You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 23, 2021 12:02 am  #801

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Damn, crying while kissing is particularly special.

There's also a scene in Grey's Anatomy where Alex Karev cries while kissing Izzie. I posted a link in the Grey's thread.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my lachrimatory.

July 23, 2021 2:35 am  #802

I recently watched all two seasons of Netflix's Sense8, and there are multiple instances of men crying. (Women too but that's not my thing so I rarely keep track of those.) Two different male characters cry multiple times, and another has a longer sobbing scene. I plan to post those.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (August 15, 2021 11:48 pm)

August 14, 2021 10:10 pm  #803

There's a major close up of Sean Penn's crying face in the trailer of the Flag Day. There' re lots of tears around his eyes and on his cheeks. I can't wait for this film..

“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”
― William Shakespeare

September 5, 2021 12:01 am  #804

Elijah Wood has a short sobbing scene in No Man of God towards the end of the film. His beautiful eyes are shown in a close up and his voice is cracking and sounds funny.

― William Shakespeare

September 5, 2021 7:33 am  #805

With the new Wheel of Time show coming out, has anyone seen Madeleine Madden in anything else? Looking for some good crying scenes. I think there's some crying in "Tomorrow when the war began", but I'd love to know which episodes

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 5, 2021 8:29 pm  #806

psychic_girl wrote:

Elijah Wood has a short sobbing scene in No Man of God towards the end of the film. His beautiful eyes are shown in a close up and his voice is cracking and sounds funny.

Oh damn, I need to see this. It can just hit streaming already!!!!

September 10, 2021 6:26 pm  #807

Who has seen Sean Penn in the Flag Day? Can you describe his crying scenes please ? I can't wait to see these parts. They said the film was going to be released on 10th September and it's not in the theaters which really frustrates me. So please spoil it for me, if you can .

― William Shakespeare

September 11, 2021 4:18 am  #808

I just saw the trailer for James MacAvoy's latest movie My Son, and folks, we're getting crying! He's got a crumpling face around 00:54, and he's outright crying at 1:48, and it looks like again at 2:17.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR9DjRWK3-A&ab_channel=ONEMedia

Board footera