You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 27, 2018 8:42 am  #1

Late night obs

Hi everyone!
I was wondering if anyone has experienced something similar, but I've noticed that when I was walking home past midnight on a Friday/Saturday night, many times I see girls outside of nightclubs crying. I believe it's a combination of too much alcohol and friendship group dramas, but recently in one night, I saw two girls crying outside of a nightclub. One of them was sitting on some stairs and she was sobbing, although not very noisily, it was still audaible enough for me to catch the ragged breathing and the loud inhales and exhales. A friend was sitting next to her talking quiety, but there was no physical contact of any sort. I had a quick glance but it was very dark and I couldn't see much. I walked on and about 30 metres from there, there was a guy and another young woman. The girl seemed to be talking to him, it looked like they were having an argument. Suddenly, her lip curled and she covered her mouth with her hand. The guy embraced her. Now her back was turned towards me and I saw her shoulders immediately start shaking while her head was burried in his neck. It was interesting how quickly she started crying very hard. I couldn't hear anything but by the looks of it he was saying something comforting while stroking her hair with one hand, and his other one was placed on her lower back. She returned the hug, placing his arms on his shoulder behind his neck. I kind of wanted to stay and look at them for a bit but it would have been very creepy and I just walked off.
So has anyone else noticed anything similar and that nightclubs are a hotspot for crying observations or do I just live in a lucky area?

December 27, 2018 1:40 pm  #2

Re: Late night obs

I guess it was the timing, as I drove through the night club zone around 10 pm and there wasn’t anybody crying outside

December 27, 2018 2:03 pm  #3

Re: Late night obs

Not in a nightclub but I saw a woman crying and walking while resting her head on another woman's shoulder. It was in a busy town centre on a saturday night. She was sobbing, though the sound wasn't very loud against the bustle. I could see her face. Her mouth was stretched but no lip curl.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera