You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 17, 2018 8:04 pm  #1

Celebrities or who you want to see cry the most

I came up with this idea. I don't know how everyone else is but if I want to see someone cry I start hitting the internet. Sometimes I can't find anything on the person. So I thought it would be cool to list the person. or persons u desperately want to watch cry and hopefully a member here can help. I'll start with myself and see how anyone can help me.

1. Christina Aguilera
For me Xtina was/is the perfect embodiment of someone I wanted to see cry. I actually seen her cry but the best footage I've seen was Christina Aguilera at the Muhammad Ali awards. Christina gave a speech and said that she may get emotional and she cried which for me I was so happy. (Still tied for my fav YouTube video aside from Sasha Banks crying) Over the years I get annoyed cause u can tell tears fell but the video gets blurry. If I saw a tear roll down Christina Aguilera cheek during that video i may if suffered a heartattack. So I'm hoping to find something out there with Christina crying for real with tears, tear streaks and all
Sidenote: I love big nose women and ever since I was a kid I became fixated on Christina Aguilera crying. Other than a few videos her on the Voice or at a concert getting choked up I never really seen her cry.The Muhammad Ali video is basically my bread and butter.

2. Sophie Turner
I've only kind of seen Sophie Turner cry when she was young on Game of Thrones. If anyone has seen a movie or TV show or something I could screenshoylet me know.

3. Blake Lively
I was and still am looking for a movie that will show her tears or just straight cry. I've only see her kind of fake cry in gossip girls. I want to actually see a tear roll down Blake Lively cheek. Lemme know if u can help.

4. Cardi B
Man I'd love to see Cardi B shed a few tears. I'm a tear guy who loves to see the visible streak they leave and etc. Cardi B is someone I would die to see a tear streak down her cheek. I've seen Cardi fake cry on Instagram but I really want to see the real deal.

Last edited by TearOnNose (November 17, 2018 8:05 pm)

November 18, 2018 12:01 am  #2

Re: Celebrities or who you want to see cry the most

Awesome idea!!  
I'd love to see recent images or videos of these folks.

Maise Williams.  It's mostly cause I haven't seen her cry yet on Game of Thrones or in real life that makes it more desirable right now.

Chloe Bennett.  Nuff said.

Alyson Hannigan.  I've seen her cry plenty of times back on Buffy, but I'd love to see something real.  I've always thought she was gorgeous.

Christina Ricci.  I've crushed on her for the longest time.  Since I was on a date to see Casper.   Again, I'd love to see more recent tears.  She doesn't appear in much as she used to, so maybe they caught her crying on an interview or just out an about?

Emma Watson.  She is a beautiful crier.  I haven't watched Noah, but I've seen the still images.  I refuse to watch the live action remake of Beauty and the Beast (I hated it the first time, thank you very much)  Dunno if she cries in that one.  I like her more 'real' cry scenes, anyway, like Noah.  and if there are any interviews or other times when she really has cried, I'd love to see that.

Camren Bicondova.  Again, if you find anything recent, I'd appreciate it.  She's becoming more of a public figure now.  And she's really open and honest about her feeling on her Instagram page.  Hopefully we'll get to see her bawl her eyes out soon. 

Kelly Osbourne.  I really love her.  Her look, her bluntness, everything.  And I have wanted her since I caught a glimpse of her in tears on MTVs The Osbournes.  Don't you judge me

That's all for now.  I'll think of more later.

November 18, 2018 1:00 pm  #3

How long have you got!

I have such a tear craving everytime I see a new actress that's good looking I always think "I wish I could see you cry"

Haley Lu Richardson was one choice particularly when she a saw a video of her discussing the shooting of Split she was off camera watching James McAvoy and she started to cry

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 18, 2018 2:21 pm  #4

Celebrities, I would love to see Britney Spears cry openly, I have seen her once and almost a second time but the first time she cried a bit and forced herself not to cry and the second, the moment she started sobbing the camera cut and the filming ended.

Three other celebrities are also in my list: Keira Knightley, Megan Fox and Scarlett Johansson.

Non celebrities: I hope I get to see the girl I used to date cry openly in front of me, I have never seen her crying, when she moved out of town her voice cracked and her body trembled a bit while she hugged me, I wish I could see tears running down her cheeks and be able to wipe and kiss them away.

November 18, 2018 3:43 pm  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Celebrities, I would love to see Britney Spears cry openly, I have seen her once and almost a second time but the first time she cried a bit and forced herself not to cry and the second, the moment she started sobbing the camera cut and the filming ended.

Three other celebrities are also in my list: Keira Knightley, Megan Fox and Scarlett Johansson.

Non celebrities: I hope I get to see the girl I used to date cry openly in front of me, I have never seen her crying, when she moved out of town her voice cracked and her body trembled a bit while she hugged me, I wish I could see tears running down her cheeks and be able to wipe and kiss them away.

I've seen the Britney ones that you speak of.

Others:

Miley Cyrus

Avril Lavigne

Pink

Jamie Chung

as for non-celebrities, there's this one girl I've known for awhile who I almost saw cry once but she left before she started.  

November 18, 2018 8:10 pm  #6

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Damn I just saw Scarlett Johansson crying because she found out one of her ancestors was in the Holocaust. It was good tbh. I've always had a fantasy of her basically dressed as black widow and she just straight sobs uncontrollably.

Britney Spears has one of my favorite cry videos because of her face. I will put the link up for that too. (I'm under 10 posts ATM)

I'll find the couple of crying scenes I've seen with Keira Knightly as well. Scarlett is definitely one of my favorites

November 18, 2018 8:12 pm  #7

reptongeek wrote:

How long have you got!

I have such a tear craving everytime I see a new actress that's good looking I always think "I wish I could see you cry"

Haley Lu Richardson was one choice particularly when she a saw a video of her discussing the shooting of Split she was off camera watching James McAvoy and she started to cry

I'm with you on that. My tear cravings list is crazy ATM. Don't know why Blake Lively is front and center of this list atm

November 19, 2018 4:16 am  #8

TearOnNose wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Damn I just saw Scarlett Johansson crying because she found out one of her ancestors was in the Holocaust. It was good tbh. I've always had a fantasy of her basically dressed as black widow and she just straight sobs uncontrollably.

Britney Spears has one of my favorite cry videos because of her face. I will put the link up for that too. (I'm under 10 posts ATM)

I'll find the couple of crying scenes I've seen with Keira Knightly as well. Scarlett is definitely one of my favorites

Do you have a link for the Scarlett Johansson’s crying?

November 24, 2018 4:35 am  #9

Amans lacrimae wrote:

TearOnNose wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Do you have a link for the Scarlett Johansson’s crying?

Scarlett Johansson crying
https://youtu.be/Lvrsnxgej5q

Britney Spears crying
https://youtu.be/DBERpCFpUU0

Both r great

Last edited by TearOnNose (November 24, 2018 4:41 am)

November 24, 2018 3:03 pm  #10

TearOnNose wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

TearOnNose wrote:

Scarlett Johansson crying
https://youtu.be/Lvrsnxgej5q

Britney Spears crying
https://youtu.be/DBERpCFpUU0

Both r great

Thanks a lot, Scarlet’s was frustrating because she wiped her eyes to prevent tears from falling, though I kept searching and found a scene from Lucy where she allows tears unchecked, a single stream is visible on the border of her nose.

Board footera