You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2018 2:58 am  #11

Re: Have you ever seen one of your crushes cry?

Lori:  (Obs)  I knew Lori from grade school, she was always acting more mature than everyone.
I was climbing the stairs when I saw her and her friend talking.  She was visibly upset, her chest heaving with her sobs.  Her eyes were watering with tears stopping just at her cheeks when she would wipe them away.  Her friend had been holding Lori's arms as if to keep her steady.  She was nodding at her friends words, as I passed by I glanced and saw her lower lip trembling as she bit it.

Jill:  Jill was one year above me.  I did like her a lot, we went to homecoming together once.  One of the school teachers had died of a heart attack and I guess she was close to him.  She was sitting on the floor of the hall with her arms around her knees and her face buried.  I was being silly toward her at first cause I didn't know she was crying.  I twirled her hair, calling her name, she wiped her eyes and looked up at me.  Her chin was quivering and she had been wiping her face a lot it seemed.  I apologized, asked if she was okay.  Sat down next to her put an arm around her, she put her head back down and continued crying.  I rubbed her shoulder and just let her cry it out.  She didn't look up until the halls started to clear, signalling the bell was about to ring.  I gave her a hand up, she hugged me quick and told me she'd call later.

Unknown:  I had just gotten out of moms car, and was walking to the school entrance when this girl in front of me fell and twisted her ankle.  Her books scattered all over the ground.  She was screaming in pain, I picked up her books while her friend supported her with the arm under the shoulder.  The girl had tears streaming unchecked of course.  I followed them into the nurses office.  Her friend thanked me when I put her stuff down.  The girl had lied back on the bed, covering her eyes with her arm,  I left when the nurse came in.

August 30, 2018 5:30 am  #12

Wow. These are really, really intense! I have an obs thread in this forum outlining my experience seeing one of my current major crushes cry. I froze up, got weak-kneed, and ended up so lightheaded that I needed to step out of the room to get a glass of water. Plus, I was shaking profusely, and distracted for the entire rehearsal. Heck, *I* was on the verge of tears that entire evening! Then, the next day, I was incredibly anxious and distracted at work, and ended up breaking down in tears for a good long while while I was over at my partner's apartment for the evening. It was really overwhelming, and it was a sight I will never forget.

August 30, 2018 9:58 am  #13

Oh these are just the success stories, my man.  Trust me, I have far more rejections.
I've always been nervous around women except when I knew them well, or when there were other people around helping.

Heather:  Here's my dream girl.. My angel..   She had blonde short hair, her eyes are a beautiful green.

Heather also knew about my cry fetish but not the coat one.   She was open minded and liked to learn about people, so my fetish was interesting to her.  It didn't terrify her like the bdsm or the animal roleplay.  She would just come to me when she was sad or just upset in general.  We've known each other since we were four, so she was comfortable around me.  Heather was a self proclaimed ugly crier, and didn't like to cry in front of most people.  She didn't want to show them that side of her due to her fear of being mocked.
But she read about Dacryphilia after I told her about it.  I think that helped her understand it better.  "Oh, so it's about comforting?"

I feel like Heather and I are soulmates, I have no idea how she feels though because I never asked her.  If your wondering why, it's because I am a coward   If she rejects me, it kind of crushes my dream.

It was at a family barbecue my mom was throwing.  My Aunt and Uncle from out of state, and my cousin.  Mom let me invite a few friends so I didn't get bored, so Heather was there too.  She and her mom fought a lot recently, in no small part because her mom divorced her father.  They just grew apart.  I thought letting Heather come would serve a good distraction.  Plus it meant we could hang out which we hadn't done in awhile.

Sooo, it started with a text from her mom, which upset her.  She told me to come with her into my bedroom.  She closed and locked the door.  "You want to watch me?"  I knew what she meant.
I just nodded nervously.

She had me put on some loud music.

The usual position where she and I sat down across from each other, (this time on my bed)held hands and we'd maintain eye contact.  She only did this with me when she was upset at her mom.  It was different usually when she was sads over anything else.  Then she'd just bury her face. 

When she started crying, she bites her bottom lip frequently, normally she'd wipe her tears, but when we were like this, and she was letting me watch her, she let her tears drip off her chin.

I remember what she said about it.  "I like having my hand held, so we're making each other happy."  

