You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2022 2:50 am  #71

Re: Best friends

He thanks me softly adding that he's not used to having his tears wiped but that it does feel comforting. He says he's sure my love and tenderness will heal his pain. 

After a couple more min of me wiping his tears he leans in for a hug, brushing his still wet cheek against mine. He begins to blush as he brings his left hand to my right cheek and begins to wipe his lingering tears off my cheek.

"Don't even worry about it." I begin casually trying to ease his embarrassment. " I'm just glad you felt comfortable enough to let me in. Even more so to wipe your most vulnerable of assets." I finish just a bit more tenderly.

As soon as he puts his hand down I go in for another hug as we never properly had our last one.

October 21, 2022 3:22 am  #72

Noticing I wipe my tear from her cheek, she says: "Don't even worry about it." " I'm just glad you felt comfortable enough to let me in. Even more so to wipe your most vulnerable of assets."
As soon as I puts my hand down Christina goes in for another hug as we never properly had our last one.

After the hug I feel extremely relaxed, I lay down on Christina’s thighs, my head feels very comfy on her soft thighs. I feel a leftover tear roll out of the outer corner of my eye, landing on her thigh. I quickly brush my face and wipe it.

October 21, 2022 9:36 pm  #73

After we break the hug I guess he must feel relaxed as he lays his head down on my thighs. I feel one single warm tear land on my thigh but I don't say anything as I notice he quickly wipes it away. With that I go back to watching T.V. quietly running my fingers softly through his hair.

October 21, 2022 9:45 pm  #74

I feel a hand slowly running her fingers through my hair, I lay comfortable for a few minutes. Once I feel relieved and comforted, I get up and pick up Christina's calves and place her legs on my lap, as she originally placed them.

We sit in silence for a few minutes, I instinctively caress her thighs and calves. After a few minutes I can’t refrain myself from asking: “ Since we’re on topic, how did you feel with people seeing you in shorts, one (the waiter) even noticed when I was jiggling your thigh. Also, I am extremely surprised you had the courage to go out in public crying, more so allowing your tears to roll down your cheeks unchecked?

October 21, 2022 10:05 pm  #75

After a few min he sits up, then picks up my calves and places them back on his legs like before. I then feel him caressing my thighs and calves for a few min before he begins to speak. He asks me how I felt about people seeing me in shorts. He even expressed how surprised he was to see me cry in public, even letting my tears roll down my face unchecked.

"Well I was quite self conscious at first, but you showed me how many people really do like the way they look. Although I still don't really prefer how they look, I'm happy others see the beauty in them." I began answering his first question as honestly as possible. "I was just so upset earlier I didn't really think about who was around watching. I mean once they started to fall there was nothing I could do anyways and with you encouraging me to let them fall I didn't feel quite as self conscious as I usually do." I finished answering his second question as honestly as possible.

October 22, 2022 6:01 pm  #76

She answers: "Well I was quite self conscious at first, but you showed me how many people really do like the way they look. Although I still don't really prefer how they look, I'm happy others see the beauty in them." Then answering the second question: "I was just so upset earlier I didn't really think about who was around watching. I mean once they started to fall there was nothing I could do anyways and with you encouraging me to let them fall I didn't feel quite as self conscious as I usually do."

I am surprised at her answers, I softly pat her soft thigh, starting to get used to feeling her relaxed muscles jiggle in my hands, and say: “ Do you really feel that comforted and safe with me to allow me to wipe and kiss your tears in front of others? I am more than honored, be sure I will never let you down nor unprotected, I’ll do anything necessary to keep you safe and ok. Also, I’m sure that my tears are safe with you and you won’t be telling anyone about this.”

October 23, 2022 2:24 am  #77

After a moment he pats my thighs then finally answers that he was surprised that I felt so comfortable and safe to allow him to wipe and kiss my tears but that he was honoured and will never let me down and always make sure I'm safe and protected. He also says that he's sure his tears are safe with me as he knows he doesn't have to be worried about me telling anyone.

"I appreciate that you will never let me down or leave me unprotected and always do your best to keep me safe. Also you know your tears are safe with me. You never have to question it. Always feel free to come to me if you need a shoulder or a tear wiped. You know it'll always stay between us only." I said as comfortingly as I could.

October 23, 2022 3:27 am  #78

Chris adds that she appreciates my words and if I need a shoulder or a hand, she’s there for me. I smile and reply: “ I guess I can get used to that, but I would love if you called me every time you need me to comfort you, wipe and kiss your tears until you feel better.” I look at her with all the love a big brother can have.

October 23, 2022 1:32 pm  #79

He returns my kind words telling me he'd love it if I also called him every time I needed comfort (a shoulder, my tears wiped and kissed). He then looks at me with brotherly love.

"Thanks." I whisper feeling words fail me at the moment.

October 24, 2022 1:46 pm  #80

She whispers: "Thanks" with a quavering voice, her voice failed her at that moment. I softly drop my left hand, making her right thigh jiggle and my with my right hand I gently squeeze her left calf, feeling it jiggle in my hand as I turn to look into her eyes, wondering if she still has any pain that needs to be let out.

Board footera