You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 15, 2011 10:58 am  #1

Rate Your Physical Attractiveness (0-10)

Based on your own perceptions, and what others say about you. Don't say '0' unless you belong in a bell tower, or something.

I picked up a lot of weight lately, plus I'm thinning at the top, so I'm about a 4 or 5. A few years ago I might have been about a 6 or 7 based on what others say. What about you?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 15, 2011 5:43 pm  #2

Re: Rate Your Physical Attractiveness (0-10)

I guess I would rate myself similarly to you, TorNorth, at about a 4 or 5.  I'm not bad looking by any stretch, but I'm short, pale, and kinda hairy.  It doesn't help that the girls on my dorm floor have made a hobby out of swooning over attractive guys they know.

September 15, 2011 11:05 pm  #3

Hmm, probably a 7.5. I have kind of average-looking facial features, but I'm thin with a decent body and long hair.

September 16, 2011 11:21 pm  #4

not easy to answer...

basically I would give a 6-7 myself, but I probably lost much of my attractiveness due of chronical stress, depression and lots of trouble ;((   

so a 4... ^^

I wouldn' t consider me as bad looking but some people who don't know me tend to think that something is not right with me, perceive me as dark, even threatening or criminal...^^

although I don't have the typical *dangerous* body at all...I'm in opposite quite slim, almost underweight...^^

Last edited by BadCr (September 16, 2011 11:24 pm)

September 17, 2011 2:48 pm  #5

This is a good question actually! I have a slim, and fit body because I exercise regularly. Boobs are small but has a nice shape and fits the rest of my frame.
But my hair is thin (but long) and nose a bit big. I do think I have beautiful eyes. I have been told that I am beautiful
by many men...So I think I am perhaps a 7.

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

September 18, 2011 10:58 pm  #6

Errrrr...

About a 6. I might be overestimating, but I don't think so. Ask me on another day and I'd probably give you a totally different number.

September 22, 2011 1:18 am  #7

My mom, my aunt, and my boyfriend think I'm a knockout, but I think they're just saying that because they're my mom, aunt, and boyfriend. I'd guess a 5, but I can dress for 7, I think.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

August 3, 2017 6:14 pm  #8

Hey, it's been 6 years since I made that post. It's been so long! My weight has dropped drastically since then. However, I am now visibly balding at the top and from the forehead. But due to the weight loss I might give myself a 6 at this point - maybe 7 on a good day. How have the others been in the last six years?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 4, 2017 1:32 am  #9

TorNorth wrote:

Hey, it's been 6 years since I made that post. It's been so long! My weight has dropped drastically since then. However, I am now visibly balding at the top and from the forehead. But due to the weight loss I might give myself a 6 at this point - maybe 7 on a good day. How have the others been in the last six years?

I know you're from the North of England, so in my mind you're Sean Bean.

I'd like to think I'm at least a 6. Got handsome eyes, I'm told.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

August 4, 2017 2:33 am  #10

Do I go for honesty, or for the number in my head?

​Since I'm in my mid 50-s and large, I'm giving myself a 2-3 - I think I look like a slightly taller Kathy Bates.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

Board footera