Today, Heather had a manic cry session with me.  I was holoding her hands as she just looked at me, her face scrunched.  She pulled one of my hands in hers to her heart and held it there, squeezing.  She let herself bawl out, saliva seperated from her lips as they curled, her cheeks blushing.  I watched her tears drip from her chin into her lap. 

Every time she closed her eyes for a few seconds, more tears would appear when they opened. 
Then she said something I couldn't quite make out, but I remember it cause I thought she asked me if she looks ugly to me.
I said no, hoping I was right in my interpretation, and she nodded.  
She took my hand again.  
She started to more force herself to let go.  So I returned the favor by clasping both her hands together in mine.  

This continued on for a half hour about.  When she had calmed down she let me unlock and open the door, and turn the music off.  We hugged for another few minutes, swaying back and forth, before returning to the main party.

If you want to know how she sounded, this is a good idea, but with not quite so much quick sobs, instead she drew hers out in long bursts. 

You understand why she didn't like to cry in front of someone.  I feel really special she lets me see and hear it.  That's why I am so in love with her still.

Edit:  I see now there are quite a few Youtube videos of the Emotional Release therapy technique, though in those they're all laying face down  .  Hey TorNorth, can you find any where their sitting up or at least where their face is visible?  Post them in the video section, if you find any, m'man!

Last edited by Bartlebycs (August 30, 2018 5:20 pm)

August 31, 2018 4:37 pm  #14

Bartlebycs wrote:

Both, my hand touched her face a few times when she wiped.

Katie's was mostly because she was holding a bottle in one hand and her books in the other so her hands weren't free. I can't remember the cheeks, I didn't look that often, but I remember the tears dripping off her chin. If that helps.

I also wonder if I should include a picture of the girls or not since I suck at describing them?  Or is that against the rules?  I mean, like pictures from the yearbook, (1999) not any current ones. Unless they're close friends.
Also because I feel like I need proof.

I have many more highschool stories coming, I really did go looking for the tears back then, I was fully aware of my fetishes at that point. Some repeat performances.
Emily (from Maggie's story) has more than anyone since we practically grew up in each others  houses and she and I were family if not by blood., And there are more with Maggie including a fun one that I had to get her permission to talk about.  She gave me the okay.   
The one I REALLY  want to share is still in limbo, (I don't think she checks her messages very often.)  But Maggie and Sarah said yes, so that's gonna be lovely.

So few people have seen their crushes cry?  This makes me sad.  It's a wonderful experience that can bring the two of you closer.

One of the best sensations you can feel, her hand guiding your hand to wipe her warm tears, just lovely.

August 31, 2018 4:43 pm  #15

Bartlebycs wrote:

Oh these are just the success stories, my man.  Trust me, I have far more rejections.
I've always been nervous around women except when I knew them well, or when there were other people around
Heather:  Here's my dream girl.. My angel..   She had blonde short hair, her eyes are a beautiful green.

Heather also knew about my cry fetish but not the coat one.   She was open minded and liked to learn about people, so my fetish was interesting to her.  It didn't terrify her like the bdsm or the animal roleplay.  She would just come to me when she was sad or just upset in general.  We've known each other since we were four, so she was comfortable around me.  Heather was a self proclaimed ugly crier, and didn't like to cry in front of most people.  She didn't want to show them that side of her due to her fear of being mocked.
But she read about Dacryphilia after I told her about it.  I think that helped her understand it better.  "Oh, so it's about comforting?"

I feel like Heather and I are soulmates, I have no idea how she feels though because I never asked her.  If your wondering why, it's because I am a coward   If she rejects me, it kind of crushes my dream.

Sooo, it started with a text from her mom, which upset her.  She told me to come with her into my bedroom.  She closed and locked the door.  "You want to watch me?"  I knew what she meant.
I just nodded nervously.

She had me put on some loud music.

The usual position where she and I sat down across from each other, (this time on my bed)held hands and we'd maintain eye contact.  She only did this with me when she was upset at her mom.  It was different usually when she was sads over anything else.  Then she'd just bury her face. 

When she started crying, she bites her bottom lip frequently, normally she'd wipe her tears, but when we were like this, and she was letting me watch her, she let her tears drip off her chin.

I remember what she said about it.  "I like having my hand held, so we're making each other happy."  

Today, Heather had a manic cry session with me.  I was holoding her hands as she just looked at me, her face scrunched.  She pulled one of my hands in hers to her heart and held it there, squeezing.  She let herself bawl out, saliva seperated from her lips as they curled, her cheeks blushing.  I watched her tears drip from her chin into her lap. 

