You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 28, 2018 11:57 pm  #1

A great OB (f)

So this is a OB that was unexpected and great. My friend Kirsten Gallimore (I always use first n last for story purposes even though it's not her name), who I recently met, cried in front of me. I honestly became friends with her because I just really wanted to see her cry. Kirsten is a 26 year old poet/artist who is kind of pale white but her nose is what stands out for me. Her nose is big, I love it but it's huge. I have a thing for big nose women and I generally want to see them cry the most. Kirsten's nose immediately made me want to.watch her cry. As sad as it is this is why I became her friend. So it should show how much I just wanted to see this.

Our story starts this morning because I always see her on my way to work. This morning we saw each other in McDonald's and she seemed "off". Now here's he shark in me. I saw she was emotional but masking well. I immediately attempted to get her to talk about this because I was hell bent on seeing her shed a tear and was hoping to see how Kirsten would look if she cried hard. Kirsten basically says we'll talk outside. ⏩ we end up outside and Kirsten tells me about this horrible arguement she had with her mom. Her mother is very sick and Kirsten crossed the line. She tells me she cried before she saw me and mildly suggests she needs to cry. I being a horrible person told her not to hold back on her feelings and if she needs to cry, yell, kick whatever to just do it.
Kirsten already had tears in her eyes and she let a one sob. Kirsten then covered her mouth, wiped her eye and said she's sorry. I told her to just cry I'm not bothered by it and that I'd rather her cry then hold back.
Kirsten let out a sob and began to cry kind of hard. I was into it because she looked great crying. Kirsten didn't shed alot of tears but each tear that she did shed was memorable. The first tear rolled down her right cheek. I was extremely "enjoying it" but attempting not to look that way. Kirsten's tear looked great and her nose made the tear stand out. We know I'm a tear streak guy and her tear did streak but her skin was pale so it was amazing for that moment. Kirsten didn't talk she just cried. I went too wipe her tear from her cheek and she let me. I don't know how I survived this.
The most explosive thing for me was her 2 tear finale. A tear slowly rolled down her right cheek and Kirsten moved her face for 20 secs and when she looked back up a tear rolled slowly on her nose and was making its way down the middle towards her nostril. I was in awe. She sobbed twice and the tear basically sat on the end/middle of her nose and the other tear was on her chin. What a breathtaking moment. We hugged and she got on her train. I went home and.....we know.

I'll most likely be editing this to add context but I just wanted to get this out because I'm still excited!!!

Last edited by TearOnNose (December 29, 2018 12:07 am)

December 29, 2018 2:34 am  #2

Re: A great OB (f)

Sounds intense. Did she uncover her mouth at any point and did you see her sobbing lips?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 29, 2018 3:45 pm  #3

How long have you been friends for? I mean, for her to let you wipe her tears. How did she react when you wiped her tear? Did you hold her while she sobbed, I mean, did you embrace her trembling body?

January 3, 2019 7:39 pm  #4

Wow. Yeah, this does seem really intense! If the woman pictured above is Kirsten, she is every bit as beautiful as you say she is! I'm glad you could provide emotional support for her in that moment. Regardless of ulterior motives, that's a sign of true friendship.

January 4, 2019 9:18 pm  #5

Dacrypticphile wrote:

Wow. Yeah, this does seem really intense! If the woman pictured above is Kirsten, she is every bit as beautiful as you say she is! I'm glad you could provide emotional support for her in that moment. Regardless of ulterior motives, that's a sign of true friendship.

Thanks for making me feel like less of a douche bag. Her mom is sick and they're feuding because she has a drug issue. It sucks but shes a great person. I feel like a asshat because we wouldn't even probably be friends if I didn't have the urge to see her cry. Anyway it was worth it on all fronts

January 4, 2019 9:21 pm  #6

TorNorth wrote:

Sounds intense. Did she uncover her mouth at any point and did you see her sobbing lips?

Yeh most of her sobbing was done with what I'd call a intense lip curl if that makes sense. I literally didn't know how to act cause Kirsten looked so f***ing good crying that my brain took a moment to process it.

January 4, 2019 9:25 pm  #7

Amans lacrimae wrote:

How long have you been friends for? I mean, for her to let you wipe her tears. How did she react when you wiped her tear? Did you hold her while she sobbed, I mean, did you embrace her trembling body?

I've only known her for a year and a half. She's been through alot of shit and I try to help. Kirsten doesn't cry so when she did wipin her tear felt right at the moment. She didn't react she was very into her crying or as she described it afterwards she let out all her emotions. I hugged her but I was extremely "aroused" so I attempted to avoid being too close lol.

Board footera