You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 11, 2018 6:00 am  #11

Re: Drying Someone's Tears?

randomaccount wrote:

i've wiped my husband's tears on numerous occasions, usually with my hands or sleeve. I also let him wail and sob on my shoulder, which always gets soaked. He's not afraid to cry in front of me, and when he does, they're big droplets that fall down his face, so I love to wipe them off. There was one instance where he was crying on his knees because of some family issues that stressed him out, and I offered the skirt of my white long dress for him to use as a handkerchief, which he took. He really wet and splashed it with his tears, which excited me, so I always let him cry on my skirt. 

Have you wiped another person’s tears?
You mention big tears, do they follow the same path or does he shed multiple tear streaks (you can see more than one streak on each cheek)?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 11, 2018 1:06 pm)

August 11, 2018 7:09 pm  #12

Amans lacrimae wrote:

randomaccount wrote:

i've wiped my husband's tears on numerous occasions, usually with my hands or sleeve. I also let him wail and sob on my shoulder, which always gets soaked. He's not afraid to cry in front of me, and when he does, they're big droplets that fall down his face, so I love to wipe them off. There was one instance where he was crying on his knees because of some family issues that stressed him out, and I offered the skirt of my white long dress for him to use as a handkerchief, which he took. He really wet and splashed it with his tears, which excited me, so I always let him cry on my skirt. 

You mention big tears, do they follow the same path or does he shed multiple tear streaks (you can see more than one streak on each cheek)?

I definetly have wiped another person’s tears, all of my boyfriends have cried on my shoulder and I would wipe their tears, and I have also wiped some of my co workers tears as well. My husband has tears following the same tear streak at first, but does not go the same path a few tears later. I haven’t really seen him with more than 3 tear streaks on one cheek without accidentally smearing it or with my wiping them all away with my sleeve or hand. Lol maybe I should try to see how many tear streaks he can make secretly ;)

August 12, 2018 12:53 am  #13

randomaccount wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

randomaccount wrote:

I definetly have wiped another person’s tears, all of my boyfriends have cried on my shoulder and I would wipe their tears, and I have also wiped some of my co workers tears as well. My husband has tears following the same tear streak at first, but does not go the same path a few tears later. I haven’t really seen him with more than 3 tear streaks on one cheek without accidentally smearing it or with my wiping them all away with my sleeve or hand. Lol maybe I should try to see how many tear streaks he can make secretly ;)

Is it common for male coworkers to look for you to cry? Are they comfortable crying in front of you? Details (unchecked tears, bury face in hands, sobbing).

Yes, please tell, next time your husband cries, how many tear streaks run down his face before it is completely wet and individual tears are no longer visible.

August 13, 2018 1:15 am  #14

Amans lacrimae wrote:

randomaccount wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Is it common for male coworkers to look for you to cry? Are they comfortable crying in front of you? Details (unchecked tears, bury face in hands, sobbing).

Yes, please tell, next time your husband cries, how many tear streaks run down his face before it is completely wet and individual tears are no longer visible.

Some of my male coworkers are very close with me, and even the ones that I am not so close with are comfortable with crying in front of me for some reason. At first I can tell they put their head down a bit and try to hide that they are crying, but after I talk to them about it they start to fully sob and let their tears run down their face unchecked, some of them having lip curls. I’m gonna fully fledge this out in obs I am going to write very soon. I’ll also make sure to write about my husband when he does cry.

October 12, 2018 4:30 am  #15

randomaccount wrote:

Some of my male coworkers are very close with me, and even the ones that I am not so close with are comfortable with crying in front of me for some reason. At first I can tell they put their head down a bit and try to hide that they are crying, but after I talk to them about it they start to fully sob and let their tears run down their face unchecked, some of them having lip curls. I’m gonna fully fledge this out in obs I am going to write very soon. I’ll also make sure to write about my husband when he does cry.

@randomaccount I thought your husband cried often, around a month has gone by without any obs, did he get a better job, did he become more resilient?

October 12, 2018 5:29 am  #16

Oh damn, more times than someone with Social Anxiety should get to. 

It helps when it's someone you've know for a long time though.  They let you do it.Your more comfortable around them.

Michelle R. More times than I can count.
Same with Emily and Heather.

Sarah from high school, once after watching the dumbest love story movie I have ever seen in my life.

Michelle E. Twice, once in grade school and another time at our High School reunion.

Pamela: Once, right before she gave me my first kiss.

Sheila sort of. I caught a tear on my finger, but I didn't wipe hers.

Krystin Sebaski When she was in the nurse's office that one time.

Rachel, oh GOD yes.  She was casual goth back then and my best friend for a long time.

Nicole also quite a few times in high school and once at a party when she was drunk.

And I think Helen, though I don't remember that well.  I think I wiped her tears at a Halloween trick or treat outing, but my memories with Helen are faded

It's not uncommon, really.

October 12, 2018 5:55 am  #17

Bartlebycs wrote:

Oh damn, more times than someone with Social Anxiety should get to. 

It helps when it's someone you've know for a long time though.  They let you do it.Your more comfortable around them.

Michelle R. More times than I can count.
Same with Emily and Heather.

Sarah from high school, once after watching the dumbest love story movie I have ever seen in my life.

Michelle E. Twice, once in grade school and another time at our High School reunion.

Pamela: Once, right before she gave me my first kiss.

Sheila sort of. I caught a tear on my finger, but I didn't wipe hers.

Krystin Sebaski When she was in the nurse's office that one time.

Rachel, oh GOD yes.  She was casual goth back then and my best friend for a long time.

Nicole also quite a few times in high school and once at a party when she was drunk.

And I think Helen, though I don't remember that well.  I think I wiped her tears at a Halloween trick or treat outing, but my memories with Helen are faded

It's not uncommon, really.

Guess seeing your detailed list, I will add what I can remember:

Nadia once

Sylvia twice, same cause different occasions.

Denise, once (the only time I saw her cry) it is detailed in  another post, we were in my car and she started crying, I was in the driver seat and she was in the back, I remember my neck and waist hurt next day because of the position, I turned back to see her, places one hand on her knee to rest and with my other hand I wiped her tear streaked face, she smiled and was very grateful.

Laura once, during a class, as soon as she started crying she started to wipe her eyes to prevent tears from falling, teacher told her not to wipe her tears, nothing to be ashamed of, and he told us to go and show her we cared, several persons caressed her arms and shoulders, I went straight to her cheeks and wiped her tears. She lied down still crying, and I continued to wipe the tears that rolled from the outer corner of her eyes.

Jessica once, she was listening to a sad story and a tear tricked down her cheek, I wiped it with the outer part of my index and she turned to me and smiled.

Karla, once, at her dad’s funeral, she was sobbing loudly and a female friend was wiping her tears from her cheeks, when she came to me, still sobbing, not loud anymore, I gave her a kiss on her cheek and a hug where our cheeks touched and I felt her tears on my cheek, when we broke the hug I caressed her face and wiped her tears.

My wife’s when we were still dating, a few times, the most memorable one is already detailed in a post, and countless times now that we are married.

Mary, a couple of times, usually after she runs to me for a hug while she cries her heart out, usually unchecked tears, that’s what I like about her.

Liz, once after a meditation, she had her eyes closed and unchecked tears falling through her glasses, I went to her, caressed her hair, then wiped her tears, she didn’t even open her eyes.

Stephanie, it is becoming a habit now, I have wiped her tears around five times, she loves hugging me, last time she left a patch of tears on my shirt, for which she was a bit embarrassed and apologized as I wiped more tears from her face.
http://cryinglovers.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=1812

Sandy once while watching a film, she started to cry and wiped the tears from her eyes, I looked for a rogue tear that managed to escape her hands, and the only one that did, I wiped it with the outer part of my index and middle fingers.
I think I only avoided minors, as the post was for other adults.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (October 16, 2018 12:52 am)

October 12, 2018 6:00 am  #18

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Laura once, during a class, as soon as she started crying she started to wipe her eyes to prevent tears from falling, teacher told her not to wipe her tears, nothing to be ashamed of, and he told us to go and show her we cared, several persons caressed her arms and shoulders, I went straight to her cheeks and wiped her tears. She lied down still crying, and I continued to wipe the tears that rolled from the outer corner of her eyes. .

What kind of class was this???   Holy shit I would LOVE if a teacher did that.

October 12, 2018 6:06 am  #19

Bartlebycs wrote:

What kind of class was this???   Holy shit I would LOVE if a teacher did that.

It was a T3 (train the trainer) and the one in charge was a psychologist.

Board footera