You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 3, 2019 4:31 pm  #1

Crying ASMR videos

March 3, 2019 5:17 pm  #2

Re: Crying ASMR videos

I have yet to hear the audio, but the second and the fifth women are so pretty I'd love to hear them doing some lucid dreaming asmr (hobby of mine). I wonder if listening to these during REM cycles will induce crying dreams. Must try.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 7, 2019 8:10 pm  #3

Asmr?Asmir? What's that?

March 8, 2019 6:36 pm  #4

inmyarmsagain wrote:

Asmr?Asmir? What's that?

It's a concept based on making very soft noises which are meant to sexually trigger some people naturally attracted by those special noises...I personnally find it very disturbing and it makes me feel uncomfortable everytime I hear this kind of thing.

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

March 25, 2019 10:05 pm  #5

No it’s not sexual. It makes your brain ”tingle”, kind of like goose bumps on the inside of your head. It also makes You really relaxed. Not everyone can get these tingles but it’s a very nice feeling. I’ve had it all my life, just like I’ve had the dacryphilia not knowing it was a ”thing” with a name. It’s not just noices, it could be watching someone wrap a parcel, or someone describing different office supplies.

Massivetearslover wrote:

inmyarmsagain wrote:

Asmr?Asmir?

What's that?

It's a concept based on making very soft noises which are meant to sexually trigger some people naturally attracted by those special noises...I personnally find it very disturbing and it makes me feel uncomfortable everytime I hear this kind of thing.

March 31, 2019 5:08 pm  #6

I can feel this effect actually, but it only makes me tickles and I'm a very ticklish guy so I just can't relax myself this way, whether it meant to be sexual or not that doesn't change anything to me, because like I said so : "I personnally find it very disturbing and it makes me feel uncomfortable everytime I hear this kind of things". That is all. I don't think I have to tell more than that about it.

Rose wrote:

No it’s not sexual. It makes your brain ”tingle”, kind of like goose bumps on the inside of your head. It also makes You really relaxed. Not everyone can get these tingles but it’s a very nice feeling. I’ve had it all my life, just like I’ve had the dacryphilia not knowing it was a ”thing” with a name. It’s not just noices, it could be watching someone wrap a parcel, or someone describing different office supplies.

Massivetearslover wrote:

inmyarmsagain wrote:

Asmr?Asmir?

What's that?

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

Board footera