You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 18, 2019 4:06 pm  #1

Aroused by my own tears?

Hi all. I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to be asking about this. But I'm kinda, well, aroused, or at least get this warm and fuzzy feeling when I cry, and I like making myself cry just for this feeling. It feels like sexual arousal but I'm not sure. Does anyone else feel that way? Forgive me if this is off topic for this forum.

April 18, 2019 5:16 pm  #2

Re: Aroused by my own tears?

I am also aroused by my own tears. I have always enjoyed my own crying; as a child, I would pretend to cry in front of a mirror and act out scenarios that ended with me "crying." Now, I enjoy recording my crying if I'm able to catch it and keep crying even after pressing record, which is not easy. I sometimes pretend to cry and record this, although it's not as satisfying. I've gotten pretty good at fake crying over the years.

My husband and I often have really great sex after one or both of us has been crying. If I'm the only one crying, I may not notice that I am aroused while I'm upset, but it becomes apparent once I'm feeling better.

April 19, 2019 6:45 am  #3

sharon wrote:

Hi all. I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to be asking about this. But I'm kinda, well, aroused, or at least get this warm and fuzzy feeling when I cry, and I like making myself cry just for this feeling. It feels like sexual arousal but I'm not sure. Does anyone else feel that way? Forgive me if this is off topic for this forum.

Interesting, I think you are one of the few girls who likes shedding tears, besides Carrotcake and Truffle, I don't recall anyone else.

If I may ask you about your crying,

How often do you cry (average):

How intense do you cry:

Reaction to your tears:

How long does your average crying fit last:

Cry alone, someone you trust, don’t mind crying in public:

Do you like to cry:

Do you like to be comforted when crying, how:

April 19, 2019 8:49 am  #4

carrotcake
Oh, so you've had a similar thing since childhood? I've had this only for the last 2, max 3 yrs. Funny you mention standing in front of a mirror. I often stand in front of a mirror too, that's cause I need to correctly insert the tissue paper into my eyes, my preferred way of making myself cry which gives me the best feeling. My question to you is, is it the same kind of arousal that you feel, say during sex or simply being physically intimate with your husband? Or is there a difference? For me there is a slight difference between how I feel when kissing/cuddling with my bf and the feeling produced by my tears. And about your fake tears, how do you make yourself cry?
Then, you talked about how this is a part of your relationship with your husband? Does he know you're aroused by your own tears? My bf doesn't know. He knows about my tear stick, and sometimes for fun put that on when I'm with him and he doesn't seem to mind, just thinks I'm silly. He kinda knows I like crying in a general sense cause I use the tear stick a lot, but he doesn't know that it makes me feel aroused. Should I tell him? Or would it be pointless? Btw, we aren't sexually involved. But we do like hug, kiss, caress, cuddle, all that stuff. So, idk, should I tell him now, or wait till the point when sex becomes a part of our relationship (which will most probably be after marriage, we both are in some ways conservative in our beliefs)?

April 19, 2019 9:02 am  #5

Amans larcimae
Lol! Is this a survey? Nvm, I'll participate in your survey. Here goes.

Gender: Female (lol, you just called me girl, ofc I'm female)

How often do you cry (average): If you mean real, sad cry, depends. About a couple of times a month, maybe more if something happens or I'm watching some sad movie or series.

How intense do you cry: Idk, do you mean like sobbing and wailing? I don't do that much. If you mean like how many tears, then quite a lot, actually.

Reaction to your tears: My own reaction? As I've been saying, I feel kinda aroused. I get this warm, fuzzy feeling, even when I'm sad crying.

How long does your average crying fit last: Depends on what I'm crying for. Can range from seconds to close to an hour.

Cry alone, someone you trust, don’t mind crying in public: Don't mind, I guess. Maybe because I don't make a big scene and wail and scream at the top of my lungs, I think I won't mind crying in public. Though what usually happens is the first two.

Do you like to cry: Yes, I do. Don't like being sad, but like shedding 'em tears!

