You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2019 10:56 am  #1

I'm still crying, yikes!

Woah! I'm still crying as I'm writing this. This vapor rub is really strong! I have tears pouring down my face, and it feels so good (though my eyes are burning, lol). So, yeah, upon the suggestion of a couple of y'all, I decided to try to make myself cry using vapor rub. I applied a little bit under my eyes just like I apply the tear stick. And my first impression is that it's much stronger than the tear stick. I could hardly keep my eyes open and my eyes are burning quite a bit. But it's a feeling that I like, so it's not painful. And as soon as I applied it, my eyes started watering and I've been crying buckets the last 5 odd minutes. The feeling is sensational! I'm having to take my hands off the keyboard while typing to hug my pillow and cry into it. Poor pillow is getting soaked with my tears! I have this adrenaline rush, this arousal like sensation going through my body right now. It's also such a nice, warm and fuzzy feeling. Maybe like you guys suggested, I should stop putting tissues in my eyes and start using this instead. But I guess I'll hold on to my tear stick for now cause this doesn't seem to be ideal to use in front of bf as I have absolutely no control over my tears right now. It's better now than at first, but my eyes are still watering. How long does it take to stop? Yikes!

April 19, 2019 1:20 pm  #2

Re: I'm still crying, yikes!

I wasn't expecting this so soon, you say you've been crying buckets, do your tears roll down your cheeks following the same path, or do your tears take each their own path leaving multiple tear streaks?
You feel the need to hug your pillow, is it a substitute for your bf or a friend, would you feel better hugging someone instead of the pillow?

PS. I suggest you apply the vapour rub on your upper eye lids instead of under your eyes.

April 19, 2019 4:33 pm  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I wasn't expecting this so soon, you say you've been crying buckets, do your tears roll down your cheeks following the same path, or do your tears take each their own path leaving multiple tear streaks?
You feel the need to hug your pillow, is it a substitute for your bf or a friend, would you feel better hugging someone instead of the pillow?

PS. I suggest you apply the vapour rub on your upper eye lids instead of under your eyes.

It's mostly the same path, but sometimes if there are lots of tears they also come out of the inner corners of my eyes and go down my nose. About the pillow, I just like wiping my tears on a soft surface. It's not a substitute for people. But I won't mind if I was hugging bf instead and crying into his shirt. I like that as well. I'll try your suggestion next time.
And sparkling eyes, my crying lasted for a little over 10 minutes. Thanks for your input.

April 20, 2019 8:29 am  #4

Good question. I'll probably say the pain is part of what gives me the feeling. I kinda like the burning/tingling sensation when using a tear stick/vapor rub or when placing a tissue in my eye. But otherwise, I can cry on cue without any of that as well. Tbh, I can make myself cry emotionally if I want to. I can also cry by not blinking for a while. By just keeping my eyes open without blinking, I cry a lot actually. I do use these methods to cry as well, it's not always the painful options. But I prefer those for the aforementioned reasons. Does that make sense? But I'd still say the main thing that arouses me is the tears coming out of my eyes no matter for what reason. The other things just enhance the feeling and make it even better.

April 20, 2019 10:42 pm  #5

Do you know if the tears you cry would turn into a puddle, more or less big, if you were letting them fall over some desk or table, for example ? And did it already happen once or more, if you could tell it, by any means ? I'm just curious, if you don't mind...

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

April 21, 2019 6:58 am  #6

I guess anybody's tears would form a puddle if they just fell on a flat surface. But my tears rarely fall. They usually run down my face, and if there are lots of tears and I don't wipe, they run down my neck. But usually I wipe them when still on my cheeks. So, there you go. Hope that answers your question.

April 22, 2019 4:27 pm  #7

sharon wrote:

I guess anybody's tears would form a puddle if they just fell on a flat surface. But my tears rarely fall. They usually run down my face, and if there are lots of tears and I don't wipe, they run down my neck. But usually I wipe them when still on my cheeks. So, there you go. Hope that answers your question.

Ok, I see, thanks for your answer ! 

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

Board footera