You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 6, 2019 7:28 pm  #1

Female friend intense crying

A few days ago I was with a few friends talking, all of a sudden one of them (mid 20s) started to get sad, her face was not very expressive, just tears streaking her cheeks unchecked. As tears were overflowing her face, I saw a tear split in two streams down running parallel down the middle of her cheeks all the way to her chin, where they reunited once more. After a few minutes she started sobbing and pouted her lips as tears streamed faster, at that moment one of the other female friends approached her and hugged her, when the hug ended I went and wipe a couple of tears from her cheeks. Her husband was about 50 feet apart.

I had seen her cry before but never had the opportunity to wipe her tears, I really liked this experience.

March 11, 2019 6:50 pm  #2

Re: Female friend intense crying

Wow I can imagine you liked that one
Never saw or heard of a tear splitting in two, amazing that they do these things!

March 12, 2019 10:49 pm  #3

I didn’t take a picture but it was something I had never seen before, it’s a single tear streak up to the middle of her cheek, then strangely, from the middle of her cheek down to her chin two parallel streaks, one right next to the other.

March 16, 2019 5:30 pm  #4

SparklingEyes wrote:

Wow! I've never heard of or seen a tear splitting into two! Did you actually see it split as it rolled down? Or, was there a tear streak already present, and then the next tear took the same path for a wile and then formed a new streak midway through due to her changing the position of her head? The latter has happened to me, but that's not really a tear splitting into two.

I saw her first from a distance, then I looked away for a couple of seconds, then I approached her and saw that strange tear streak.

Board footera