Every time she closed her eyes for a few seconds, more tears would appear when they opened. 
Then she said something I couldn't quite make out, but I remember it cause I thought she asked me if she looks ugly to me.
I said no, hoping I was right in my interpretation, and she nodded.  
She took my hand again.  
She started to more force herself to let go.  So I returned the favor by clasping both her hands together in mine.  

This continued on for a half hour about.  When she had calmed down she let me unlock and open the door, and turn the music off.  We hugged for another few minutes, swaying back and forth, before returning to the main party.

You understand why she didn't like to cry in front of someone.  I feel really special she lets me see and hear it.  That's why I am so in love with her still.!

This is an amazing obs, like a dream come true, having a beautiful girl asking to cry to you, knowing you like tears, allowing them to fall unchecked. Did you wipe her tears by any chance?

August 31, 2018 8:08 pm  #16

Amans lacrimae wrote:

This is an amazing obs, like a dream come true, having a beautiful girl asking to cry to you, knowing you like tears, allowing them to fall unchecked. Did you wipe her tears by any chance?

I have a lot of these with Heather, she was the one who came up with the hand holding.  No, I didn't wipe her tears but we always finished with a hug.

She really is beautiful, you have no idea, even when she had put on weight for awhile she hadn't lost her beauty.

Man oh man was she a hardcore crier though.  It makes sense why she'd be embarrassed about it.  She knew I liked her a lot too, we just never had a chance, she'd always have a boyfriend.  And then she moved away

I notice she always bites her lip when she cries, too.

Last edited by Bartlebycs (August 31, 2018 8:10 pm)

August 31, 2018 9:16 pm  #17

Sarah: (I have pics below!) Sarah is really shy.  Soft spoken, always nice to everyone, I don't think I've ever heard her say an unkind word about anyone ever.
We dated for three years.  I actually first approached her after an Obs at homecoming dance, which became our first date.  She really is an adorable crier.
Blonde curly hair thats kindy bushy.  Short (Honestly at 6'3, most girls are shorter than me.)
There she was, sitting with her girlfriends wearing a black and white dress with a scoop neck.  Her hair was in curls behind her head.  And of course, she wa crying.  
I watched her from my table, resting her forehead on her hand while she had tissues in the other and her friends were talking with her.  She dabbeed at her eyes, to protect her makeup one would assume.  

A slow dance started up.
I decided, fuck it, I'm gonna ask her.

I walked up, nervous as all hell.  Tapped her on the shoulder and asked if she wanted to dance.
"Yes she does!"
"Go for it Sarah!"
Her friends were pretty eager for her alrerady.

She actually looked like a deer in headlights.  (A crying deer)

"Go!" her one friend stood up and stood to my side.  Sarah nervously looked around at her friends and slowly got up.  they held onto her tissues and bag as she took my hand and I led her to the dance floor.

Her face was so red.  Mine probably was too.
I put my hands around her waist, and she slowly placed her hands on the back of my neck.

I introduced myself.
"Sarah." her voice was so small.
I noticed a chin quiver that she tried to hide.  She was smiling though.

"Why were you crying?"

"My date came with someone else."
"He ditched you?"
"No. I wanted him to be.  Ha"
She laughed with tears just dangling at the side of her eyes.

"Plenty more guys out there."

"Mmhmm"

Do you want to be my date?  Maybe?  Don't have to be, I mean."

"Haha, I'm a pretty pathetic date."  
"You danceed with me, doing well so far."
"I was crying my eyes out."
"I know, that's why I asked you."  (This was smoother than I thought it was at the time)

We swayed for a few minutes.
"Ummm, Do you want to go to 63rd with us?"  (63rd Street Billiards was a popular place for highschool kids in my era.  Not sure if it's still there.)
 Sounded like a plan so I agreed.

When the song stopped I followed her back to her friends, who had these goofy grins on their faces.  I called my mom to tell her the new plan while one of Sarah's friends took her to the washroom to get cleaned up.

She woudn't cry in front of me.  Not yet. 

Last edited by Bartlebycs (October 25, 2018 2:41 am)

August 31, 2018 11:45 pm  #18

Michelle and her sisters:  This was a fluffy winter tear wiping (and nose wiping) cry-fest.  And it all started with Stacy saying:  "Come into our igloo!"  

