You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2018 2:10 pm  #11

Re: I have an idea...

Hello Azutid, hope you still have free time, I kept waiting for the last scenario, but right now I got an idea that I guess will be a challenge, or at least, a bit laborious, but I know you will manage to make something great. Ok here goes:

It’s about a couple (male with female), could be friendship, romance, siblings, feel free on that. It must include three scenarios as the relationship develops: 1. Only the girl is crying, 2. Only the guy is crying, and 3. Both cry and comfort each other.
--Who are you attracted to? What age group? 18-30 Which gender? opposite
--What type of crying do you like? Let’s make this random, one could be hard, the other might not, or start hard then soften or viceversa. Tears streaming down cheeks, misty eyes, sobbing? Happy, sad, or angry?
--Do you want the person who's crying to be alone, or with someone? Maybe with multiple people or in a crowd? Mix them, could be only the couple, a few friends might be there or unknown bystanders might be watching, surprise me.
--If they're with someone, does the other person comfort them? Let’s make sure it’s the first time they see each other cry Do they wipe their tears? Definitely eventually wipe and kiss the tears.
--Why are they crying? Did something awful happen to them? Or are they happy? Is it for some trivial reason? Feel free on the cause of tears.
--What is their reaction to their tears? Do they wipe them away quickly, use a tissue, let them fall unchecked? Do they hide their tears?  They might wipe their tears, cover face, or depending the situation, maybe leave them unchecked
--Where are they? Surprise me
--Is this person prone to crying, or do they rarely cry?
The guy is the typical “I never cry, the last time was when I was almost a baby”, the girl is one who never cries in front of anybody, but has cried alone.

Last request, must be written in POV, be as detailed as possible with tears, how they feel, if they run in a single stream or multiple streaks are there. If possible to detail the characters (what they’re wearing, positions, where/how they touch, lean or caress) would be a plus.

December 4, 2018 4:41 pm  #12

Hey, Amans lacrimae! Sorry about not getting to your last request—I figured that I would write Princess_Lucky’s request before I wrote yours, since I’ve already written two stories for you. So, I will write her story before I write your new “challenge” request. I definitely still have free time, just not as much as I hoped.

I do look forward to your challenge. I accept, and I will write it as soon as I can. It may take me a bit longer since I want to create the best story I can, but rest assured, I expect to be finished by the weekend. :D

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

December 4, 2018 6:24 pm  #13

Hello, I agree, I also enjoy reading your other stories, as there are lots of other elements to enjoy that I didn’t even think about. I am eager to read the story for Princess Lucky, and obviously waiting for the next one. Have a wonderful day.

December 17, 2018 4:28 am  #14

Male 25-40

Preferably sad tears. Misty eyes at first then a few tears down the cheeks.

I'd like the guy to be with his boyfriend in public. A few passersby walking around but no one notices.

The first guy pulls his boyfriend into a hug. Reluctantly at first by his boyfriend because he is trying to hide the fact that he is about to cry. But he eventually can't hide it and just crumbles into his boyfriend's arms where he lets a few tears fall along with some shaky breaths.

The guys are in a long distance relationship. It is time for the second guy to fly home. He starts to get sad/misty in the car but when they get into the airport the first guy is hugging and trying to comfort his boyfriend who won't admit he is sad/crying at first but eventually collapses into the other guy's arms only letting out a few tears and some shaky breaths.

He lets his tears fall unchecked into his boyfriend's shirt/neck until they pull away and his boyfriend starts staring into his tear filled eyes. Then he begins to wipe the last few tears as they fall. (A little tear wiping from his boyfriend wouldn't hurt either).

They are at first in the car driving then they go into the airport.

The crying boyfriend isn't normally prone to crying but has cried on a few rare occasions (ie. Going home from visiting his boyfriend, once in a blue moon a sad movie etc).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 18, 2018 3:42 am)

December 17, 2018 3:09 pm  #15

Sounds good! I’ll write your story soon! :D

December 17, 2018 7:03 pm  #16

azutid, I do have another request but I didn't want to be greedy. But since you've done more than one for Amans I thought I would ask if it was okay. No rush just send me a PM when ever your ready

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 17, 2018 8:59 pm  #17

Of course! Just so everyone knows, I’m more than happy to write more stories for each individual. I’m about to go on break from school, so I’ll have plenty of time to write.

Also, you can go ahead and send me your request, reptongeek. I like to think about a request a day or two prior to writing it.

December 18, 2018 8:28 am  #18

--Who are you attracted to? What age group? Which gender?
Female 18-25

--What type of crying do you like? Tears streaming down cheeks, misty eyes, sobbing? Happy, sad, or angry?
Pretty crying. The eyes welling up and tears silently running down the cheeks

--Do you want the person who's crying to be alone, or with someone? Maybe with multiple people or in a crowd?
With their secret female lover

--If they're with someone, does the other person comfort them? Do they wipe their tears?
They comfort each other both are upset, only one sheds tears though

--Why are they crying? Did something awful happen to them? Or are they happy? Is it for some trivial reason?
This is the tricky bit! The two girls in the story are performing in a play. The scene in the story is after one of the characters (the one who is shedding tears) has been betrothed to a male character in the play. Her secret lover is the young female butler

--What is their reaction to their tears? Do they wipe them away quickly, use a tissue, let them fall unchecked? Do they hide their tears?
The actress crying will be pleased that she cries actual tears. Her scene partner will wipe them away

--Where are they?
On stage performing their play on World Premiere night (in college not a professional theatre)

--Is this person prone to crying, or do they rarely cry?
This is the first time the actress has actually cried after numerous attempts in rehearsals

Other Information
Some PG content such as hair stroking and a kiss

Apologies in advance if that sounds too onerous

Last edited by reptongeek (December 18, 2018 10:17 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 18, 2018 4:10 pm  #19

Awesome! It sounds like this will be a fun story to write. ;)

Your request doesn’t sound onerous at all. No worries there.

December 19, 2018 3:34 am  #20

Mini-update: it’s finals week for me (woohoo), so I don’t think I’ll be able to write any new chapters or requests for a couple of days. Sorry for the leave-of-absence—I’ll get back to writing when I am available.

Board footera