You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2018 1:39 pm  #21

Re: Have you ever had your tears wiped?

My boyfriend asked me once to wipe his eyes while he was making dinner and chopping onions. His eyes were streaming. I took his glasses off, mopped his eyes gently with a tissue and then put his glasses back on. The fact he'd asked me to do it made me go all fuzzy!
I've held him while he's actually been crying but I don't think he'd want me to wipe his eyes for him then. I just cuddle him until he feels better and then give him a tissue.

August 31, 2018 8:28 am  #22

I don't normally cry that much, and when I do it's not in front of people.  That said, I have had my tears wiped once and I was not expecting to cry at all.  I'll put it into a bit more detail in my Crush thread, but suffice to say it was a close friend of mine.  We were both sad.  She was gentle, using her hands and a tissue to clean me up.

August 31, 2018 7:49 pm  #23

letmeholdyou wrote:

My boyfriend asked me once to wipe his eyes while he was making dinner and chopping onions. His eyes were streaming. I took his glasses off, mopped his eyes gently with a tissue and then put his glasses back on. The fact he'd asked me to do it made me go all fuzzy!
I've held him while he's actually been crying but I don't think he'd want me to wipe his eyes for him then. I just cuddle him until he feels better and then give him a tissue.

You may be surprised, you should try it, see his reaction when you wipe his tears, has he ever wiped your tears?

June 12, 2020 5:57 pm  #24

As I almost always wipe my tears instantly if I cry in front of someone else, I haven't had my tears wiped by anyone. However, I'm open to having my tears wiped by a girl I date if we're together for long enough. I would also be open to wiping the tears of a girl I date, but as part of my fetish is seeing girls wipe their own eyes, I might refrain, not sure.

June 12, 2020 6:28 pm  #25

Tears are beautiful wrote:

As I almost always wipe my tears instantly if I cry in front of someone else, I haven't had my tears wiped by anyone. However, I'm open to having my tears wiped by a girl I date if we're together for long enough. I would also be open to wiping the tears of a girl I date, but as part of my fetish is seeing girls wipe their own eyes, I might refrain, not sure.

You would be surprised if you knew a lot of girls allow tears to fall freely down their faces. That was what happened the first time I wiped a friend's tear, she was crying profusely, allowing her tears to fall unchecked down her cheeks, eventually I cleaned her face from the tear streaks, which led her to crying more, she later told me she felt loved, so, after seeing she liked having her tears wiped, I continued to wipe them.

July 5, 2020 8:22 pm  #26

In light of a recent unpleasant experience, I'm going to suggest a few tear-wiping guidelines if you're planning to comfort someone. I'm sure everyone here already knows this but whatever.

FIRST, cut your damn nails. Faces are sensitive.

SECOND, there's no need to push hard while wiping. You're wiping a drop of liquid off of skin, not scraping ice off a windshield or kneading dough.

THIRD, if my three-year-old has better eye-hand coordination than you, maybe you shouldn't be reaching for people's faces. Ever.

/rant

Board footera