Junior year.
(note that Stacy was one year younger than me, and Kathy was the youngest, two years younger. So she was a freshman, but honestly she acted even younger than that.)

I was on a walk through the snow.  There were still some flurries, just a light snowfall today..  I saw Michelle's  sister Stacy coming out the front of their house carrying a pitcher of cold water.  I waved.  "How's things?"   
"Not so good today."
"How's your dad?"
He had been going through cancer treatments (and let me just stop here to say he's still alive today, so as not to worry anyone)
"I'll tell you in a minute."
She walked with the pitcher around to the side of the house.  I noticed her lovely shiny black coat.  

A minute passed, It was getting cold so my hands were in my pockets.  She came back around and called me "Come into our igloo!"

They had built this big igloo out of snow, with ice all over it, which is what the water was for.  "Oh cool!"  
"Yup." Stacy said.

"Shawn's here."

Stacy waited for me to crawl in first.
I saw Michelle in a black and white coat with large sleeves, her hood pulled up and black gloves.  Kathy was huddled under her arm, sobbing on her sisters chest.  She had a blue on blue light coat with a white cotton stocking cap.  Michelle was gently weeping.  (Little did I know.)  I didn't talk to Kathy that much so I sat next to Michelle (It was a small space so we were buttcheek to buttcheek.)  Stacey crawled in after and sat in front of us, so her back was to the entrance.
"Do you want to tell him?" Stacy looked at Michelle, who shook her head, "Okay, I will." Stacey replied

So their father had a huge spike in his heart rate and he had to be moved to the emergency ward so the doctors can closely monitor him.  Stacey started to tear up, her hands covered her face for a second, then she looked back up.  "So yea, that's the current situation.  It's scary."
 Michelle nodded.  Kathy was still clutching her. Stacy reached out and rubbed Kathy's arm.
And then Stacy's voice:
"Michelle, it's okay."

I looked over at Michelle and saw her lips curl.  And then she started breathing heavily.  I didn't know if I should touch her or not.

"I hope he'll be okay." I said.  
Stacy nodded, still comforting Kathy. "I think he will, they just need to keep him there a couple of days."
"Wuh huh huh huh huh huh huuuh!" Michelle had started her hyperventilation sobbing.

I hesitated when I moved my arm around her shoulders.  She was either to upset to notice or care.  Her one arm was still around little sis.  Stacy moved to the other side of Kathy so Kathy shifted position to sit on her lap while leaning into Michelles chest.  So it was like Stacy, Michelle, and I were ttouching butts, and Kathy sat betwwen Stacy's legs with Michelle holding her shoulders while Kathy hid her face in Michelles chest.  While Stacey had her arm around Michelles back, and my arm was around Michelle's shoulders.  And then Stacy put her other arm around the front of Kathy and waved her hand at me.  I reached around and held it.  Michelle rested her elbow on my arm and wiped her face with her own hand.  

Michelle was sobbing hyperventilating, sobbing.  I just heard Kathy lightly weeping.  And Stacey would occassionally wipe Kathy's face with the back of my hand, while squeezing.

"This is our sadness igloo." Stacy commented.

"I can tell."
She let out a little laugh.

"Michelle's crying scares people."
"We hugged it out once."

Michelle looked at me.
"Rmember?" I asked her.
She nodded, and moved her arm so it was around me now.
Stacy laughed again, "Awwww.  Do it again!"
I asked Michelle if she was sure it was okay.  She smiled briefly, and nodded.
I put a hand around her but Kathy was kind of in the way.  "Hug Kathy too."  Stacy was persistant!  She took my hand and positioned it over Kathy's far shoulder, I kinda had to bend over to reach.  "There ya go. Haha."
Stacey moved around to the front of us and hugged us, in a group hug.  I saw a rogue tear on her cheek, took my hand off Kathy's shoulder and wiped it away.  "Thanks." she smiled.  "Michelle, Shawn's going to wipe our tears."

Wait.  What?

I'm doing what now?

Ummm... is this real?

"You do me and her," she pointed at Michelle, "I'll help Kath."

Ummm... what the what?  Help me?  What's happening?

I looked at Michelle and she laughed through her hard sobbing.  Her wide eyes were pouring.  I still had my other arm around her, so I used my now-free hand.  She actually kept her face towards me, waiting.  "Ho-kay then." I commented.

