You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2024 8:59 pm  #61

Re: ARO from a friend’s self obs

I instinctively start caressing my friend’s thigh as we watch the movie and eat pizza. I wait patiently for the roller coaster of emotions in the scenes.

April 1, 2024 9:01 pm  #62

I'm enjoying his thigh caresses throughout the movie more than I thought I would. Its not even as awkward as it was when he started.

April 1, 2024 9:18 pm  #63

The first emotional scene shows on screen. I give my friend a soft pat on her thigh, bringing my other hand to her cheek, hoping to wipe any tears rolling down her cheek, or at least, caress her soft cheek.

April 2, 2024 8:00 pm  #64

Not really sure what this movie is about I'm taken aback when it gets more emotional than I was expecting. As soon as the first emotional scene starts I feel my breathing increase and the backs of my eyes begin to sting with the threat of impending tears.

I'm not sure if he noticed, but almost immediately I felt him pat my left thigh with his right hand before feeling him bring his left hand to my right cheek. As much as I was trying to stop my impending tears (not sure why as he had just seen them earlier that day) I felt a tear escape my right eye and only stop when it became in contact with his left hand.

April 2, 2024 9:04 pm  #65

I feel my heart start to race as I feel a warm tear on my finger, I turn to her and feeling encouraged, I lean and kiss a tear as it slowly rolls down her cheek, kissing her streak all the way until below her eye.

April 3, 2024 7:15 pm  #66

I gasp when I feel him kiss my tear as it continues it's way down my cheek, gasping again when he continues up kissing it's streak until it reaches just below my eye. Taken aback a bit I let my total composure go and let another tear roll this time out my left eye this time purposely unchecked.

April 3, 2024 8:12 pm  #67

I hear her gasp as I kiss her tear then follow her streak until I kiss it clear, smiling as she allows another tear, this time from her other eye, leaving it to roll down her cheek unchecked. I bring my hand to slowly wipe it.

I slowly wipe her streak until I reach the tear, very tenderly catching it with the back of my finger, softly saying: “Is it ok if I continue wiping and kissing your tears or am I trespassing our boundaries?”

I lower my hand and drop it on her thigh.

April 4, 2024 8:02 pm  #68

I feel him wipe my new tear streak with the pads of his fingers finishing by catching the tear with the backs of his fingers before asking if he could continue wiping and kissing my tears or not.

"I was a little taken aback at first, but honestly I do like it." I answer softly giving him permission to continue.

April 4, 2024 8:27 pm  #69

As soon as I have her permission, I lean and kiss a tear and kiss the streak it left all the way to under her eye.

I gently drop a hand on her thigh giving it a reassuring pat and a soft squeeze: “Are you enjoying the movie so far?”

April 5, 2024 8:21 pm  #70

No sooner than he had my permission I felt him kiss my new tear and it's streak all the way up to just under my eye. Before feeling him drop his left hand on my right thigh giving it a pat and soft squeeze. He then casually asked me if I was enjoying the movie.

"Yeah." I whispered enjoying both the movie as well as his delicate touches (secretly wondering how much more emotional the movie would get).

Board footera