You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 2, 2018 7:04 am  #1

A few old observations

Leaving circumstances out: I was 16  my friend (m) was 17. We were in the back of my mother's car on the way home from the mall with 2 of my other friends (both f 16& 18). I had done something I was afraid would get my father to yell at me and I began to get scared. That started my crying. It was quiet sobs so as not to be heard. My friend saw me and asked what was wrong. I told him through shaky breaths that I didn't want to go home and tell my father what I had done because I didn't want to get yelled at. To that he pulled me in and laid my head on his shoulder. I continued to cry harder now and somewhat audible. He then leaned over and kissed the top of my head telling  me everything would be alright. I continued to cry on his shoulder the rest of the way home. *My friend has never seen me cry since.

I (18) was with another friend of mine (m 28) and his friend (f) who I didn't know really well. We were all hanging down the beach. He was telling me that he had feelings for his friend and wanted to know how I thought he should go about telling her. I then confessed my feelings for him to which he immediately turned down. I got so jealous I told him I didn't think we could stay friends because it would be to hard with my feelings and knowing he didn't feel the same way. Realizing he was about to loose his best friend I guess was too much for him and his eyes began to well up with tears. He then turned away from me and began walking away. His other friend and I followed closely behind. He walked right in to Walgreen about a mile from the beach. When we finally caught up with him I grabbed his face and stared directly into his eyes which had tears streaming downsizing his face. He confessed he didn't want to loose me as a best friend but would never have feelings for me. I gave him a giant hug in the store and he put his head in my shoulder and continued to cry. When we broke the hug he still had tears running down his face so I used my thumbs to wipe them away.  We all walked to the bus stop to go home and when we got off the bus I told him that even though I was jealous he liked his other friend and not me that I'd also hate not having him as a friend and only said that to him out of jealousy. *I've never seen my friend cry since.

I have a couple more obs but they are kind of long so I'll post them in another thread.

December 2, 2018 7:11 am  #2

Re: A few old observations

Beautiful obs! It seems you have/had really nice friends.
Do you cry very often? I can't remember if you've said already.

Looking forward to your other obs.

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

December 2, 2018 2:27 pm  #3

Amazing obs, I guess you felt better crying in your friend’s arms.

On your second obs, I am surprised your friend, 10 years older than you, reacted with tears, and even though he hid them from you, you managed to comfort him. Did you turn his head so he would see you, I mean, did you caught him by surprise when you grabbed his face? We’re there people around you, besides his female friend when you hugged him, then wiped his tears?
I am assuming this was the first time you had seen him crying, how did he react when you wiped his tears? Dis his tears all fall in the same path or were  there several tear streaks on his face? Did you notice his friend’s reaction, or other witnesses? Was this the first time you wiped someone’s tears?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (December 2, 2018 3:56 pm)

December 3, 2018 4:55 am  #4

Azutid: I cry 1-2x a month on average but sometimes a little more or less depending on circumstances.

Amans lacrimae: He was trying to hide the fact that he was crying so I had to just walk up in front of him and grab his face by surprise. If he knew it was coming I could almost guarantee he would have tried to turn away. His female friend walked away to another aisle in the store to give us as much privacy as she could in our circumstances but there were a few other people in the store (not really near us though). No one seemed to notice, I guess. Yes, first time I've seen him cry. He seemed a little embarrassed when I wiped his tears, but he didn't pull away. I think it was more the embarrassment of me seeing him cry rather than the wiping of his tears because he also let me comfort him with a hug after I wiped his tears. I don't remember which way his tears fell as it was so long ago  (almost 12yrs). His friend was in another aisle and no one else in the store seemed to notice. As far as I can remember, this was the first time I wiped someone's tears. (And it fulfilled a giant fantasy of mine...lol. Not the upsetting part but the tear wiping part).

December 3, 2018 6:18 am  #5

When did you start with this fantasy of wiping someone’s tears? Did this experience fulfill your expectations?
Have a wonderful week.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (December 3, 2018 6:20 am)

December 3, 2018 6:37 am  #6

For as long as I can remember I've had this fantasy of a cute but very macho man crying in my presence. First refusing to let me acknowledge he's crying but eventually letting me comfort him, including wiping his tears.
This experience fulfilled my expectations very much except now it's made me long for more similar experiences (which haven't happened or if they had...not nearly as good or fulfilling).

Board footera