You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 21, 2018 2:06 am  #1

YouTube: Try not to cry challenge

I just found this and didn't see any topics about it. There was a popular thing a few years ago where people watch emotional videos and try not try cry. They record themselves watching the videos and usually only post when they fail.

Enjoy real tears/crying without guilt. Personally I like to see real emotion, not acting. But I don't enjoy seeing someone hurt about something real. This is the perfect compromise.

Go to YouTube and search "try not to cry challenge" and go from there. There's something for everyone. Male, female, couples, etc. I discovered this Monday night and didn't sleep much this week.

July 21, 2018 9:04 pm  #2

Re: YouTube: Try not to cry challenge

Yeah, try not to cry reaction videos are great. Do you have any favorites?

September 5, 2018 8:47 am  #3

erica_eric_eric wrote:

You may want to translate this phrase to other languages, there are good foreign try not to cry videos as well.

search "tente nao chorar" it's the same phrase in brazilian,many good clips there 

SOBBING FEMALE NECK IS REALLY SEXY!!!!

June 22, 2020 1:15 am  #4

newuser wrote:

I just found this and didn't see any topics about it. There was a popular thing a few years ago where people watch emotional videos and try not try cry. They record themselves watching the videos and usually only post when they fail.

Enjoy real tears/crying without guilt. Personally I like to see real emotion, not acting. But I don't enjoy seeing someone hurt about something real. This is the perfect compromise.

Go to YouTube and search "try not to cry challenge" and go from there. There's something for everyone. Male, female, couples, etc. I discovered this Monday night and didn't sleep much this week.

I also love the try not to cry challenge, and yes, like you say, there is something for everyone. I personally love when a guy wipes tears from his girl and also when a girl wipes tears from a guy, same sex doesn't have any effect on me.

June 22, 2020 2:50 pm  #6

I am a bit surprised, how come girls wipe their tears, guys allow them to fall unchecked (except for the last tears from Jess, which looked stunningly beautiful) and guys don't wipe their girl's tears but girls wipe their guy's tears. I can hardly stop myself from wiping my wife's beautiful tears when she cries. I don't understand. Specially Jess Conte, which is one of the most attractive girls I have seen in my life, I wouldn't allow any of her tears to fall all the way without wiping or kissing them.

June 23, 2020 12:42 am  #7

I think the generally-adorable Markiplier did one of these. I know there's one of him getting teary about reaching a certain number of subscribers.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera