You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2023 5:17 pm  #481

Re: Best friends

As he rolls over I notice a fully formed tent. Not exactly what I was expecting, but I decided to just go with it.

"Would you like me to finish your massage or take care of you in other ways first?" I ask slowly, choosing my words carefully trying not to ruin the mood.

June 18, 2023 12:07 am  #482

My beautiful and sexy girlfriend surprises me with a question: "Would you like me to finish your massage or take care of you in other ways first?" She makes sure to ask this slowly and carefully, still, I tease her back, giving her the last word: "What do you desire Princess? Whatever you do, I will definitely enjoy. if you continue with the massage, I'll enjoy your soft, silky hands running through my body, which, as you noticed, turned me on in spite of the relax it provided. If you "take care of me in other ways" I'll definitely enjoy your irresistible thighs and calves jiggling and wobbling in my hands as they crash against my hips and thighs, not forgetting about your "heaven's balloons" bouncing as well against me. So, whatever you do is heaven for me".

I lie still, waiting for her to take the lead.

June 18, 2023 1:09 am  #483

He turns my question back on me asking me which I'd prefer more. He explains the massage would let him enjoy my hands running over his body, which although relaxing, still turned him on. Further explaining if I "took care of him"  he would enjoy my thighs and calves as they jiggle and wobble as they crash against his hips and thighs as my breasts bounced simultaneously.

I think for a min before responding "How about we explore the best of both? How about I finish your massage and THEN indulge you in other ways?"

June 18, 2023 1:39 am  #484

She answers after a minute: "How about we explore the best of both? How about I finish your massage and THEN indulge you in other ways?" I quickly reply: "That would be a dream come true, don't you think?"

June 18, 2023 2:02 am  #485

I guess he liked me answer as he said it would be a dream come true.

Without another word I go back to his massage starting this time at his temples slowly massaging my thumbs in circles for a moment before going down to his shoulders and pecs. As I move still lower to his abs I can't help leaning in just a bit to leave a trail of sensual kisses from just below his pecs all the way to just above his thighs. I then bring my hands to his abs and start running my hands all over them even massaging the sides.

June 18, 2023 2:19 am  #486

Without saying more, she continues giving me the massage, starting in my temples, relaxing me completely, making me almost reach the point of no return. Fortunately she moves to my shoulders and pecs before I shoot, I sigh as she continues massaging me, she goes lower to my abs, beginning to make a trail of kisses from my pecs to my core, without touching my member (or my thighs).

She brings her hands to the sides of my abs, massaging my intercostal muscles. I tease her: "I am having a hard time not shooting as I feel your sensual kisses and caresses, would you mind if I, in case I can't keep it in any longer, shoot my life giving liquid, or would you like to take care and indulge in me as we become one?"

June 18, 2023 8:30 pm  #487

As I'm massaging the sides of his abs hear him confess he's having a hard time not shooting as he's feeling my kisses. He then asks if he could shoot if he can't hold off or if I would become one with him right then.

"It's ok if you can't hold off, but I have a little something to help you with that." I I say teasingly as I slowly brush my hands across his inner thighs making him moan loudly.

I then give him a sly smile as I lean over and take his member in my mouth. (Does he shoot in my mouth or wait until I release and become one with him?)

June 18, 2023 8:58 pm  #488

"It's ok if you can't hold off, but I have a little something to help you with that." She says teasingly as she slowly brushes her hands across my inner thighs making me moan loudly.

She then gives me a sly smile as she leans over and takes my member in her mouth, making me use all of my willpower, tensing my whole body to prevent myself from shooting, as I really want to indulge feeling the heavenly jiggle of her thighs against my hips and my hands as we clash forcefully.

June 19, 2023 7:31 pm  #489

As soon as his member enters my mouth I feel him immediately tense his whole body. After another min of indulging in his member I release and slowly and seductively climb on top of him as he immediately enters his member between my legs.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 19, 2023 7:31 pm)

June 19, 2023 7:48 pm  #490

After a sweet agonizing minute of indulging in my member, my bold girlfriend releases and, slowly,  climbs on top of me. I hope she’s as turned on as I am, because as soon as I feel her sexy, soft thighs jiggle against my hips and in my hands, I shoot like I’ve never felt before, so strong and so much, I feel completely empty.

Before losing firmness, I indulge thrusting hard a few more times, memorizing the sexy way her muscles jiggle in my hands.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (June 19, 2023 9:53 pm)

Board footera