You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2024 3:14 pm  #31

Re: ARO from a friend’s self obs

I reply: “Even though I am by nature or personality, I don’t know, much prone to tears, when I feel them I won’t hide them from you, as long as we’re alone.” I try to slide my hand higher under her loose pants, hoping to reach her outer thigh to give it a reassuring soft squeeze.

March 24, 2024 3:19 pm  #32

He surprises me replying that as long as we're alone he'll make sure to never hide his tears from me.

I then feel him slide his hand under my pants and give my outer thigh a reassuring squeeze. I return the gesture by giving his outer thigh, although on top if his pants, a squeeze as well.

"And I'll try my best to do the same." I whisper back.

March 24, 2024 3:26 pm  #33

I hold my breath in as, while I enjoy her outer thigh softly jiggling in my hand, she gives my firm thigh a squeeze, feeling my hard muscles.

March 24, 2024 6:02 pm  #34

Feeling him hold his breath after I squeeze his thigh a bit I pat it firmly feeling nearly no jiggle as I finally remove my hand.

March 24, 2024 6:23 pm  #35

I smile as I feel my friend’s hand on my thigh, I gently, after reveling in her outer thigh jiggling in my hand, I slowly slide my hand along her silky skin passing along her outer thigh, the side of her knee and, sliding it to the back of her leg, I pass it along her shapely calf, feeling it wobble as a response to my light touch.

March 25, 2024 8:01 pm  #36

Although my hand was removed, I felt him continue, sliding his hand along my outer thigh, side of my knee, to the back of my leg and along my calf. It wobbles for only a sec before I realize I am starting to flex.

"Would you be interested in staying for something to eat? Maybe pizza and a movie?" I ask trying to change the atmosphere a bit.

March 25, 2024 8:08 pm  #37

I smile as she unsuccessfully tries to flex her calf, making it wobble more noticeable. As she asks if I want to stay, I reply: “Are we expecting someone or will we be alone?”

March 25, 2024 8:16 pm  #38

He asks if we're expecting anyone else.

"No. It'd be just us." I say wondering what he had in mind. (Pizza and a movie like was offered or something else).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (March 26, 2024 7:15 pm)

March 25, 2024 8:19 pm  #39

She tells me it’d be just us, I smile and reply: “Would you mind if I make myself comfortable and stay in boxers?”
I hope she feels comfortable enough with me.

March 26, 2024 7:16 pm  #40

He surprises me asking, since it will be just us two, if he could get a bit more comfortable... Like in just his boxers.

"I guess." I say not knowing what else to say.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (March 28, 2024 7:12 pm)

Board footera