You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2018 3:53 pm  #1

Navels and lower bellies fetish combined with tears fetish

I felt like I needed to share this :
My second fetish is far less difficult to achieve than the "main" one, but both of them are at least either old each other as long as I can remember...so yeah, I also have a kink for women's lower bellies and navels at the same time.
However, I only like it when it looks like very specific shapes. Basically, the longer lower belly is the more I like it, which means the navel should be closer to the chest than the vagina in standing position. In other words, we could also tell I like high belly buttons. Speaking of navels, I only like them too when it's innie and deep enough so we couldn't see the skin inside of it, like a dark hole, you know...my favorites shapes are those which have a half a circle at the top of it, but besides that, it can takes a lot of shapes that I can find amazing ! I like girls with curvy or chubby lower bellies, but not muscled, skinny or over-fat ones though...
The best part about that is probably when my two different fetishes can combine with each other, so the most obvious example to give is when a shaped woman as I like cries and drops tears in her navel and then trickles down all over her lower belly (better again if she's only wearing very low rise panties while doing it)...!
So yeah, that's a thing, but then again from my point of view of course ;)

Last edited by Massivetearslover (September 22, 2018 3:57 pm)

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

October 1, 2018 10:59 pm  #2

Re: Navels and lower bellies fetish combined with tears fetish

This is definitely something I find interesting. I have a similar fetish, just a little bit different, and about men, of course. Mine is also navel fetish, connected with crying fetisf, but  more about  seeing a navel while he cries, and seeing belly moving and shaking with sobs. That would be my ultimate turn on. Nice to find someone with at least similar interests. If you have some  photos or videos that would satisfy my interests, don't hesitate to share. ☺️

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

October 3, 2018 12:56 pm  #3

Well, glad I could catch somebody's interest about that, in a way !
But sadly, I don't have photos or videos to share yet...I'd sure try to work on these things though, even though I'm a straight guy, I guess we could find a way to gather common sources to be turned on ^^
The best I could share so far is mostly crying discussion, so until I'd get some news then, I wish you a wonderful day and good luck to find something to feed this marvellous forum, as I'm sure we're all trying to and hope to achieve in one way or another ;)

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

May 14, 2020 11:50 pm  #4

Kleo wrote:

This is definitely something I find interesting. I have a similar fetish, just a little bit different, and about men, of course. Mine is also navel fetish, connected with crying fetisf, but more about seeing a navel while he cries, and seeing belly moving and shaking with sobs. That would be my ultimate turn on. Nice to find someone with at least similar interests. If you have some photos or videos that would satisfy my interests, don't hesitate to share. ☺️

After a lovely encounter with a guy last time I traveled, I have developed a HUGE thing for a hairy lower belly on a man. Oh god I love it. I just want to kiss it and stroke it and feel it pressed against my body.
While it's unrelated to crying, your description of sobs' effect on the belly gave me the shivers in the good way.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

May 18, 2020 12:33 am  #5

I've always loved a girl's tummy. Soft, kissable, sensitive. Just the best <3

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

Board footera