You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 17, 2022 9:22 pm  #51

Re: Best friends

Although initially I was embarrassed to start crying in public but as soon as the first tear ran down my cheek in the moment it felt like nothing else mattered but him wiping my tears. I left my tear unchecked to see if he'd wipe it away. I guess he understands what I need as I see him leaning just a bit closer, then I feel his thumb on my cheek delicately wiping my tear, turning his hand to the back and delicately wiping it's streak. As soon as he gives me a comforting smile I feel the dam burst open and a waterfall of tears begin to run down both of my cheeks.

Through my now completely blurry vision I see him moving his chair closer to me. He surprises me when I feel him kissing a couple of my tears off of each of my cheeks before wiping his hand across my cheeks to clear the rest of my tears. I never expected him to be so bold. He then pats my thigh delicately leaving it there until it stops jiggling then takes my hand and helps me stand up.

"I think we need more privacy." He whispers as he leads me to the bathroom. I don't hesitate and I follow him.

As soon as we are in the bathroom and the door is locked he leads me to sit on the toilet. Although not sobbing (audibly) I'm crying so hard I can barely stand.

October 17, 2022 9:44 pm  #52

As soon as we got in the bathroom stall she sits on the toilet and starts crying so hard she is sobbing, rivers of huge tears stream from her eyes in several streams, leaving thick streaks on her cheeks. I kneel between her legs, cupping her cheeks, gently wiping her big, hot tears from her cheeks, not bothering about the streaks, as new tears quickly mark their way.

After a few times of clearing her tears, she leans her face on my hands, I allow the weight to lower my hands (still cupping her cheeks) until my elbows rest on her upper thighs. Since she lowered her face I have better access and lean to kiss a few hot tears from her cheeks, softly saying: “ Have you talked about this with your husband? Don’t be afraid of any potential consequences, I will always be there for you, if you need house, food, anything, let me know. If he’s not willing to resolve this issue, don’t hesitate to rely on me.”

Her neck starts to pulsate as if stopping sobs: “Feel free to let it all out, better here than another crying fit outside “. I smile and give her thighs a soft comforting pat and a reassuring squeeze, bringing my hands back to her cheeks.

October 18, 2022 3:40 am  #53

He kneels between by legs, gently cupping my cheeks, as I sit on the toilet and sob letting hot, thick tears stream from my eyes in several streams as they leave thick tear streaks behind. I feel him beginning to wipe my tears as they reach mid cheek not even bothering to wipe their streaks as I feel new tears quickly replacing the last ones.

I lean my face on his hands letting him take most of my weight. He slowly lowers his hands never letting my cheeks go, until his elbows gently rest on my upper thighs. I feel him kissing a few hot tears from my cheeks, almost making me smile from such a caring gesture. But then I hear him speak. He asks me if I have brought up this situation with my husband to get his side. He says I shouldn't worry about any potential consequences or backlash from my husband as he will always be there for me if anything does happen and he refuses to resolve the issue, or if the issue is too much for our marriage to handle.

"No..." I mutter softly quickly closing my mouth to stifle a sob. I guess he noticed as he told me he'd rather I let it out as we are alone rather than when we leave the bathroom and there is a potential for others to see/hear. He then gives me a comforting smile as he begins to pat and squeeze my thighs for a sec before bringing his hands back to my cheeks.

As soon as I feel his warm hands on my cheeks again I can't help but let go sobbing loudly and raw talking in between every few sobs. "Why. Did. He. Have. To. Do. This? What's. So. Wrong. With. Me. That. He. Had. To. Cheat?

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 18, 2022 3:42 am)

October 18, 2022 4:01 am  #54

My words encourage  my friend to sob, her sobs are loud and raw, I’m pretty sure she can be heard from the bathroom door. She talks through her sobs: “why.did.he.have.to.do.this.what’s.so.wrong.with.me? I continue wiping and kissing her tears, I softly tell her: “ As long as what you did in your relationship was with all your heart, I am sure you didn’t do anything awful, at least nothing that couldn’t have been talked before escalating this big.” I place my hands firmly on her quads: “Come on, cheer up girl, let me treat you, would you like an affogato, ice cream or Dunkin’ Donuts? I jiggle her thighs trying to cheer her up.

October 18, 2022 4:19 am  #55

He never stops wiping and kissing my tears as I try to talk through my sobs. He then finally sits up a  bit and tells me he believes as long as I did my best in the relationship, and everything with all my heart he doesn't think I did anything awful enough to deserve what my husband did. At least he doesn't believe that anything I may have potentially done couldn't have been talked through before escalating. He then places his hands firmly on my quads and decides the next best course of action is to tell me that he'd like to see me cheer up even so much as offering yo take me out (agsin) for dessert. He then jiggles my thighs as I feel my sobs finally starting to grow just a bit more quiet.

"That's for being such a good friend and listening/ comforting me. I think maybe I would like to go out for some ice cream." I say as my sobs finally slow to a stop.

October 18, 2022 4:33 am  #56

She decides for ice cream, I tenderly clear her face from tears as her sobs subside, Chris is still crying but she doesn’t mind being seen as long as I’m with her.

We get out of the restroom, I pay and we head out to look for an ice cream shop, we notice more people turn to look at her, I wonder if it’s for her beautiful legs or for her stunning tear streaked face. I turn and kiss or wipe a tear every once in a while as we walk. I hold her by her waist ( feeling her soft lateral abs giving in) so she knows she is safe with me.

We finally arrive to Baskin Robbins.

October 18, 2022 4:51 am  #57

He agrees happily to take me for ice cream as he finishes clearing my face from tears as my sobs finally subside completely. Although I'm not sobbing anymore I can still feel hot tears streaming down my face, but as we leave the bathroom I realize I don't mind being seen crying as long as I'm with him to protect and comfort me.

He generously pays for our meals before we leave and start looking around for an ice cream shop. On our way I consciously notice more people are turning to look at me. I blush a bit still a tad embarrassed. As we continue walking I feel him wiping and kissing my tears every now and then as we continue walking. I can't help but smile as I feel totally safe and cared for especially since he is holding me by my waist as we walk.

We finally arrive at Baskin Robbins a few min later as it is in the same mall. As we are waiting in line I thank him for being such a good friend. He, never releasing my waist smiles at me as the line continues to move.

October 18, 2022 4:58 am  #58

As we start the line I take advantage of being standing still as we wait to gently cup her cheeks and gently wipe tears and streaks as well, kissing a few random tears that manage to escape. We finally reach the end of the line and order our ice cream, I choose amaretto with cherry. Once we have our ice cream cones we go sit at a bar with stools, we start eating our ice cream, I see Chris more cheerful, I softly pay her quads, keeping my hand there as I ask: “ How are you feeling?”

October 18, 2022 5:11 am  #59

As we are waiting in line he takes full advantage and gently cups my cheeks as he wipes the last of my remaining, yet drying, tears as well as their streaks. He then leans in and kisses the last of a few random tears that still managed try to escape my eyes before they had a chance to roll down my cheeks.  We quickly get to the end of the line, more than ready to order. I order strawberry cheesecake ice cream. As soon as we both order we sit st a bar with stools to enjoy our ice cream. After a min I feel him softly pat my quads while asking how I'm feeling.

"Much better, thank you." I say as I return the gesture and pat his quads as well.

October 18, 2022 5:27 am  #60

Seeing my dear friend in a better mood and now comfortable showing her legs and crying in public (giant leap in self confidence) I take this as mission accomplished. As we head back to the car I get a call, a friend asks me to take care of his apartment today as he will be out of state for the week. I ask Chris if she is willing to stay with me here in NY for the night.

Board footera