You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2018 5:39 pm  #1

Hey :)

Hey everyone! 
I just registered, so thought I'd share a bit about myself. 
To start off, I'm only 16. So I know I'm not recommended to be on this forum on the first place, but I have a few questions that I'd like to know the answers to, which is why I'm here. Sex: Female

Orientation: Straight or Bisexual, not sure.

Interested in: I've only discovered recently that the reason why I search for fanfics and actual videos of all my fav characters and celebs crying may be Dacryphilia. I have no experience with any sorta sexual stuff whatsoever, so it's not easy to know if what you're feeling is actual turned on ness (lmao wut) or just liking seeing someone cry (which would be weird). But basically, I like seeing guys cry and be comforted by other people, regardless of gender. 

Interest in the forum: There's no where else I can open up about this, and it's scary how strongly I desire to see guys cry. 

My own crying: I HATE crying in front of other people, I haven't cried in front of people since 3rd grade. :D I find it really embarrassing even to think about. 

Other fetishes: I'm also a somnophiliac, (attraction to people sleeping), which is even scarier tbh. 

Myself in general: I love writing, reading, any sports, dogs, etc, and I don't wanna be that kid with two fetishes at 16, but I am. I'm learning to accept that I have fetishes, weird ones too, and move on, but seeing other similar people could potentially make it easier.

NOTE: I'm aware that I could easily be taken advantage of, being a minor on a fetish forum, and revealing that I'm confused. But my confusion about my fetishes is not to be mistaken for naiveté or a lack of awareness about internet safety. Just saying

May 16, 2018 10:12 pm  #2

Re: Hey :)

Welcome HotGuysCryToo, I don’t think anyone would try to take advantage of you, this is a community of people from all over the world with a common preference. Of course, taking away the sexual part, when you see someone cry, I think your preference is specifically guys, do you feel the need to console them, be the shoulder they rely on? Or would you rather see them comforted by someone else?

May 25, 2018 2:42 pm  #3

Hi Amans lacrimae, thanks for your reply. In response to your question, well, to put it bluntly, i'm shit at comforting people, but one of my fantasies for when I will eventually have a boyfriend/girlfriend, is to comfort them when they're very distressed. (esp if it's a boyfriend) But as of now, single me would rather see them comforted by others. 

May 26, 2018 4:16 am  #4

Welcome! So you're 16. The only general advise I would offer is avoid posting observations about yourself. Though in 2 years time (hopefully you'll be around then) you can post more freely

You're still welcome to post observations about others who are older.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera