You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2019 9:04 am  #1

An Introduction To Myself

Pleasure to meet you guys, I'm 21 years old, a Male, and am Bisexual. Now I'd like to get this straight with you guys, but I don't have a fetish for Dacryphilia, but rather a deep platonic feeling for it. Seeing others cry as a kid always made me feel both bad and weird, especially when it was somebody I least expected that would shed tears... As I matured and got older, I came to realize that I want to help those who cry and make sure they feel better fast. Now I do find crying very cute, but I never could find it sexy.

I'm more interested in guys crying, for some reason. Just cute to see males do something they're forbidden in society to do because they'll "Look weak" I think this has to do with the fact I'm a guy and have felt embarrassed crying as a kid and felt embarrassed for other guys who cried... It may sound weird for me to have a preference and not have this kink, but these rules still technically apply because I feel way warmer inside whenever a cute guy cries...  When  a girl cries, I still feel bad, but it's less compared to a guy. 

I joined this form because I'm still delving deeper into my platonic interest of crying. I'd love to speak to others about their experiences, whether it'd be similar or different to mine and make friends with some of you people because I love meeting others with similar interests. I also write poetry and feel inspired from a vast amount of things when it comes to the subject manner, I wanna add an extreme amount of emotion if I decide to write some poems inspired by my interactions with you guys... 

My crying is, well, sorta rare for me to do. I don't cry often, but it can give out some great stress relief. I wish my close friend from far far away can cuddle and cry with me so we can have a moment that'd be beautiful, but only if he wants to. He also doesn't cry that much either. Also keep in mind I'm never, ever the type of person to deliberately make someone cry. I have morals and would feel so sick about myself if that ever happened. I am quick to cuddle and comfort someone if they cry for whatever reason and set my mission to make them feel better. I don't want someone crying for long, but if they wanted to just to let everything out then I wouldn't mind. I just want happiness for that other person and want them to feel better than miserable, and to make someone cry for your  own kick/curiosity goes against so many things to me... What I love about this site is you guys are interested in crying, so if I were to ever talk about your experiences or we happened to communicate while you were crying with consent, I'd observe the moment and wrap my heart around  you so I can feel this distinct human emotion and empathy that I strive for...

As for other fetishes, well not sure if you guys would be that interested. I love one piece ladies swimsuits/leotards (Even when guys wear them, SUPER CUTE) along with wetsuits and high thighs, boots, gloves, etc. I also like clothing inflation/stuffing, where you find a way to make yourself look fat/inflated by putting a pillow or a big beach ball under your clothes and proceeding to inflate it. I find it hilarious, while it tends to make me feel funny.

Me, I'm sorta basic and complex at the same time. I love to listen to music, meet new interesting people, create some nice art, etc. I'd love to talk to you people, and when you guys inevitably cry I'll cuddle ya until you feel better. Please send me a PM if you guys wanna talk, I'd love to meet you and that's the main objective as to why I joined here, down to Earth human interaction... 

February 3, 2019 11:49 am  #2

Re: An Introduction To Myself

Welcome TearsofCheese, I think this is the first time I meet a male who has a preference for male tears. Just breaking the ice (and if you feel comfortable) I’d like to ask you some questions:

How often do you cry (average):

How intense do you cry:

Reaction to tears:

How long does your average crying fit last:

Cry alone, someone you trust, don’t mind crying in public:

Do you like to cry:

Do you like to be comforted when crying, how:

February 3, 2019 7:31 pm  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Welcome TearsofCheese, I think this is the first time I meet a male who has a preference for male tears. Just breaking the ice (and if you feel comfortable) I’d like to ask you some questions:

How often do you cry (average):

How intense do you cry:

Reaction to tears:

How long does your average crying fit last:

Cry alone, someone you trust, don’t mind crying in public:

Do you like to cry:

Do you like to be comforted when crying, how:

Well ain't that something different, I feel like the only guy on this site that prefers male tears, heh.

Eh,  I cry very rarely, a few times a year. Sometimes over very deep things that're troubling me mentally, or just a reaction to a beautiful song I hear...

My crying can be very soft and sweet, but at times it can just break out from sweet to intense when I recollect that thought in my head thoroughly. Just like the soft rain that envelops to a violent thunder storm.

As in reaction to tears, you talking about my reaction to somebody else's tears? My reaction to my tears are like "Well, looks like we're crying today." and I don't really think about the cute moment because I'm in deep agony that lead me to cry in the first place... If it was somebody else crying, I'd feel deeply bad... Whether it'd be a boy or girl, but if it was a guy like I said many times I'd feel warmer...

My crying fits are relatively short, maybe 10-15 minutes? When I'm in that mindset  listening to beautiful music I will cry for quite a long time, ahahahaha...

I'd prefer to cry to someone I trust out of all those scenarios. It's too bad that one of the people I truly trust and have talked about my platonic crying interest lives far away from me... I would feel terrible crying in public unless a sweet stranger happened to comfort me and turned out to be some friend I never knew I would make(If that ever happened) Crying alone's too basic, wish I had someone to hug me...

When I'm not in pain, I love to cry... I'll be honest after I tear I go like (Oh wow look at my cute male tears) as a joke and laugh.

