You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2019 8:53 am  #1

Me and friend acting "obs"

Heya all. I'm just a tad confused whether this also counts as an obs (lol, sorry, I'm a slow learner), but I think it does because it has tears. Me and my friend (the actress, who introduced me to the tear stick) decided to have a crying contest to see who'd win. Basically, to win, tears need to come out of your eyes first. We actually had the contest in 3 rounds.
First round - So, basically, in this round, we were allowed to use the tear stick (we had two, I'd bought one already) to cry. We both applied it at the same time and basically got into a bit of a staring contest from there. Almost immediately, both our eyes started watering, but I won the first round because tears came out of my eyes first! Yay! And before you think my friend's a bad actress, my tears came out only about a second before hers, it was close. I also felt really good, not about winning, but about my tears. I had the usual adrenaline rush/arousal and it felt pretty good. But I couldn't keep crying for long because my friend was there and we had to start the next round.
Second round - In this round we had to make ourselves cry emotionally. This obviously took longer than the tear stick. My friend started tearing up first. Looking at her gave me the giggles. But I focused on my feelings and my thoughts, and got my eyes to start watering too. But I was too slow. Her eyes were now full of water and the tears were about to pop out. Mine were barely watery. I pushed harder to get the tears, but it was too late. She blinked slightly, and a tear ran down her face and another one kinda stayed below her eye but didn't run down. But anyway, she won that round, so it was even. I tried to get my tears to come out, but because she was there and we were both giggling, it was hard to get all emotional and I ended up just blinking my tears away and wiping my eyes with a tissue.
Final round - So, this was it. We'd both won a round each. This was the last round to decide the winner of our awesome crying contest! In this round we had to stare at each other until one of us cried with tears falling down our face. Blinking was allowed, but ofc if you blink you're kinda going to have to start all over again. We both stared intently into each other's eyes, and a couple of times giggled and blinked. It wasn't going so well for either of us. But she has better concentration than me, so she was able to stop giggling and actually stare at me without blinking. Once she got serious, I got serious too and stared straight into her eyes. Both our eyes were watering. I could feel the tears in my eyes and started getting aroused. My eyes were stinging a bit. I decided that there were enough tears in my eyes to run down if I blinked, so I blinked and got tears from both eyes to run down my face. Seconds later, tears came out of her eyes too and tbh, she didn't even blink to get them out like I did. Since not blinking was not in the rules, I won. But if blinking was not allowed, she'd have probably won. Anyway, it was super fun and we had a good laugh afterwards when we were drying our eyes with tissues.
Well, there's my obs, y'all. Tell me what you think.

April 20, 2019 9:20 am  #2

Re: Me and friend acting "obs"

Ah, well, in the first round, not for long. The tear stick brings tears pretty quickly. In the second and last rounds, yes. Yes, her eyes were shining with tears in all three rounds. No, we didn't, we just wiped our own eyes with tissues at the end of each round.

April 20, 2019 1:24 pm  #3

Cute obs, were you two alone during the "contest"?

April 20, 2019 2:30 pm  #4

Yes, it was just the two of us. We hang out a lot together, we're childhood friends. She's one of the friends that's hugged me while crying that I mentioned. We've seen each other cry many times over the years. And she cries a lot of tears too. Maybe I will post an obs of her. I'm ofc interested only in my own tears, but if you guys like it, I might post an obs of her.

April 20, 2019 2:34 pm  #5

sharon wrote:

Yes, it was just the two of us. We hang out a lot together, we're childhood friends. She's one of the friends that's hugged me while crying that I mentioned. We've seen each other cry many times over the years. And she cries a lot of tears too. Maybe I will post an obs of her. I'm ofc interested only in my own tears, but if you guys like it, I might post an obs of her.

I'd love to read it.

April 20, 2019 2:46 pm  #6

I will. I have a couple of acting obs of her (where I didn't participate). I will post those. But I have to go now. Will post soon. Ciao!

April 21, 2019 7:07 am  #7

Here's an acting obs of my friend as promised. It's going to be simple and not detailed like what y'all write. But yeah, so I once (this was like 3 yrs ago) asked her how she made herself cry for acting (she was just getting serious about acting, and I was just discovering my feelings about my own tears), and she told me about this tear stick that she used. I asked her how it worked and she said she'd show me when she got home (we live practically next door to each other), and we were having this conversation at school. And true to her word, she showed me her tear stick, showed me how it must be applied under the eyes. Anyway, she did it, and soon her eyes were watering and tears started to come out of her eyes. She didn't cry much, just a little but tears still ran down her face. She then wiped her face with a tissue. There you go. That's the obs.

Board footera