You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2018 7:31 pm  #1

Tears puddles

Hey there ! I just found out this forum and I'm really glad I discovered it at long last...
Basically, I'm a passive dacryphiliac : I only love to watch my opposite gender, whatever the reason but I like it better if it's for nothing or if it matters lightly though, shedding tears as much as possible.
My trigger is definitely tears themselves and what turns me on the most is just watching a girl/woman spreading her tears so much it could make at least a small puddle from it, mostly on a table or a desk and only if she even doesn't try to wipe them off...the more she can let her go, with or without making noises by the way, the more I can get kinky on it.
Feel free to answer, ask me something or share anything you could think about it, obviously. Peace out ! 

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

September 10, 2018 10:24 pm  #2

Re: Tears puddles

Massivetearslover wrote:

Hey there ! I just found out this forum and I'm really glad I discovered it at long last...
Basically, I'm a passive dacryphiliac : I only love to watch my opposite gender, whatever the reason but I like it better if it's for nothing or if it matters lightly though, shedding tears as much as possible.
My trigger is definitely tears themselves and what turns me on the most is just watching a girl/woman spreading her tears so much it could make at least a small puddle from it, mostly on a table or a desk and only if she even doesn't try to wipe them off...the more she can let her go, with or without making noises by the way, the more I can get kinky on it.
Feel free to answer, ask me something or share anything you could think about it, obviously. Peace out ! 

Welcome Massivetearslover, I agree, I also love females tears rolling unchecked down their faces, I also love wiping them with my fingers or kissing them.

Well, real world calls, see you soon

September 11, 2018 9:54 am  #3

Have you got any observations that involve tear puddles? I feel like that's hard to achieve. The crying person would have stay still long enough and not wipe the tears. Maybe if they cried against a table and the didn't go in their sleeve...

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 11, 2018 7:55 pm  #4

TorNorth wrote:

Have you got any observations that involve tear puddles? I feel like that's hard to achieve. The crying person would have stay still long enough and not wipe the tears. Maybe if they cried against a table and the didn't go in their sleeve...

The girl in my last one left a puddle of tears on my shirt. She can be a wet crier sometimes.

September 12, 2018 6:22 am  #5

I think that counts more as a patch than a puddle 🙂

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 15, 2018 5:50 am  #6

You are rightl, it is a patch, not a puddle, my bad choice of words, I thought it was more or less the same (patch and puddle).

September 15, 2018 4:50 pm  #7

@Massivetearslover Would you rather see her face with a single tear streak, multiple tears on each cheek or her face so wet that you can no longer identify single tears?

September 15, 2018 5:46 pm  #8

Indeed, I confirm you it's hard to achieve because I never really could see that happening...completely.
Yet I remember very quick moments I already witnessed in my life such as seeing an elder cousin of mine shedding tears on his naked belly when we were children, between 7 and 10 years old I'd say, and that triggered me enough to still being turn on by falling and trickling tears over some surfaces, whatever it can be...also at school, some very uncommon times, I saw girls in my classrooms, maybe 2 or 3 in total during my 10 main school years, letting their tears fall on their desk, but they were not my table-neighbours so I couldn't manage to see precisely enough the impact it had over it and it never last long anyway. The first time I noticed it, I was 11, second time I was 16 and the last time I was 17. First time was too distant and unprecise I don't have enough details about it, the second I remember one of our teachers noticed her sheet had water over it when he gathered everybody's sheets and the third I could see her behind me when I just turned back to watch her cry and she was letting her tears drop silently on her arm, between her wrist and her elbow...maybe the sexiest thing I've ever seen in a classroom ! Another time, at refectory, much younger this time I was 10, there was a girl one year older than me I also witnessed crying, silently too, with tears trickling on her nose.
When I became a student, I tried to find college girls able to cry on command and it was a total fail ! The better I could find was only one of them who just tried to do it by cutting onions and it worked a little though, but not that great or at least not as much as I hoped it would...and I mean making a full, compact puddle of tears on a table, once again of course. It was uncomplete and not large enough to consider it like a puddle, because she didn't do with real emotions so I think this why it looked like a bit disappointing.
So yeah, that would be one of my greatest fetishes and fantasms to observe, easily...

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

September 15, 2018 6:02 pm  #9

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Massivetearslover wrote:

Welcome Massivetearslover, I agree, I also love females tears rolling unchecked down their faces, I also love wiping them with my fingers or kissing them.

Well, real world calls, see you soon

Thank you for your greeting ;)
I think I'd like the most to see her face with multiple tears on each cheek...but to be fair, I'd rather like to see her tears just straight falling and the place where they land, mostly ^^

October 4, 2018 10:03 pm  #10

Hi.
Welcome to the forum. It is pretty peaceful and friendly place. Hope you'll like it here. ☺️
If it's OK with you, can you tell us little about your own crying? What makes you cry? How do you cry? Do you let others see you or you prefer privacy? When was the last time you cried? BTW, you don't have to answer all of this questions, I'm just giving examples. ☺️

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

Board footera