You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 3, 2018 4:27 pm  #1

does your SO know?

Do any of you folks who are in relationships share your love of crying with your significant other? if so, how did they react? have you ever found someone that could relate? I’m not sure if i should talk about it with the guy i’m talking to, but what if he’s willing to cry with me? hmmm

September 3, 2018 4:42 pm  #2

Re: does your SO know?

My wife knows. She thinks I'm nuts, and would prefer it if I didn't have weird fetishes. But she lets me have my little online non-vanilla life.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 3, 2018 4:52 pm  #3

If you feel comfortable enough together, I think it'd be okay to tell him.
This one girl I was close friends with was fascinated by my fetish, and she, who was a self proclaimed "ugly crier" and didn't like to cry in front of others, would openly bawl her eyes out in front of me. Like completely unchecked tears.  I actually became her crying shoulder.   In exchange she wanted her hands held, which she loved.

And I was in a relationship with another girl who loved to tease me, she actively told me whenever she cried "I'm crying, do something."  As a way to make me comfort her, as if I wouldn't anyway.

Does he have a fetish he'd like to share with you?

September 3, 2018 5:14 pm  #4

My wife knows, and she indulges me whenever she can. It took a long time for her to get comfortable with it though.

September 4, 2018 5:44 am  #5

Both of my partners know. I haven't really seen either of them cry, but both have seen me cry. They're understanding, though I'm self-conscious about it. I constantly worry that this fetish means that people can't be vulnerable around me, because I would enjoy it too much.

September 14, 2018 4:13 pm  #6

My husband knows. I'm very lucky because not only is he understanding, he also really loves it and actively suggests incorporating it into our sex life. My ex also knew and was fine with it. I tend to be a little insecure about it, but they both reassure(d) me that it wasn't weird and that it was part of what made me the empathetic/comforting person they love(d).

Dacrypticphile, that is exactly the fear that sits in the back of my mind: that my H will somehow worry that I'll enjoy his pain too much. Whenever I say that, he says, "but I like when you enjoy things" and hugs me. So I have to take him at his word.

He also goes out of his way to cry in front of me, text me any time something makes him tear up, show me his teary eyes when we're watching a movie or whatever, and tell me he doesn't want to cry around or be comforted by any woman but me. He also has started getting aroused when either of us cries, which is an interesting development for sure.

September 15, 2018 5:36 am  #7

carrotcake wrote:

He also goes out of his way to cry in front of me, text me any time something makes him tear up, show me his teary eyes when we're watching a movie or whatever, and tell me he doesn't want to cry around or be comforted by any woman but me. He also has started getting aroused when either of us cries, which is an interesting development for sure.

Wow, I really like the way he indulges you, I wish my wife was indulgent like your H, and now that I think about what he says, I asked myself the same question, I think I would like my previous crush to wipe my tears, but not before I wiped hers. I have the rule never to cry in front of someone who I haven’t seen cry.

By the way, welcome back Carrotcake, I miss your obs.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 15, 2018 7:51 am)

December 3, 2018 6:33 am  #8

I told my husband  through text message when we were separated by 3,000 miles for over 2 months. He asked me about some of my fetishes and things like that (I don't know how it even came about). I told him all about my crying fetish, explained it in detail. He didn't say much about it. But for the next 2 months every time we video chatted he would make it a priority to tell me how sad he was and every time each particular day he had been crying and if he was currently crying on the video chat he would make it a point to point it out to me. He was looking for me to comfort him (as he knew that was the part of the fetish I was into). But since I've returned home (and he's had no reason to be so sad or cry) he hasn't mentioned anything about it nor have I seen him cry.

December 3, 2018 11:23 am  #9

Now, you see, he also would like to be comforted when he cries, go ahead, hug him, wipe his tears, kiss his tear streaks, I am pretty sure he will find it very comforting.

December 4, 2018 5:23 am  #10

It does sound like it and I hope your right Amans lacrimae but he's never cried since for me to get to try it.

Board footera