You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2024 3:13 pm  #51

Re: ARO from a friend’s self obs

As soon as she sits back,I give her thigh a firm pat, not giving her a chance to even try to flex it, feeling it jiggle more than noticeably, turning to look at her as I give her a warm and sincere smile: “Ready for the movie?”

March 30, 2024 3:21 pm  #52

As soon as I sit I feel his hand give my thigh a firm pat making it jiggle quite noticeably before asking if I'm ready for the movie.

"If you'd like to serve the pizza I'll turn on Netflix and look for it." I answer quickly.

March 30, 2024 3:23 pm  #53

Giving her thigh a strong shake, I reply: “Sounds like a plan.”

March 31, 2024 3:37 pm  #54

He agrees and starts his way off the couch to serve the pizza. I quickly turn on the TV and find the movie waiting for him to sit before I press play.

March 31, 2024 4:08 pm  #55

I bring. The two plates with two slices of pizza each and sit down right next to her, waiting for the movie to start.

April 1, 2024 8:22 pm  #56

As soon as he sits I press play and get ready to eat my pizza. As soon as I take a bite of pizza I feel him casually drop his right hand on my left thigh. This time I flex it a bit so it resists his had a bit.

April 1, 2024 8:32 pm  #57

I become aware I so comfortably drop my hand on my friend’s thigh when I feel an unusual firmness on her muscles, jiggling very discreetly, remaining mostly firm. I turn to look at her and give her thigh a soft squeeze (testing if she will keep the firmness or let go, allowing her muscles go soft).

April 1, 2024 8:43 pm  #58

I see him, out the corner of my eye, turn to look at me before discretely giving my thigh a squeeze. I decide since he isn't giving up, and since I'd rather focus on the movie than keeping my muscles flexed, to let go a bit and relax my muscles just a bit as I take another bite of my pizza.

April 1, 2024 8:50 pm  #59

I smile, feeling her soft thigh yield, giving in to my squeeze. I give my pizza a bite as I turn to look at her in a way I had never seen her before.

April 1, 2024 8:53 pm  #60

I see him finally take a bite of pizza when I notice the opening title for the movie has ended and the movie gets started. I stop focusing on him and back, completely, on the movie.

Board footera