I lightly touched her cheek.  the trails were easy to see.  She was still sobbing it out, lip curled, but she let me touch her.  I gently stroked my finger up one cheek twice, then the other twice.  I felt her hand squeeze and unsqueeze my shoulder.
She pursed her lips.  I lightly brushed her chin for her.

I think Stacy was getting impatient. LOL, 
"Heeyy, don't just do her."
She moved over again, to my right side, her back brushing against the snowy wall.

(Kathy was finally looking up at this point.  I said Hi to her when we made eye contact.  She smiled and said hi back with a laugh.  Her face was red from covering it in Michelle's coat.)
So I used my thumb to wipe under Stacy's eyes.  Kathy actually reached her hand out to my face, but I wasn't crying.  I let her anyway though.  Her gloves felt soft ;)
"I think Shawn's having a better day than we are." Stacy laughed.  She took my hand and wiped herself with the back of it.

Michelle took my hand, her sobs getting less frantic, and rubbed her eye with it.  She laughed a little.

At this point I get the feeling these girls were teasing me to lighten the mood.  Well played, ladies, well played.

And then, it happened, ahe wiped her nose with my hand.
"Oh my god, Michelle." Stacy said, and Kathy laughed.  Finally she was laughing.
"It's okay."  I wiped my hand off on my pant leg and held it up to her nose again.  "I don't mind."  I honestly didn't, it couldn't get any better.  (Well it could, but I'll keep my fantasizing out of it )  But Stacy sort of ruined it. "Then use your sleeve!"  She pushed my hand over so my arm was in front of Michelle instead.  Her hand wasn't around Kathy anymore, she she held my arm and rubbed her nose down my sleeve.  She looked, turned my coat sleeve over a bit and did it again.  I actually got an evil idea then. 

"Do you need to blow" I asked.I unzipped my coat halfway and pulled my shirt out.

"Oh now you have to!" Kathy told Michelle, she guffawed at this

Guys.

Guys.

I got her to lean in and grab my shirt.  She blew her nose on it.  There were still whimperng sobs after each blow too.  
*Blow*  "Wuh huh."
*Blow* "Uuhhhh"
*Blow*  Wuh huh huuhhwhuuu"

"Your gonna have that on you when you go home." Stacy reminded me.

Yea thanks, I know

Michelle zipped my coat back up and patted me, like she was trying to get my shirt to stick.

"Anyone still need a hug?"

"I do." Stacy.
Michelle also nodded.

I got to hug both of them at the same time.  Their heads over each of my shoulders.  Kathy had just crawled out. (Coward. LOL) Michelle still whimpered and her back just shook each time.  "Until Michelle is done crying?"  I asked (about how long we should keep hugging)

"Ha, we'll be here all night."Stacy said, but she kept hugging.

"Huh huh huh." Michelle sobbed.

I closed my eyes to help keep focused.  This was really happening.  I LOVE this igloo!

It didn't take as long for her to stop as I would have liked, but it wasn't as light out when I went home.  

I could definitely feel the wet spot where her snot had landed on me.  

Worth it.

Last edited by Bartlebycs (October 25, 2018 2:42 am)

September 1, 2018 1:07 am  #19

Might as well just do this.  I became her go to for crying.  This is Part 1 of Heather's Emotional Release Therapy session with me.

I found out the name of the technique Heather did while searching Youtube.  It's a therapy that uses meditation, and some use massages, to let all their emotion drain out of their body.  Supposedly it makes you feel really good afterwards.  Heather taught it to me, but I thought it was just something she came up with.

So I'll just lump all our "sessions" together in parts.  Like I said, we never dated, but I want to.  She's currently going through a divorce, and I'm trying to be there for her through messenger, which sucks.  She also checks up on me too because she knows my mom passed away this year.  I wish we weren't so far away from each other.

Heather:  This is the most recent, in our mid 20s

She just found out her boyfriend from highschool all the way to now was cheating.   Likely had been cheating for some time. She officially broke up with him only an hour ago.  She texted me saying she "REALLY needed me."  She asked me to meet her at her apartment.

I waited at the entrance, until I saw her car roll around into the garage.  Moments later she came up in a brisk pace, wearing a light blue coat.  She hooked my arm in hers as she unlocked the door so we can get in.  She wanted to move fast, her steps were quick so I had to keep my pace up with hers.  We got to her apartment, she let me in and slammed the door behind her, double locking it.  Her keys and her purse went flying against the wall and falling onto the couch  I took my hat and coat off and she took them and layed them on the coffee table, and then Heather immediately took my hands in hers and started bawling.

