You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 18, 2022 9:20 pm  #61

Re: Best friends

As we are heading back to the car to drive home, he gets a call but before he thangs up he asks me if I'd mind spending the night at his friends apartment as his friend has to go ut of town for the week and his sister won't be available to house sit until tomorrow.

"Sure. I would hate to leave your friend stuck. Besides tomorrow is Sunday and I have no where to go; and my husband isn't scheduled to arrive back until next weekend anyways." I said quickly so he could give his friend an answer.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 18, 2022 9:23 pm)

October 18, 2022 10:51 pm  #62

I drive to Fred's place and get comfortable, since I hadn't planned on staying here I ask Chris if she minds that I lay in boxers and t-shirt. Once she answers I lay on the sofa and ask her to come sit and relax for a while, just watch tv or chat for a while.

October 19, 2022 2:50 pm  #63

We arrive to his friend's place. Since we hadn't had plans of staying away the night he asks cautiously if I'd mind If he played in his boxers and t-shirt.

"Sure." I say seeing as how he said he sees me as a little sister.

"Care to sit and relax? We can either watch tv or chat." He says casually.

"Honestly, I'm fine with either" I say waiting for his choice.

October 19, 2022 3:05 pm  #64

I turn on the tv, my dear friend sits right next to me, even cuddling, feeling her cuddling so tenderly gives me the confidence to open up to her: “ Sorry for avoiding the topic earlier, the thing is I am trying to overcome my childhood wound of when I was five and mom was pregnant, she knew it was a girl, I was very excited to have a little sister to protect and to care for, but a month before the pregnancy was scheduled to be due, mom had a car accident and lost the baby.” I feel tears beginning to sting the back of my eyes.

October 19, 2022 3:48 pm  #65

He turns on the T.V. as I sit down next to him throwing my legs across his as I lay my head on his shoulder. He then surprises me when he starts to talk apologising for avoiding a topic earlier when we were talking. He tries his best to explain saying he has trauma from his past from when he was a child. He explains about how his mother was pregnant with a baby girl but lost her in a car accident about a month before she was due.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. It must have been really hard for you." I say softly as I lower my legs and begin to pat/rub his thigh tenderly.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 19, 2022 3:49 pm)

October 19, 2022 4:08 pm  #66

I am quite glad Chris now trusts me fully, as she throws her bare legs on top of mine, allowing me to feel her posterior thighs jiggle against my quads, after apologizing I notice Chris is in comforting mode as she says comforting words and, taking her thighs off mine, softly begins to pat my thigh tenderly, caressing it tenderly afterwards. I try to stifle a gasp as I feel my relaxed quads jiggling in Chris' soft hand, then again, feeling her so lovingly caressing my thigh encourages me to open more with her: " See, this incident marked the rest of my life, since then I treat my closest female friends as if they were my sisters, it is a rare situation since I don't have that many close friends (like you), less any that I feel I can trust fully to open my soul to them". I feel the tears starting to fill my eyes.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (October 19, 2022 9:12 pm)

October 20, 2022 3:51 am  #67

I look deep into his eyes letting him know I'm there for any support he might need as he opens up more and continues to talk slowly.  He explains that incident is what makes him now treat all his female friends (although not many) more like sisters than friends. He tells me I'm his closest female friend because he feels he can fully trust and open up to me. With that I notice tears are beginning to fill his eyes.

Without even saying anything I bring my left hand up to his left cheek and began swiping the pad of my thumb from the inner corner of his cheek to the outer corner hopefully encouraging him to let go as I can see him just a bit hesitant.

October 20, 2022 5:48 am  #68

I feel Christina caressing my left cheek, from the inner corner to the outer corner in such a loving way, I know what she's expecting, and fortunately (unfortunately perhaps?) she is not wrong. Seeing that gesture lets me know she is sensitive, mature and that she won't make any judgement about anything that happens. The tears I have been successfully keeping at bay, I allow them to fall.

Small, hot tears begin to slide down my cheeks, leaving a thin, burning path on my face. I feel the impulse to wipe them, but I willingly grasp Chris's thighs instead. Strangely I feel comfort when Chris' thighs jiggle in my hands, that combined with her soft hands wiping my tears, I feel extremely comforted. She is the only person (besides my wife) who has wiped my tears, let alone, the only other person who has seen me cry.

October 20, 2022 9:24 pm  #69

As I finish wiping his cheek I finally see a tear timidly leave his eye and begin to slide down his cheek. As soon as it starts to slide I notice more small tears begin to slide down both his cheeks. I can tell  by the way he grabs my thighs he is desperately trying to leave them unchecked. I quickly bring both of my hands up to his cheeks and softly, slowly begin swiping the pads of my thumbs from the inner corner of his cheek to the outer corner trying to reduce his embarrassment as much as possible by catching his tears before they roll all the way down his face.

"Please don't think, just let yourself feel. Your tears are safe here." I say softly as I continue to wipe his tears  slowly.

October 20, 2022 10:22 pm  #70

Chris softly says: "Please don't think, just let yourself feel. Your tears are safe here." As she continues to wipe my tears  slowly.

I feel Chris bringing both hands to my cheeks, softly swiping from the inner corner to the outer corner, wiping my tears before they fall down my face. I smile as I feel her soft hands on my skin. I softly say: “ Thank you, I am not used to having my tears wiped but I do feel comforted. I am sure your love and tenderness will heal my pain.”

After a couple of minutes I give her a hug, unconsciously brushing my wetness on her cheek. When I notice my tear on her face I bring my hand to her cheek and wipe it. I blush.

Board footera