You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2018 1:30 pm  #1

Hello

Hey all, actually made an account after lurking for a while.

Orientation: queer, both as a political stance and because explaining that I am both bisexual and asexual (with the deeply inconvenient exception of dacryphilia) turns into a vocabulary lesson and that's tiring.
Myself crying: I'm not a fan, because I'm too invested in the emotion. I'm unlikely to post pics or vids because I think I wouldn't be able to cry and record at the same time.
Other people: I enjoy both guys and girls crying, but in different ways. Girls crying is a very physical kind of enjoyment - I like watching the way their faces change and bodies move, but I'm less invested in the emotional situation. For guys it's more of an emotional thing as well as physical - like others have mentioned, the stoic thing is super cool. I'm generally more attracted by people who cry rarely, and I really value the process of trust building that precedes them trusting me with their subsequent sadness. I'm generally more involved in the emotional situation when I see someone cry in real life, but I do replay the memory afterwards, specifically the sound and/or feeling of holding them.
I am currently in a (long distance) relationship with a man who does not know that I'm into this - I didn't work out that it had a name until recently myself. Fantastically, he gets really horny right after he's been crying, so it works out well... when we are in the same region, of course. I don't see myself likely to tell him, but I feel weird posting my obs of him without saying something. I'd love advice there.

That's all, hello again!

February 8, 2018 3:58 pm  #2

Re: Hello

Wecome.

If it doesn't feel right to post observations about your BF without telling him, then I guess you shouldn't. But feel free to post other obs' if you like, including your own.

To clarify, did you say you don't feel sexual arousal except when you see crying?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

February 9, 2018 1:31 am  #3

Pretty much, yeah. Aside from one three-week fling with a friend, I've never been sexually attracted to anyone, and crying related things seem to be just about the only thing I find at all interesting in that area. if I had to pick a "silver bullet" I don't think I'd pick this one but well, here we are.

February 10, 2018 10:41 pm  #4

Welcome to the community. I hope you find your stay interesting.

February 11, 2018 6:23 am  #5

Welcome!
I am also bi (panromantic, really) and asexual. I see my personal dacryphilia as an ace-fetish, in that it never motivates me to have sex with anyone, and I still feel zero sexual attraction, but watching crying videos is the only way for me to get off when taking care of myself. Also, despite being romantically attracted to all genders, my crying thing seems to only take effect for women, not men. Or rather, it takes a much rarer man to pique my crying interest as it does for them to pique my romantic interest, whereas it's near equal for women.

Anyway, I just wanted to say welcome and that it's nice to find another ace person in the group!

Board footera