You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 4, 2019 10:28 pm  #1

Missing members

I am wondering, what happened to previous active posters, TearHunter, MeanTangerine, raindance, Brush, Yowza, SuperSecret, woundedpuppy, Cheech, StarryTears, lemoniep, SomeoneG1, FallingTears, Psychic_girl, Tears, punkchick, luckywolf13, Thedreamer, Naegi, Shyactress, Laurie, SparkingEyes, Pheonix808, randomaccount, EmotionalGal, Attracted to darkness, whimsy, Azutid, and a few others.

February 4, 2019 10:53 pm  #2

Re: Missing members

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I am wondering, what happened to previous active posters, TearHunter, MeanTangerine, raindance, Brush, Yowza, SuperSecret, woundedpuppy, Cheech, StarryTears, lemoniep, SomeoneG1, FallingTears, Psychic_girl, Tears, punkchick, luckywolf13, Thedreamer, Naegi, Shyactress, Laurie, SparkingEyes, Pheonix808, randomaccount, EmotionalGal, Attracted to darkness, whimsy, Azutid, and a few others.

I've seen some of their postings, like psychic_girl and woundedpuppy, they seem like very interesting people. Too bad they're gone

February 5, 2019 1:20 am  #3

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I've seen some of their postings, like psychic_girl and woundedpuppy, they seem like very interesting people. Too bad they're gone

I know psychic _girl had nice posts, woundedpuppy wrote nice fics, from Laurie I expected amazing obs, randomaccount and Pheonix808 have great obs and frequent too, SparkingEyes had really nice obs and was starting on the fic section, not wanting to make this post long as each has its own qualities, I will just add Azutid, who left the best fic I’ve ever read unfinished. Well hope they all are ok and hope they come back.

February 5, 2019 3:26 am  #4

I'm around! Unfortunately my current boyfriend not only gives very few obs, but actually has no idea I'm into this stuff. Even after 2 years! I'll be sure to share when I find something worth sharing again!

Last edited by luckywolf13 (February 5, 2019 3:27 am)

February 5, 2019 3:40 am  #5

luckywolf13 wrote:

I'm around! Unfortunately my current boyfriend not only gives very few obs, but actually has no idea I'm into this stuff. Even after 2 years! I'll be sure to share when I find something worth sharing again!

I’m glad you are still around, you know a few obs/self obs are better than none at all. Have a wonderful week.

February 5, 2019 7:41 am  #6

Azutid I think might be back at college, but no doubt will return when hols start

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 7, 2019 5:01 am  #7

Tearhunter went AWOL over a year ago. I messaged him several times but no reply.  I think he's off the forum.

February 11, 2019 3:34 pm  #8

Amans lacrimae wrote:

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I know psychic _girl had nice posts, woundedpuppy wrote nice fics, from Laurie I expected amazing obs, randomaccount and Pheonix808 have great obs and frequent too, SparkingEyes had really nice obs and was starting on the fic section, not wanting to make this post long as each has its own qualities, I will just add Azutid, who left the best fic I’ve ever read unfinished. Well hope they all are ok and hope they come back.

Hi, I'm still here. I haven't been on the forum for a while. Truth is, there was an overwhelming amount of obs, but I never got round to posing them because the issues involved were kind of messing with me and life seemed just a bit too depressing. But I guess every cloud has a silver lining because I had never seen my boyfriend actually cry after a year and a half we've been together, and now in the span of about 2 months, he cried on at least 4 or 5 occasions. I guess I will post about that separately. Things are looking up now because both me and him came to terms with the fact we're not entirely mentally healthy and we'll look for ways to work on that. As adorable as I find him when he cries, I hope he doesn't get any reason to do so for a long time now, because his pain gives me no enjoyment.

February 12, 2019 2:31 pm  #9

Laurie wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Hi, I'm still here. I haven't been on the forum for a while. Truth is, there was an overwhelming amount of obs, but I never got round to posing them because the issues involved were kind of messing with me and life seemed just a bit too depressing. But I guess every cloud has a silver lining because I had never seen my boyfriend actually cry after a year and a half we've been together, and now in the span of about 2 months, he cried on at least 4 or 5 occasions. I guess I will post about that separately. Things are looking up now because both me and him came to terms with the fact we're not entirely mentally healthy and we'll look for ways to work on that. As adorable as I find him when he cries, I hope he doesn't get any reason to do so for a long time now, because his pain gives me no enjoyment.

I am glad you’re still here, I hope you both get the attention you need, and I agree, the craving for tears is not the best if it’s from pain.

February 28, 2019 4:37 pm  #10

I'm still here. I've just been SOO busy with life. I've been missing this forum but I'm BACK now!

Board footera