, of course, I am fully aware and ready to hold her trembling body and wipe, even kiss, her tears if she needs to cry, even sob.

June 15, 2023 9:31 pm  #475

He slowly, almost sensually takes my clothes off and starts my massage. I feel a shiver run down my spine as he begins my massage by running his hands up and down the length of my back. I can finally feel the last of all my pent up tension finally melting away. He then moves down to the backs of my thighs as well as my calves, making them jiggle.

I close my eyes and begin to feel myself breathing deeper and slower. I am getting so relaxed I didn't even realize my mind was starting to wander. After a moment I open my eyes only to feel warm tears flowing over my cheeks.

June 15, 2023 9:59 pm  #476

After I make sure she enjoys the massage on her backside, I turn her over, only to notice tears streaming from the outer corners of her eyes, slipping to her ears. I lean and kiss a year from each cheek, ignoring the rest of her tears for a moment (hoping she cries more profusely after) as I continue massaging her front side.

I starts with her neck, breasts (I indulge a bit feeling them bouncing and jiggling in my hands), her soft abs, continuing to my favorite part of her body, enjoying her sexy thighs and calves as they jiggle and wobble in my hands.

I hear some moans as I am massaging her, so, as soon as I finish, I glide my hands along her calves and thighs, caressing her inner parts briefly (testing the waters), then I help her to slowly sit (hoping to see her tears stream down in multiple streaks).

June 16, 2023 10:12 pm  #477

After finishing my back, he turns me over and delicately kisses a single tear from each cheek before continuing to massage my front. I feel his hands massaging my neck removing any trace of tension before moving to my breasts. He lets them bounce and jiggle in his hands while he softly massages them, soon moving down to my abs then thighs and calves making them also jiggle in his hands.

I'm so relaxed I can't help but let out a loud moan as he seems about finished but instead he surprises me and glides his hands along my calves and thighs briefly caressing my inner parts before helping me sit up.

"Wow!" Was all I could manage to say as I sat there with tears streaming down my face. I couldn't wait to give him his massage as I hope he would finally feel relaxed and open enough to let more of his emotions flow freely and unchecked. It seemed he was going through as much heartbreak as I was.

Before starting his massage I sat there silently letting my tears flow freely and unchecked for a few moments waiting to see what he was going to do...

June 16, 2023 10:34 pm  #478

As soon as she sits, she says: "Wow!"  tears streaming down her face. I notice she’s waiting for me to make a move, and, hinting on what she wants, I lean and kiss a few warm/hot tears from her cheeks, wiping more and some tear streaks, laying on bed, getting ready for her to give me the massage she eagerly wants to indulge me with…

June 17, 2023 12:28 am  #479

I see him lean in and kiss a few thick, warm tears from my cheeks before wiping their streaks. After a moment of indulging me he finally lays down on the bed awaiting his massage.

I ask him to roll over on his back where I start his massage by running my fingers through his hair and down to his neck. I massage all the tension out of his neck and after a bit move down to his shoulders. I can feel the build up of tension in his shoulders like nothing I've ever felt. It seems as all of his pent up stress has found its way there. After deeply massaging all the tension out of his shoulders I hear a sigh of relief as I move my hands down to his back. I sensually massage his back and bottom alternatly for a few moments before indulging myself in the backs of his thighs and calves.

As I ask him to roll over to his front for the rest of his massage I wonder what I am about to see. (Is he stoic, crying, smiling/relaxed?)

June 17, 2023 4:36 pm  #480

She asks me to roll over on my back and she starts massaging my hair and down to my neck, dissolving all the stress that accumulated there, moving to my shoulders, where there she dissolves more stress. I sigh as I feel all the stress melting away in my beautiful and loving girlfriend’s hands, feeling her soft hands sensually massaging my back and bottom.

I feel a tent slowly forming as she openly indulges massaging the back of my thighs and calves.

As I am enjoying his hands on the back of my thighs and calves, she asks me to roll over, exposing the front of my body for her to massage.

As I roll over, I hope she rides my tent (or maybe she has a different idea in her mind?) I’m sure she sees the relaxed smile I have on my face, as it had been a while since I received a massage.

I stay as she asks…

Board footera