You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2019 12:56 pm  #1

First wife obs of the year

Well, trying to answer Truffle’s question on who would cry first, this ona is from the day after new year.

My wife and I were in bed, she started talking about sad things happening to her in the last years, when her eyes started to slowly fill with tears, until they eventually overflowed. Since she was laying, her tears fell from the outer corner of her eye (I couldn’t see her other eye since I was beside her), I allowed her tears to fall unchecked for about a minute, hoping to see at least a couple of tear streaks, when several tears fell down the same track, afraid of her to stop crying, I kissed a tear as it rolled down her cheek and continued kissing the trail it made up to her eye. A few more tears fell and I wiped some of them and kissed others until her crying subsided.

January 10, 2019 1:26 am  #2

Re: First wife obs of the year

Beautiful obs! Your wife is sensitive, I'm not surprised that she was first. I figured it would be her, me, or maybe carrotcake or Laurie. Inmyarms seemed to cry pretty routinely but she doesn't post much anymore. I would have been shocked if you or TorNorth one of the other guys on here had been first 

January 10, 2019 4:10 am  #3

Wonderful obs! Thanks for sharing!

H and I actually both cried on New Year's Eve, but it was before midnight.

January 10, 2019 8:31 am  #4

truffle wrote:

Beautiful obs! Your wife is sensitive, I'm not surprised that she was first. I figured it would be her, me, or maybe carrotcake or Laurie. Inmyarms seemed to cry pretty routinely but she doesn't post much anymore. I would have been shocked if you or TorNorth one of the other guys on here had been first 

My wife did actually cry a few days ago (january 7). Happy tears. Amans lacrime still beat me though.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 10, 2019 7:24 pm  #5

TorNorth wrote:

truffle wrote:

My wife did actually cry a few days ago (january 7). Happy tears. Amans lacrime still beat me though.

Y'all are lucky. I'm in the oh-so-ironic situation of being both the dacryphile and the one who cries at the drop of a hat! I've basically never seen any of my significant others cry in any meaningful way in front of me, because I'm always the one crying in front of them!

January 10, 2019 10:25 pm  #6

Dacrypticphile wrote:

TorNorth wrote:

truffle wrote:

Y'all are lucky. I'm in the oh-so-ironic situation of being both the dacryphile and the one who cries at the drop of a hat! I've basically never seen any of my significant others cry in any meaningful way in front of me, because I'm always the one crying in front of them!

Jaja, guess you are still waiting for your SO to cry  in front of you, by any chance is your SO a dac as well? Are you turned on by your own tears? Has your SO kissed or wiped your tears?

January 11, 2019 12:24 am  #7

Sadly, neither of my SO's are dacryphiles, so I'm not doing much for them in that department. As for me and my own tears, I've been turned on by them once or twice, but it isn't consistent. I've tried recording myself crying a couple of times, but I didn't like the recordings. And no, they haven't wiped my tears or anything. I tend to curl in on myself when I cry, so they best they've done is held me and let me cry in their arms a few times.

Board footera