You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2018 3:07 pm  #1

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum, and as such I will introduce myself a little bit here.

Sex: Female

Interested in: male crying and men who comfort people who are crying. Of course I also love comforting men when they cry. I don't get aroused by it, it's more of an platonic interest I have in crying.

Interest in this forum: I would like to talk and discuss about crying and comforting with people who also get attracted to this. And also sharing observations and videos that I happen to stumble across.

I've been lurking for almost 2 years now, and finally decided to join in. 

So here I am 😎

Last edited by Unicorn (March 8, 2018 3:08 pm)

A million dreams is all it's gonna take

March 8, 2018 3:52 pm  #2

Re: Hi everyone!

Welcome Unicorn, as a matter of fact I am one of those who comfort people when they cry, as well mostly in a platonic way, but if I get to wipe tears from a beautiful woman I can get aroused.
Hope to read more from you, obs, your crying characteristics, if you like being comforted.

Have a wonderful weekend.

March 8, 2018 8:28 pm  #3

Welcome! Looking forward to your media and obs'. What can you tell us about your own crying?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 8, 2018 11:20 pm  #4

Thank you Amans Lacrimae and TorNorth!
I have written a new topic in the discussion area, where I've already answered some of your questions. I will share some more over there in time.

Thanks for the welcome .

A million dreams is all it's gonna take

March 9, 2018 12:35 am  #5

Welcome! I am also into comforting crying men, and I enjoy being comforted myself.

Last edited by carrotcake (March 9, 2018 12:36 am)

Board footera