You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 1, 2019 7:19 pm  #631

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Squonk wrote:

Sadly there's no video, it's live, but right now Adam Driver is on Broadway in the excellent play "Burn This" and has a number of crying scenes including one just epic, long sobbing scene.  He's amazing.  

That's frustrating! Sounds like somebody needs to get this on video quick, for posterity ;)

May 8, 2019 6:00 pm  #632

reptongeek wrote:

I've been to see Avengers Endgame. Didn't see any visible tears much although I thought I saw a tear streak on one of Scarlett Johansson's cheeks at one point. If anyone else has seen it with better projection let us know what you found

In Red Joan Sophie Cookson has three good sobbing scenes

Scarlett Johansson definitely cried. Was hoping for more from Gywneth Paltrow.🤷‍♂️

May 31, 2019 5:35 pm  #633

Naomi Scott in Aladdin doesn't have any crying scenes to speak of although there are a couple of moments where she is seen with a tear in her eye. The first time I was going 'Please fall, pleaaase!' But no luck I'm afraid

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 4, 2019 3:46 pm  #634

Stunning tears from Elizabeth Henstridge on Agents of SHIELD S.4 E.15 recurring crying fits with beautiful thick, big, round teardrops that left thick tear streaks on her cute face.

June 9, 2019 5:55 pm  #635

Black Mirror, Episode Smithereens, a lot of crying towards the end of the main protagonist Andrew Scott

June 17, 2019 6:28 pm  #636

psychic_girl wrote:

I recommend you seeing Arctic with Mads Mikkelsen. He has at least 3 major crying scenes towards the end of the movie. 2 of them are in close up with tears falling from his eyes as he' s sobbing and sniffing.. 

omg thank you so much for recommending this movie!! his desperate sobs really breaks my heart https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cry.png
  mads mikkelsen really nails the crying scenes in this movie, i love him.

June 17, 2019 6:54 pm  #637

yellowrose wrote:

There is a series available on Amazon Prime called Grantchester which stars a beautiful man named James Norton.  He has one of those faces where he sometimes he very frequently looks like he is going to cry.  He is totally my type of character; the kind who you're not sure how one person can continue to withstand the things he does.  This makes the 6th episode in the first season pull at your heart strings even more and makes the lovely subdued crying scene toward the end even more rewarding.  I highly recommend people watch this.

i agree with this so much! i'm a fan of Grantchester too and i really love James Norton; his facial expression is generally melancholic, that he often looks like he's about to cry.
season 3 finale is a must see , there's a scene where he was saying sorry numerous times with tears in his eyes (morven christie - who plays amanda - also cried in this scene), and at the end of the episode, he broke down crying while being comforted. 

a shame that season 4 is the last season featuring james norton (he's in ep. 1 & 2), because he moved on to new projects. tom brittney took over the lead from him from then on.

Last edited by sakura (June 17, 2019 7:53 pm)

June 18, 2019 11:43 pm  #638

abcd1234 wrote:

There is this movie called Back Roads with Alex Pettyfer. He literally cries in almost every scene, I haven't seen any other movie where a guy cries that much. It's very depressing though.

thank you! i just watched this, and wow..  he literally cries in almost every scene. 
there's a really intense scene with him and juliette lewis that only required one take & it was very heartbreaking to see. kudos for both his directing and acting here. it's his first movie as a director, too, at the age of 29.

June 21, 2019 1:16 pm  #639

sakura wrote:

i agree with this so much! i'm a fan of Grantchester too and i really love James Norton; his facial expression is generally melancholic, that he often looks like he's about to cry.
season 3 finale is a must see , there's a scene where he was saying sorry numerous times with tears in his eyes (morven christie - who plays amanda - also cried in this scene), and at the end of the episode, he broke down crying while being comforted. 

a shame that season 4 is the last season featuring james norton (he's in ep. 1 & 2), because he moved on to new projects. tom brittney took over the lead from him from then on.

You can see more of him crying in Happy Valley in season 2 episode 1. He has a crying scene there that i m going to post in the video section.

“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”
― William Shakespeare

June 25, 2019 9:16 pm  #640

]

Squonk wrote:

Sadly there's no video, it's live, but right now Adam Driver is on Broadway in the excellent play "Burn This" and has a number of crying scenes including one just epic, long sobbing scene.  He's amazing.  

Damn, I need to see that! I am HERE for epic long sobbing scenes.

Board footera