Being comforted when I cry is my favorite thing. Just a deep hug from someone I love and trust is enough to make my day go well...

February 3, 2019 9:06 pm  #4

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

:

Well ain't that something different, I feel like the only guy on this site that prefers male tears, heh.

Eh,  I cry very rarely, a few times a year. Sometimes over very deep things that're troubling me mentally, or just a reaction to a beautiful song I hear...

My crying can be very soft and sweet, but at times it can just break out from sweet to intense when I recollect that thought in my head thoroughly. Just like the soft rain that envelops to a violent thunder storm.

As in reaction to tears, you talking about my reaction to somebody else's tears? My reaction to my tears are like "Well, looks like we're crying today." and I don't really think about the cute moment because I'm in deep agony that lead me to cry in the first place... If it was somebody else crying, I'd feel deeply bad... Whether it'd be a boy or girl, but if it was a guy like I said many times I'd feel warmer...

My crying fits are relatively short, maybe 10-15 minutes? When I'm in that mindset  listening to beautiful music I will cry for quite a long time, ahahahaha...

I'd prefer to cry to someone I trust out of all those scenarios. It's too bad that one of the people I truly trust and have talked about my platonic crying interest lives far away from me... I would feel terrible crying in public unless a sweet stranger happened to comfort me and turned out to be some friend I never knew I would make(If that ever happened) Crying alone's too basic, wish I had someone to hug me...

When I'm not in pain, I love to cry... I'll be honest after I tear I go like (Oh wow look at my cute male tears) as a joke and laugh.

Being comforted when I cry is my favorite thing. Just a deep hug from someone I love and trust is enough to make my day go well...

Thank you for answering, by reaction to tears I meant how do you react when tears start to fall down your cheeks, do you wipe them, cover your face, allow them to fall unchecked... does this change if you’re alone or with someone.

You said you like being comforted, how do you like to be comforted?

February 3, 2019 9:27 pm  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

:

Thank you for answering, by reaction to tears I meant how do you react when tears start to fall down your cheeks, do you wipe them, cover your face, allow them to fall unchecked... does this change if you’re alone or with someone.

Oh, I get what you mean. I wipe them with my hands. Sometimes do cover my face, hah. If I'm feeling lazy, I'll let them fall. This does change when I'm with someone, because they'll wipe my tears for me haha.

I love it when a close friend pats my back, hugs, then proceeds to cuddle me, especially in bed. Then he'll nuzzle me, and tell me how much he loves me (As a friend) and say compliments that brings me spirit afloat. If I were comforting him I'd do the same thing, and spend most of my time resting my face on his to transfer his tears onto my cheek. 

February 3, 2019 9:36 pm  #6

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Oh, I get what you mean. I wipe them with my hands. Sometimes do cover my face, hah. If I'm feeling lazy, I'll let them fall. This does change when I'm with someone, because they'll wipe my tears for me haha.

I love it when a close friend pats my back, hugs, then proceeds to cuddle me, especially in bed. Then he'll nuzzle me, and tell me how much he loves me (As a friend) and say compliments that brings me spirit afloat. If I were comforting him I'd do the same thing, and spend most of my time resting my face on his to transfer his tears onto my cheek. 

Wow, first time I know a male who likes to have his tears wiped by another male, nice gesture resting your cheeks on his. Has a girl wiped your tears?

February 3, 2019 10:47 pm  #7

Amans lacrimae wrote:

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Wow, first time I know a male who likes to have his tears wiped by another male, nice gesture resting your cheeks on his. Has a girl wiped your tears?

Heh yeah ^^ I don't think a girl has ever wiped my tears because I haven't really cried in front of one, however I did wipe my girlfriend's tears almost a year ago..

February 3, 2019 10:56 pm  #8

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Oh, I get what you mean. I wipe them with my hands. Sometimes do cover my face, hah. If I'm feeling lazy, I'll let them fall. This does change when I'm with someone, because they'll wipe my tears for me haha.. 

Heh yeah ^^ I don't think a girl has ever wiped my tears because I haven't really cried in front of one, however I did wipe my girlfriend's tears almost a year ago..

Was that the only time you wiped her tears? Did you like wiping her tears? How did she react when you wiped her tears?
Another question came to mind, you say your friends would wipe your tears, how many guys have wiped your tears? Do you like having your tears wiped? How do you usually react when someone wipes your tears?

February 3, 2019 11:04 pm  #9

Amans lacrimae wrote:

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Was that the only time you wiped her tears? Did you like wiping her tears? How did she react when you wiped her tears?
Another question came to mind, you say your friends would wipe your tears, how many guys have wiped your tears? Do you like having your tears wiped? How do you usually react when someone wipes your tears?

Wiping her tears was okay. She felt a bit proud that I did. And yes that was the only time.

I never really had my tears wiped by anyone but myself. What I said is I'd prefer a guy to do that... If someone I loved wiped my tears, I'd feel safe and at home.

February 3, 2019 11:30 pm  #10

Was that the only time because she hasn’t cried in front of you since? Or do you just don’t feel like wiping her tears?

That would be a lovely obs, if you feel like sharing.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (February 3, 2019 11:30 pm)

Board footera