"I'm sorry he hurt you."
She let go of me and put her hands over my ears.
Her face clinched, she took some quick breaths, and then she screamed.   There was a bit of spittle released.   Her teeth clenched, she rocked back and forth with deep quick breaths.  She was angry and heartbroken.  Somehow she managed to keep her hands covering my ears, though I still heard her.  She glanced at me briefly and looked like she wanted to speak, befrore changing her mind and screaming again.

I changed things up and put my hands on her hips.  Heather stepped closer, her head tilted at me.  Her breaths coming out in exasperation.  There were two tear trails rolling down each cheek, from the edge of her eye and down the middle, they congregated at her chin, dripping onto her coat.  I could almost see what her face was saying.  That look said: Why did he do this to me?

She took another few breaths.  Her eyes squeezed close and she put her hands around my torso and pulled me in, thrust her head forward into my chest, pressing her face in hard for one last scream, which lasted until she was completely blubbering.  I pulled her in closer so her chest was squashed against mine.  Our backs were arched so we could still stare at each other, I stroked her back with both hands.  I felt her soft coat against my t-shirt.

"This c-han't be puh-retty." she choked out through heavy sobs.

"I'm sorry.  We can just hug if you want?"
No.
She wanted to show me.  Even now.

She grabbed a blanket from the sofa and put it over our heads.  Nobody else was here, it was just an extra layer of protection aside from the walls.   Her hot breath hit my face, heavy breathing, as she  kept nodding her head like an anxious tick.  Maybe she was trying to shake her feelings out?

She didn't muffle any sounds, she didn't catch any tears, her arms over mine as she held me meant I could feel her coat sleeves rustle on my skin.

"Do you need me to say anything?"

"I wan... Aaaaaaahaaaahaaaaaa"  She let herself go again.

"Wh-whahyyyyyyy???!!!"  

"Listen, you didn't do anything wrong."

Ah Aye know huh huh huuuuuuhhhhhh."

"Okay, just don't want you blaming yourself, is all."
Heather nodded. Normally this time.  I stroked the back of her head and she closed her eyes.

"Do you want to sit down?"
She nodded, and we lifted the blanket up to find the couch.  She and I sat down at the same time, then she turned to me again.  The blanket was covering us completely now that we were sitting.  "Shawn can I do it again?"
"Scream?"
"Yuh."
I said okay, she moved her hands again, "I don't want to hurt your ears" As she placed them, "Can you hold me like that again, too?"  She shifted herself so I could pull her in tight.  A quick nod, then....

She pressed her hands hard against my ears, her face was right in front of me, I saw her mouth open and as she screamed, her top teeth were visible.  Wow.  She screamed four more times, each scream weaker than the last.

(It occurs to me that none of the other residents called the police this whole time?  Really people, I could be in here killing her. LOL)
Her chest heaved and contracted with her screaming.

"I'm sorry."
She put her hands back around me.
"No, if you have to, then don't worry about it."

And there's that familiar lower lip bite.

"How long can you stay?"
"I have the day to myself."
"Okay, can you hold me like this?  Please Shawn?"
"Sure."  I didn't ask for how long.  As long as she needed it.

We spent a half hour just gazing at each other, no one spoke or moved.  By now their was no more sobbing, but her face was destroyed by tears.

"What happens if you like,  feel tears on you?"
Interesting question.
"Mine?"
"Someone else's."
"It's exciting.  It's like your sharing the pain with them."
"With me?"
"Yea."  

And now she's rubbing her wet cheeks on mine.  
And she pulls back again.

She puts her finger on my cheek where the wet spots were and traces them down to my chin.

"Did it help?" I asked her.
Lower lip bite, but she was smiling.  We hugged.  For hours.  She didn't want to let go of me, or anything.  Heather needed to hug.  

And I let her.

Last edited by Bartlebycs (October 25, 2018 2:43 am)

September 1, 2018 6:38 am  #20

"I looked over and saw her lips curl.  And then she started breathing heavily.  I didn't know if I should touch her or not."

Wait, whose lip curled here, Stacey's? I kinda like the accompanying pictures, so long as you can tell us they're not private. Heather is really pretty. I like that she lip curls. Is her lip curl prominent?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera