You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 5, 2024 8:46 pm  #981

Re: Best friends

He tells me he couldn't help his tent as I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. I start blushing as I feel him lean in and kiss my lips, taking me off guard by grabbing my outer thigh and lifting it.

"How about that outfit?" I begin hanging the subject "If you really think it would look good on me I'd be willing to get it." I continue "Maybe if you can wait (control your inhibitions) until we get home I'll even try it on to your own private viewing." I finished with a sly look on my face as I wait for his response.

March 5, 2024 8:53 pm  #982

I reply: “I can definitely wait to indulge seeing you in that outfit.” I give her outer thigh a couple of squeezes, making her muscles give in and jiggle in my hand.

March 5, 2024 9:23 pm  #983

He answers quickly saying he can wait as he gives my thigh a couple more squeezes, letting it jiggle in his hand before releasing.

We both quickly enter the store. He picks the outfit and pays while I wait.

"Want to look for anything else while we're here?" I ask wondering if he has another outfit in mind.

March 6, 2024 9:00 pm  #984

With a smile, I reply: “You want to kill me of love and desire don’t you? Let’s check other stores.

As we walk hand in hand, I see a beautiful pink checkered outfit, the manikin has everything on, shirt, jacket, skirt, matching purse and shoes. I turn, more excited than anticipated and ask: “Honey, do you like this outfit?”

March 7, 2024 8:12 pm  #985

He replies saying he'd love to check out other stores. No sooner did he say that than he grabbed my hand in his and had me follow him to another store, stopping at one just down the hall from the last. He was sidetracked by an outfit on a mannequin in the window that he said he thought would look nice on me. (It was  pink checkered mid thigh shorts paired with a pink long sleeve top, pink shoes and a pink bag).

"Its nice, but I'd like to see if they have a similar one with short sleeves instead." I replied hoping not to disappoint him too much. (I really did like the rest of the outfit, though).

March 8, 2024 1:18 am  #986

Smiling as I pictured her in that skirt, I reply: “Let’s ask the girl who works in this department, hopefully she’ll give us some options. Whatever the decision, that skirt is definitely highlighting your toned, shapely thighs. Would you like to try it on once we check for a short sleeve option?”

March 8, 2024 9:54 pm  #987

He smiles as he tells me he'd be happy to ask a sales person if they have a short sleeve option to go with the skirt. Then asks if I'd be willing to try the skirt (and possibly top...if we find one) before we buy it.

"Sure I'll try it on." I say smiling back secretly hoping we're the only ones in the dressing room.

March 8, 2024 10:10 pm  #988

As the sales associate brings a short sleeve top, we go into the dressing room area. I wait for her just outside the door to the dressing room. She tries on the outfit and shows it to me, I feel extremely attracted to her and I go head over heels: “You look breathtaking, I’d love to see your sexy thighs and calves wobble the way only your muscles do as you model the outfit for me.”

March 8, 2024 10:16 pm  #989

The sales associate says they do have a matching short sleeve option to go with the skirt. As soon as I have it we both quickly head to the dressing room. I try it on thinking it looks rather flattering. I come out to get his reaction. He says I look breathtaking then asks if I'd be willing to model it for him.

Without saying a word I slowly walk from one end of the aisle between the dressing rooms to the other making sure to step hard from my heel to my toes to make my outer thighs and calves jiggle as much as possible. I then turn around and do the same thing on the way back so he can get a goid view of my inner thighs

March 8, 2024 10:34 pm  #990

As soon as she starts walking away from me (in a way she had never done before) I notice her outer thighs wobbling very noticeably causing a strong tent and a familiar warmth rush inside of me, when she turns around, walking back to me I fix my eyes on her inner thighs as they wobble so sensually I can’t stop myself: “Babe, you just made me feel at the edge of exploding, would you like me to finish inside of you or do you have a different idea in mind?”

Board footera