You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 31, 2019 5:48 pm  #1

Pretty pakistan girl silently cries unckecked thick huge tears

I don't know if anybody else already saw this one before, but it's a true jewel ! So just in case somebody didn't see it, enjoy...it's an amazing rain of tears like rarely seen elsewhere  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6onfNidAKE8

Watch out though, it's starting from the very first seconds and then she grabs a tissue around 1:20 during this vid, so the tears basically stop to flow at this point...but the whole 1st minute is really outstanding ! 

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

April 1, 2019 4:24 pm  #2

Re: Pretty pakistan girl silently cries unckecked thick huge tears

I think it gets even better after the first minute or so! I know I'm a tissue lover, though, so there's that. Still, she's really pretty, and this video is a good one.

April 1, 2019 5:30 pm  #3

Dacrypticphile wrote:

I think it gets even better after the first minute or so! I know I'm a tissue lover, though, so there's that. Still, she's really pretty, and this video is a good one.

Hey, thanks ! Glad you enjoyed it ^^

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

April 2, 2019 4:49 pm  #4

I didn't find her attractive, but I liked the big, thick, teardrops.

April 4, 2019 12:53 am  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I didn't find her attractive, but I liked the big, thick, teardrops.

Fantastic, isn't it ? Although, beauty conception is very relative, so obviously when I called her "pretty" it sure is a subjective way to define her...IKR

April 6, 2019 11:24 pm  #6

Yeah, I remember these too...she's probably the biggest tears pourer I've ever seen of all the net so far ! :o
Good videos set, but I think the one I picked is still my favorite because it's the one where she's shedding the most tears though <3
I also thought she was Indian at first, but then I wasn't so sure about it anymore for some reason...so I was guessing for another option, but you might be correct and then my first thought may be right after all ! ^^'

Board footera