Do you like to be comforted when crying, how: Ah, well, my bf gives me a hug when I cry and I like that. Some of my friends have hugged me as well while crying, and I don't mind. I guess it's comforting when I'm sad.

Anyway, I think those were interesting questions to answer. Thank you for asking them. Have a great day!

April 19, 2019 9:16 am  #6

sharon wrote:

How intense do you cry: Idk, do you mean like sobbing and wailing? I don't do that much. If you mean like how many tears, then quite a lot, actually.

Reaction to your tears: My own reaction? As I've been saying, I feel kinda aroused. I get this warm, fuzzy feeling, even when I'm sad crying.

How long does your average crying fit last: Depends on what I'm crying for. Can range from seconds to close to an hour.

Cry alone, someone you trust, don’t mind crying in public: Don't mind, I guess. Maybe because I don't make a big scene and wail and scream at the top of my lungs, I think I won't mind crying in public. Though what usually happens is the first two.

Do you like to cry: Yes, I do. Don't like being sad, but like shedding 'em tears!

[color=#000000]Do you like to be comforted when crying, how: Ah, well, my bf gives me a hug when I cry and I like that. Some of my friends have hugged me as well while crying, and I don't mind. I guess it's comforting when I'm sad.

Thank you for answering, so, even when crying emotionally you shed abundant tears?

I hint that you allow your tears to fall unchecked, you mention friends have hugged you while crying, again, one in a million, most people tend not to cry in front of many, yet it seems natural in your case. Your bf seems to take good care of you when you cry, has he ever wiped or kissed your tears?

April 19, 2019 9:35 am  #7

Oh yes! I do shed a lot of tears when I cry emotionally. And about allowing them to fall unchecked, I'm assuming you mean I don't wipe them? I do wipe them, but they fall pretty fast so I have to keep wiping. I wipe less when I'm making myself cry just for the arousal, because I do like the feeling of them running down my face. And well, tbh, I don't cry that often in front of others. I'm just saying that when I do, or rather have cried, a few of my friends have hugged me. Has bf wiped or kissed my tears? He's never kissed them. Wipe, idk, once or twice when I was really sad. Often I bury my head in his shoulder/chest when I cry in front of him, so there's nothing much left for him to wipe anyway. Normally, he just holds me and hugs me. Though I guess I'll probably like it if he was to wipe my tears.

April 19, 2019 9:55 am  #8

sharon wrote:

Oh yes! I do shed a lot of tears when I cry emotionally. And about allowing them to fall unchecked, I'm assuming you mean I don't wipe them? I do wipe them, but they fall pretty fast so I have to keep wiping. I wipe less when I'm making myself cry just for the arousal, because I do like the feeling of them running down my face. And well, tbh, I don't cry that often in front of others. I'm just saying that when I do, or rather have cried, a few of my friends have hugged me. Has bf wiped or kissed my tears? He's never kissed them. Wipe, idk, once or twice when I was really sad. Often I bury my head in his shoulder/chest when I cry in front of him, so there's nothing much left for him to wipe anyway. Normally, he just holds me and hugs me. Though I guess I'll probably like it if he was to wipe my tears.

My wife also tends to bury her face in my chest, but still, I hold her tight with one arm and wipe the tears that run down the corner her eye with my free hand.

April 19, 2019 10:09 am  #9

Ah, ok. I see. My bf doesn't do that. Maybe if he was into tears like y'all, he might. But I don't think he's into that. But thankfully, he doesn't mind me crying either and is always very nice about it. There's no, "crying is a sign of weakness", or "crying is for cowards", kind of attitude from him.

April 19, 2019 10:22 am  #10

I am glad he is ok with your crying, I see you didn't even think about having your tears wiped and mention you might like it. Guess you can hint him to, like SparklingEyes got his gf into this, Carrotcake got her H to wipe and kiss her tears as well as looking for her to wipe his tears, or me, who managed to change my wife's habit of wiping tears from her face, now she allows them to streak her cheeks for me to wipe or kiss them.

Board footera