You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2018 10:11 pm  #1

Movie obs

My wife and I decided to watch a film recommended by a friend. We sat on the couch, with her head resting on my lap. A very depressing part of the film came and I got to see a few tears streak down her face, but she quickly wiped them away before it could go anywhere, unfortunately. I was just glad to see the view of it all. Soon more depressing parts came, which really hit me, and helped me to sob. Tears streamed down my face and, of course, did not bother to wipe them and let them drip down my chin. I put more effort into crying until the tear streaks on my face were unable to be distinguished, and let them drop down everywhere. My wife continued to wipe the tears that fell down her cheeks from her eyes. The tears that fell from my face landed on hers, so I did not know which tears were hers, but it still made me feel things. She stopped crying before me and I continued to sob, and I looked down at her so that I could see my tears landing directly from my eyes onto her face. She stopped wiping my tears from her face and I got to see the tears streaming down her face, down her neck, and soaking into her night dress, as if she was really crying herself. She wiped my cheeks with her hands, which I could see got coated in a layer of my tears, and I put my hand over hers so shed make her hand stay on my cheek. I felt my tears stream down her hand and down her arms, which was a godly view to see. After my eyes stopped crying and the movie was over, we started to make out on the couch and she kissed the tears stuck in my eyes. I loved this!

August 14, 2018 11:48 pm  #2

Re: Movie obs

Pheonix808 wrote:

My wife and I decided to watch a film recommended by a friend. We sat on the couch, with her head resting on my lap. A very depressing part of the film came and I got to see a few tears streak down her face, but she quickly wiped them away before it could go anywhere, unfortunately. I was just glad to see the view of it all. Soon more depressing parts came, which really hit me, and helped me to sob. Tears streamed down my face and, of course, did not bother to wipe them and let them drip down my chin. I put more effort into crying until the tear streaks on my face were unable to be distinguished, and let them drop down everywhere. My wife continued to wipe the tears that fell down her cheeks from her eyes. The tears that fell from my face landed on hers, so I did not know which tears were hers, but it still made me feel things. She stopped crying before me and I continued to sob, and I looked down at her so that I could see my tears landing directly from my eyes onto her face. She stopped wiping my tears from her face and I got to see the tears streaming down her face, down her neck, and soaking into her night dress, as if she was really crying herself. She wiped my cheeks with her hands, which I could see got coated in a layer of my tears, and I put my hand over hers so shed make her hand stay on my cheek. I felt my tears stream down her hand and down her arms, which was a godly view to see. After my eyes stopped crying and the movie was over, we started to make out on the couch and she kissed the tears stuck in my eyes. I loved this!

Beautiful obs, I was about to post in your other obs but found the subject more appropriate for this one. Nice you got to see tears on her face, too bad she didn’t allow you to wipe them. I am surprised at how many tears you shed, I have never cried enough tears that would flood my face and not be able to trace the tear streaks. I really liked the detail in which she is wiping your tears and you put your hand over hers, seeing your tears rolling down her hands. At last, the comment I already had in mind, depending on why and how my wife is crying, I kiss her teardrops from her eyes, kissing the tear streaks left and finally kiss her mouth, so she tastes her own tears, while I continue caressing other tear streaks on her face. I can only recall one or two times she kissed my tears, the feeling is indescribable. Have you ever kissed her tears?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 14, 2018 11:48 pm)

August 15, 2018 2:29 am  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Pheonix808 wrote:

Beautiful obs, I was about to post in your other obs but found the subject more appropriate for this one. Nice you got to see tears on her face, too bad she didn’t allow you to wipe them. I am surprised at how many tears you shed, I have never cried enough tears that would flood my face and not be able to trace the tear streaks. I really liked the detail in which she is wiping your tears and you put your hand over hers, seeing your tears rolling down her hands. At last, the comment I already had in mind, depending on why and how my wife is crying, I kiss her teardrops from her eyes, kissing the tear streaks left and finally kiss her mouth, so she tastes her own tears, while I continue caressing other tear streaks on her face. I can only recall one or two times she kissed my tears, the feeling is indescribable. Have you ever kissed her tears?

Thank for for the comments! Like I said before, I am a wet crier and I can cry a lot on command which is a skill I am proud of ;). I have not kissed her tears surprisingly, but she has done the same where she kisses my tears and then kisses my lips, and I taste them. I should try kissing her tears the next time she cries (which is hopefully soon, I should put on another sad film for us to watch or something), but it’s amazing how much you enjoy wiping your wife’s tears! Do you sense any reation from her when she tastes her own tears??

August 15, 2018 2:46 am  #4

@Phoenix808
I am not sure if she responds aroused because of the taste of her own tears or because I am extremely aroused and I may kiss her more passionately. Something I learned with time, my wife used to wipe her tears when she cried (back when we were dating), I started to hug her when she cried, and she still wiped some of her tears while we were hugging. Then I started holding both hands when she cried standing in front of me, if she was sitting I would place one hand over hers, then tenderly wipe a tear, later when she had a tear streaked face I would caress with my index her cheek from the eye, following the tear, to her chin, clearing her face from all traces of crying. Until she started to let her tears unabashedly and unchecked.

August 15, 2018 3:46 am  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

@Phoenix808
I am not sure if she responds aroused because of the taste of her own tears or because I am extremely aroused and I may kiss her more passionately. Something I learned with time, my wife used to wipe her tears when she cried (back when we were dating), I started to hug her when she cried, and she still wiped some of her tears while we were hugging. Then I started holding both hands when she cried standing in front of me, if she was sitting I would place one hand over hers, then tenderly wipe a tear, later when she had a tear streaked face I would caress with my index her cheek from the eye, following the tear, to her chin, clearing her face from all traces of crying. Until she started to let her tears unabashedly and unchecked.

Oh my, that is absolutely amazing!! How did you first feel when you saw her crying, did you know about your fetish at the time? If you didn’t, when it started to kick in what was your thoughts??

August 15, 2018 4:04 am  #6

Pheonix808 wrote:

Oh my, that is absolutely amazing!! How did you first feel when you saw her crying, did you know about your fetish at the time? If you didn’t, when it started to kick in what was your thoughts??

The first time, I felt nervous, I was already into this, I had wiped many friends’ tears before, with positive reactions on their end.

October 12, 2018 4:36 am  #7

@Pheonix808 Have you tried the other sad movie yet? I am looking forward to reading your obs, hopefully you get to wipe and kiss your wife’s tears this time, I wonder if you (and her) like it as well. Have a wonderful weekend.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (October 12, 2018 4:36 am)

Board footera