You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 29, 2018 11:35 am  #1

A Bit About Me

Well, here goes!

I'll start with the meaning of my name. Thighcries because those are my two biggest fetishes - thighs and crying.
Brilliant, right??

I'm a 24 year old male.

I guess I'd say I'm straight but I have no preference when it comes to those two things. All thighs are sexy and all crying is HOT!

I think I'm more sexually aroused by women crying, specifically older women. That has a lot to do with some experiences I had when I was younger, and which made me a dacryphiliac (I'll tell you about them if you want!)

I'm also extremely aroused by someone verbalizing out loud that they're going to cry. Like literally on the verge of tears and saying "I'm gonna cry." Or "I think I'm gonna cry."

I love crying myself, although that doesn't arouse me. But I like to make myself cry or do something deliberately knowing it will make me cry.

I have plenty of stories involving crying that I'd love to share... And I know this is only a crying forum, but I love discussing thighs also

May 29, 2018 11:47 am  #2

Re: A Bit About Me

Welcome! Tell us more about your experiences, and what you like about crying.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 29, 2018 1:03 pm  #3

Welcome thighcries, I never thought I would meet someone with the same fetishes as I, you can check the fiction section, I couldn’t avoid the thigh fetish in there. I love seeing a pretty girl with unchecked tears and several streaks from each eye, I would like to wipe those tears afterwards. Also I can look forever at a beautiful girl’s thighs jiggle while she walks, I can admire her calves as well, I love patting a pair of firm, toned thighs. Well, hope yo have a wonderful day.

May 29, 2018 8:41 pm  #4

Thanks for the welcome and for sharing that! I will definitely check out that page and I 100% agree with you about thighs that jiggle and bounce around. Doesn't get much better than that!

Board footera