You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 6, 2019 12:45 pm  #621

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Joaquin Phoenix has a few close up  crying scenes in Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far on Foot (2018) and Jonah Hill has an amazing crying scene at the end of the movie.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 11, 2019 6:46 pm  #622

Brie Larson sheds a single tear in the latest Marvel movie "Captain Marvel".
Also saw a trailer for the upcoming Avengers End Game and I have good hopes for some Scarlett Johansson tears! In the trailer she was shown with eyes filled with tears, sure at least one of them finds a way out ;)

April 22, 2019 4:25 am  #623

Tifoso di lacrime wrote:

Brie Larson sheds a single tear in the latest Marvel movie "Captain Marvel".
Also saw a trailer for the upcoming Avengers End Game and I have good hopes for some Scarlett Johansson tears! In the trailer she was shown with eyes filled with tears, sure at least one of them finds a way out ;)

I have hope.

April 23, 2019 6:58 am  #624

There is a series available on Amazon Prime called Grantchester which stars a beautiful man named James Norton.  He has one of those faces where he sometimes he very frequently looks like he is going to cry.  He is totally my type of character; the kind who you're not sure how one person can continue to withstand the things he does.  This makes the 6th episode in the first season pull at your heart strings even more and makes the lovely subdued crying scene toward the end even more rewarding.  I highly recommend people watch this.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

April 24, 2019 1:27 pm  #625

I recommend you seeing Arctic with Mads Mikkelsen. He has at least 3 major crying scenes towards the end of the movie. 2 of them are in close up with tears falling from his eyes as he' s sobbing and sniffing.. 

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 26, 2019 4:45 pm  #626

Sadly there's no video, it's live, but right now Adam Driver is on Broadway in the excellent play "Burn This" and has a number of crying scenes including one just epic, long sobbing scene.  He's amazing.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

April 27, 2019 12:02 pm  #627

I've been to see Avengers Endgame. Didn't see any visible tears much although I thought I saw a tear streak on one of Scarlett Johansson's cheeks at one point. If anyone else has seen it with better projection let us know what you found

In Red Joan Sophie Cookson has three good sobbing scenes

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 1, 2019 7:19 pm  #628

Squonk wrote:

Sadly there's no video, it's live, but right now Adam Driver is on Broadway in the excellent play "Burn This" and has a number of crying scenes including one just epic, long sobbing scene.  He's amazing.  

That's frustrating! Sounds like somebody needs to get this on video quick, for posterity ;)

May 8, 2019 6:00 pm  #629

reptongeek wrote:

I've been to see Avengers Endgame. Didn't see any visible tears much although I thought I saw a tear streak on one of Scarlett Johansson's cheeks at one point. If anyone else has seen it with better projection let us know what you found

In Red Joan Sophie Cookson has three good sobbing scenes

Scarlett Johansson definitely cried. Was hoping for more from Gywneth Paltrow.🤷‍♂️

May 31, 2019 5:35 pm  #630

Naomi Scott in Aladdin doesn't have any crying scenes to speak of although there are a couple of moments where she is seen with a tear in her eye. The first time I was going 'Please fall, pleaaase!' But no luck I'm afraid

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera