You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 4, 2019 3:46 pm  #631

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Stunning tears from Elizabeth Henstridge on Agents of SHIELD S.4 E.15 recurring crying fits with beautiful thick, big, round teardrops that left thick tear streaks on her cute face.

June 9, 2019 5:55 pm  #632

Black Mirror, Episode Smithereens, a lot of crying towards the end of the main protagonist Andrew Scott

June 17, 2019 6:28 pm  #633

psychic_girl wrote:

I recommend you seeing Arctic with Mads Mikkelsen. He has at least 3 major crying scenes towards the end of the movie. 2 of them are in close up with tears falling from his eyes as he' s sobbing and sniffing.. 

omg thank you so much for recommending this movie!! his desperate sobs really breaks my heart   mads mikkelsen really nails the crying scenes in this movie, i love him.

June 17, 2019 6:54 pm  #634

yellowrose wrote:

There is a series available on Amazon Prime called Grantchester which stars a beautiful man named James Norton.  He has one of those faces where he sometimes he very frequently looks like he is going to cry.  He is totally my type of character; the kind who you're not sure how one person can continue to withstand the things he does.  This makes the 6th episode in the first season pull at your heart strings even more and makes the lovely subdued crying scene toward the end even more rewarding.  I highly recommend people watch this.

i agree with this so much! i'm a fan of Grantchester too and i really love James Norton; his facial expression is generally melancholic, that he often looks like he's about to cry.
season 3 finale is a must see , there's a scene where he was saying sorry numerous times with tears in his eyes (morven christie - who plays amanda - also cried in this scene), and at the end of the episode, he broke down crying while being comforted. 

a shame that season 4 is the last season featuring james norton (he's in ep. 1 & 2), because he moved on to new projects. tom brittney took over the lead from him from then on.

Last edited by sakura (June 17, 2019 7:53 pm)

June 18, 2019 11:43 pm  #635

abcd1234 wrote:

There is this movie called Back Roads with Alex Pettyfer. He literally cries in almost every scene, I haven't seen any other movie where a guy cries that much. It's very depressing though.

thank you! i just watched this, and wow..  he literally cries in almost every scene. 
there's a really intense scene with him and juliette lewis that only required one take & it was very heartbreaking to see. kudos for both his directing and acting here. it's his first movie as a director, too, at the age of 29.

June 21, 2019 1:16 pm  #636

sakura wrote:

i agree with this so much! i'm a fan of Grantchester too and i really love James Norton; his facial expression is generally melancholic, that he often looks like he's about to cry.
season 3 finale is a must see , there's a scene where he was saying sorry numerous times with tears in his eyes (morven christie - who plays amanda - also cried in this scene), and at the end of the episode, he broke down crying while being comforted. 

a shame that season 4 is the last season featuring james norton (he's in ep. 1 & 2), because he moved on to new projects. tom brittney took over the lead from him from then on.

You can see more of him crying in Happy Valley in season 2 episode 1. He has a crying scene there that i m going to post in the video section.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 25, 2019 9:16 pm  #637

]

Squonk wrote:

Sadly there's no video, it's live, but right now Adam Driver is on Broadway in the excellent play "Burn This" and has a number of crying scenes including one just epic, long sobbing scene.  He's amazing.  

Damn, I need to see that! I am HERE for epic long sobbing scenes.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

June 25, 2019 9:23 pm  #638

In the new Pet Sematary remake, Jason Clarke cries a silent tear at his child's funeral. Movie isn't out on VOD yet, so I don't have screenshots.

July 4, 2019 8:50 pm  #639

I'm told David Duchovny cries in the 2000 romcom Return To Me.

July 4, 2019 11:01 pm  #640

If anyone is in NYC, I’d recommend seeing Moulin Rouge on Broadway. I saw last night and it was amazing!!
Aaron Tveit (who plays as Christian) always sings the song “Roxanne” with all his emotions and at the end of Roxanne he’s usually in tears. My seat was 4th row from the stage so I could see his face clearly. I saw that he was tearing up while singing and at the end there was already a tear track on his right cheek. I thought I was just imagining the tears, but the person sitting next to me said to her friend, “He’s crying,” so I know I wasn’t the only one seeing the tears. A few seconds later I saw a tear (or two) falling from his left eye and that’s the confirmation. I cannot forget that scene and his expression, too bad it’s not allowed to film.

I heard from some fans who have seen the preview last year in Boston and this month in Broadway that he cries a lot on Act 2, beginning from the song Roxanne, to Crazy/Rolling in the Deep, and the next few scenes and songs. It also helps that the ending is not a happy one (if you have seen the 2001 movie Moulin Rouge, you'll know what I mean).

Other than his amazing acting, singing, and dancing, the lead actress Karen Olivo (who plays as Satine) also has some crying scenes, although I’m not sure if she sheds any tears at all or not, but there's a sobbing scene. In Aaron’s case, the crying is not acting, it’s more like the expression of pouring out his whole emotions during said scene. He always emotes pretty strongly, so I heard.

Edit: 
I saw again a few days after the first, and was pleasantly surprised by how emotional Aaron was that day; he basically started crying at the end of Roxanne and didn't stop until the end of the show. He couldn't wipe his tears and snots, therefore he sniffled many times in between the songs/dialogues. And at the end, he even had to calm himself for a while (while letting out a sob) before he could sing the last line of Your Song (the orchestra had started with a note for him to sing, but he was quiet for a long while).
After that, he had to continue narrating the story, so stayed in character (didn't wipe his tears/snot), and narrated the story with tears on his cheek. It was such a heartbreakingly emotional performance. I was really lucky to have been able to see everything from up close.

Some fans who went in the following days have also said that they saw Aaron singing in tears during the songs I mentioned above, even when they came again on a different day. 
I'm coming again soon to watch the show, I will never get tired of seeing that phenomenal performance!

Last edited by sakura (August 15, 2019 10:26 am)

Board footera