You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2017 8:42 pm  #1

Hello everyone! <3

Sex: Female

Orientation: Straight

Interested in: Comforting males as they cry. I consider it primarily emotional, though it does arouse me.

Interest in the forum: I want to discuss and connect with other fellow dacryphiles! <3

Your own crying: I am generally unfazed by my own crying- I cry quite often and it feels great to let it out, but that's about it. I prefer being the comforter to others crying.

Other fetishes: When people talk underwater (random, I know, I've had that since I was four)!

Yourself in General:
Hiii! I'm Whimsy. I'm an eighteen year old girl who absolutely fawns over the idea of comforting men as they cry. I have known of myself to be this way ever since I was five years of age. Ever since then, I've fantasized about comforting men every single day of my life. From what I can tell, there are many other women here who love the same exact thing as well as some wonderful people in general, so I know that I am in good company! :D

I am widely interested in the whimsical, magical, fairy like things; hence my nickname. I have a Tumblr blog called whimsymeadow which I refer to as the reflection of my soul, where I reblog all the things that fill my heart with joy. My kind of vibe is a cozy, fairy tale cottage in the woods kind of vibe. I love nature and going for strolls in the woods.

I used to have a lot of hobbies, but I've been in a slump lately and haven't been doing anything. Nonetheless, my hobbies WOULD be: Playing the flute, playing violin, hiking, listening to music, exploring abandoned places, taking pictures of nature, creating music, and writing.

I am obsessed with Brian Wilson's musical work. Pet Sounds and especialy The SMiLE Sessions are my two soul albums. The Beach Boys have been my favorite band for years, especially Brian Wilson's work. I also love The Beatles, and other wholesome music around the 60s mostly!

To be honest, I actually joined this site when I was fifteen. But so many things have changed for me since then and I see that there are so many new members, I'd like to start anew. Much love to everyone! <3

Last edited by Whimsy (September 9, 2017 11:13 pm)

September 10, 2017 10:11 am  #2

Re: Hello everyone! <3

Hi Whimsy
​Just wanted to say hello. It is nice that you decidet to participate again on the forum! With more people being active on the forum it is more interesting to read what is going on!

September 11, 2017 9:18 am  #3

Thank you guys for helping me feel welcome! <3

September 12, 2017 3:49 pm  #4

Welcome aboard. We're a small but friendly community.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

October 23, 2017 12:20 pm  #5

Welcome Whimsy, there are lots of interesting things in this site, obs, vídeos, questions to get to know you, roleplay, whatever suits your needs. Have a wonderful week.

Board footera