You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 10, 2016 11:09 pm  #1

Sneezing...

I have a fetish for sneezing as well...anyone else?

August 10, 2016 11:46 pm  #2

Re: Sneezing...

It's not sneezing I love so much as blessing, also known as the "post-sneeze response."  No matter what language they're in, I love these little wishes of good health, and I always try my best to say "bless you" to anyone who sneezes reasonably near me.  I see it as sort of a care-taking thing.  I only really like sneezing itself insofar as it indicates vulnerability.

Last edited by White Tulip (August 11, 2016 12:01 am)

October 21, 2016 1:52 pm  #3

I also like it when the sneezer then thanks the person who blessed him/her, just to indicate he/she appreciated being acknowledged.  Yes, I'm very into politeness.

I wouldn't mind seeing some of my favorite actors, etc. sneeze -- like during an interview or something like that.  It would demonstrate that they're human, and "just like everybody else," if you know what I mean.  And, frankly, I'm curious to know how some of them sound!  And then if someone "blessed" them after they sneezed (and then they thanked the blesser?) -- well, then that would make it even better, as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by White Tulip (October 21, 2016 1:59 pm)

May 10, 2018 7:36 pm  #4

I met someone once who said a good sneeze is almost orgasmic.  I got goosebumps because that's how I always felt.  Sometimes, sneezing can almost be like a mini-cry, at least I've seen sneezes like that.

Like, someone pulls out a bunch of tissues from a box(or a hanky) and sneezes into them.  Then, they might tremble a bit, then hold the tissues over their face a moment, while composing themselves.  The vulnerability in that gives me tingles down my spine.  I feel honored to have witnessed that.  And I love the "bless you," as well.  Especially when it's a particularly powerful sneeze, and someone says, "Oh!  Bless you!  Oh my goodness!" because it's such a strong sneeze, lol. There's compassion from witnessing the vulnerability.  I love when the person who sneezes laughs a little, with watering eyes.  Very sweet lol.

Actually when I sneeze, some sobs come out. It's not like actual crying for any reason, but it's almost like a natural reaction to a powerful sneeze.    So it's a natural release.  It does create endorphins in me, lol.

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." --Johnny Depp
"Cry to me...let it come, let it bleed...reach in and get it, and set it free." --Heart

May 10, 2018 8:04 pm  #5

White Tulip wrote:

I wouldn't mind seeing some of my favorite actors, etc. sneeze -- like during an interview or something like that.  It would demonstrate that they're human, and "just like everybody else," if you know what I mean.  And, frankly, I'm curious to know how some of them sound!  And then if someone "blessed" them after they sneezed (and then they thanked the blesser?) -- well, then that would make it even better, as far as I'm concerned.

I'd love to see that too, especially Johnny Depp, whom I have a soft spot for anyway.    He's one of those guys who can be completely vulnerable and still look tough at the same time.  Few guys I've seen in Hollywood can command that kind of energy.   I've already seen him do laugh-tears which gave me goosebumps, lol. Johnny and Tim Burton were doing an interview together while promoting "Sweeney Todd."  The interviewer made a mistake and said Tim and Johnny had been working together for "over ten decades."  She meant to say ten years lol.  Johnny just burst out laughing, as Tim was making jokes, "can you roll the IV in please?"  Johnny laughed until he cried, wiping his face on his sleeve.  It was so sweet, so real.    Yeah, he'd be a good one to see sneeze during an interview, lmao.  I'd even forgive him if snot came out lol, he's that cute!!!  Now, that would REALLY be human lol.    

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." --Johnny Depp
"Cry to me...let it come, let it bleed...reach in and get it, and set it free." --Heart

May 11, 2018 12:47 am  #6

La Llorna -- Great posts!  You've summed up many of my own feelings about sneezing/blessing.

May 11, 2018 1:42 am  #7

Thanks!!!!   Yeah, it's great to meet like-minded people.   I've always enjoyed your posts as well!!

November 11, 2019 5:24 am  #8

The sneeze fetish forum is gone! I am shook!

Board footera